Wayne Boatwright

Default PING: Damsel

Which reminds me, I have somehow misplaced the shortcut to your site. Post
again please. Thanks!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Damsel in dis Dress

Wayne Boatwright >, if that's their real name,
wrote:

>Which reminds me, I have somehow misplaced the shortcut to your site. Post
>again please. Thanks!

Oh, sweetie-pie. It isn't there anymore. My old ISP isn't available down
here, and I had to remove that, and another site, from their servers. I'm
going to try to remember how to do basic html so I can make the necessary
adjustments, and republish those sites on the new server. If there's
anything specific you're looking for, just give me a holler.

Carol

Ping Damsel... Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 0 16-07-2006 05:37 PM
PING: Damsel limey General Cooking 1 11-07-2006 05:59 PM
PING: Damsel Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 6 26-09-2005 04:43 AM
Ping: Damsel sf General Cooking 16 31-01-2005 04:39 PM
Ping: Damsel Rick & Cyndi General Cooking 6 28-07-2004 06:18 AM