bitra

Default nasty food worker

gaintfood store 74# in emmuas ave i was in this store one night nasty
bitch from hell in alise 10 short fat ass blonde bitch name alice no
help at all rude would not move any thing out of my way think she to
cute to help me nasty bitch you need to look in a mirrow NEVER shop
there again

AlleyGator

"bitra" > wrote:

>gaintfood store 74# in emmuas ave i was in this store one night nasty
>bitch from hell in alise 10 short fat ass blonde bitch name alice no
>help at all rude would not move any thing out of my way think she to
>cute to help me nasty bitch you need to look in a mirrow NEVER shop
>there again

Have another beer, Bitra - then come back and post when you're sober.
Dan Abel

In article . com>, "bitra"
> wrote:

> gaintfood store 74# in emmuas ave

I'll be sure not to go there. Of course, since I don't know where you are
posting from, it'll be pretty easy to avoid. I know there isn't an emmuas
ave in Petaluma!

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 22 Mar 2005 11:27:49a, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> In article . com>, "bitra"
> > wrote:
>
>> gaintfood store 74# in emmuas ave

> I'll be sure not to go there. Of course, since I don't know where you are
> posting from, it'll be pretty easy to avoid. I know there isn't an emmuas
> ave in Petaluma!

Yes, you're safe Dan. That store is in Allentown, PA.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Virginia Tadrzynski

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> On Tue 22 Mar 2005 11:27:49a, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
> > In article . com>,

"bitra"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> gaintfood store 74# in emmuas ave

> > I'll be sure not to go there. Of course, since I don't know where you

are
> > posting from, it'll be pretty easy to avoid. I know there isn't an

emmuas
> > ave in Petaluma!

> Yes, you're safe Dan. That store is in Allentown, PA.
>

> --
> Wayne Boatwright
>
> Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
> Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

I translated the post and said, DAMN....that's right around the corner from
me. Let me edit:

Giant Foods not gaint
Emmaus Avenue not emmuas - is emmuas the plural possessive of emu?

If you have a really valid complaint about the GIANT on Emmaus Ave. in West
Allentown, PA.......go to the website ( I think it is www.giantpa.com , if I
am wrong, it is easily accessed by googling it) and hit the little button
that says 'Contact us'. I did this once with the Giant in Coopersburg, PA
(about five miles southeast of this one) when raw sewage backed up in the
deli and the deli manager wanted to continue to cut meat.......(gack!!). I
got a reply from their main office and a personal call from the manager, who
took my complaint seriously (they have a new deli manager). **** and moan
if you want, but to not try to make the situation any better you deserve
what you get.

My question is this....who is Alice and why would you specifically name
her....an ex? a rival to some thuggy boyfriend? All you say is 'nasty food
worker'...what did she do that was so nasty? If you contact Giant to
complain and all you can say is bitch this and bitch that and nasty girl
with no explanation, they too, like those who have read this and think you
are under the influence will disregard your ramblings as unintelligent and
vengeful.

Ginny

? What to do with nasty liqueurs zxcvbob General Cooking 19 21-02-2009 08:32 PM
Hispanic KFC employee nasty to non-Hisp, gives free food to fellow Hispanics [email protected] General Cooking 0 04-07-2008 12:59 AM
Nasty Tilapia Revisted TopKat General Cooking 2 13-07-2006 06:42 AM
Nasty Weather jmcquown General Cooking 8 11-05-2006 03:20 AM
Do you think you have ever eaten restaurant food that was soiled by a nasty staff person? Junior General Cooking 27 12-07-2004 01:09 PM