sf

Default Ping: Damsel

I hardly ever seem to check into rfc chat when someone is
"home", so I have to ask in this forum what today's topic is
about! It's not a happy subject... especially with ER
included. Are you okay???

:\

sf
Damsel

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:05:06 -0800, sf > wrote:

>I hardly ever seem to check into rfc chat when someone is
>"home", so I have to ask in this forum what today's topic is
>about! It's not a happy subject... especially with ER
>included. Are you okay???

I'm awake and online now. C'mon in! (It only hurts when I breathe, but
the doc says I should start feeling better in 72 hours).

Carol

Ruddell

In > Damsel wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:05:06 -0800, sf > wrote:
>
>>I hardly ever seem to check into rfc chat when someone is
>>"home", so I have to ask in this forum what today's topic is
>>about! It's not a happy subject... especially with ER
>>included. Are you okay???

> I'm awake and online now. C'mon in! (It only hurts when I breathe,
> but the doc says I should start feeling better in 72 hours).

And the doc is always right ;-)

Hey, what happened to 'dis dress' ?

--
Cheers

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply
Hahabogus

sf > wrote in
:

> I hardly ever seem to check into rfc chat when someone is
> "home", so I have to ask in this forum what today's topic is
> about! It's not a happy subject... especially with ER
> included. Are you okay???
>
> :\
>
> sf

Damsel went to ER...mild food poisoning from (she thinks the crab and not
the mussel she tried) and double pnuemonia from the flu (or in medical
talk "the crud"). Complete story on the 6pm news.

Type 2 Diabetic 1AC 5.6mmol or 101mg/dl
Damsel

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:45:48 -0000, Ruddell
> wrote:

>In > Damsel wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:05:06 -0800, sf > wrote:
>>
>>>I hardly ever seem to check into rfc chat when someone is
>>>"home", so I have to ask in this forum what today's topic is
>>>about! It's not a happy subject... especially with ER
>>>included. Are you okay???

>> I'm awake and online now. C'mon in! (It only hurts when I breathe,
>> but the doc says I should start feeling better in 72 hours).

>And the doc is always right ;-)

You betcha! Especially when he's as cute as this guy was (I wasn't very
clear in my other reply .. it's double pneumonia). He gave me a
prescription for something that starts with an "L" that's apparently a
cousin drug to Cipro. Slept too late today to get the prescription filled,
so we'll get it tomorrow. They did give me my first dose at the hospital.

>Hey, what happened to 'dis dress' ?

I'm posting in the nude these days.

Dunno, I go through these phases where I switch nicks. I'm sure I'll get
back into dat dress again sometime. <G>

Carol

Goomba38

Damsel wrote:

> You betcha! Especially when he's as cute as this guy was (I wasn't very
> clear in my other reply .. it's double pneumonia). He gave me a
> prescription for something that starts with an "L" that's apparently a
> cousin drug to Cipro.

Levaquin.

limey

Double pneumonia? Bummer, Carol. Hurry up and get well.

Dora - who snipped everything, so isn't top or bottom posting - so there.
This message stands alone and proud!

Dora

hubert liverman

"limey" > wrote in message

> Dora - who snipped everything, so isn't top or bottom posting - so there.

Not anymore. :-)

Just a me too...get well!

"Uncle Dud"

Hag & Stenni

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:34:07 -0600, Damsel >
wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:05:06 -0800, sf > wrote:
>
>>I hardly ever seem to check into rfc chat when someone is
>>"home", so I have to ask in this forum what today's topic is
>>about! It's not a happy subject... especially with ER
>>included. Are you okay???

>I'm awake and online now. C'mon in! (It only hurts when I breathe, but
>the doc says I should start feeling better in 72 hours).
>
>Carol
>--
>"Years ago my mother used to say to me... She'd say,
>'In this world Elwood, you must be oh-so smart or oh-so pleasant.'
>Well, for years I was smart.... I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."
>
>*James Stewart* in the 1950 movie, _Harvey_

Hope your feelling much beter soon soon soon My dear...were thinking
good thoughts for you here...Hag & Stenni k

Pull a Loraine Bobit (cut of Waynes Penis) to reply
Damsel

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:03:17 -0500, Goomba38 > wrote:

>Damsel wrote:
>
>> He gave me a
>> prescription for something that starts with an "L" that's apparently a
>> cousin drug to Cipro.

>Levaquin.

That's the stuff!

Thanks,
Carol

Damsel

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:20:32 -0500, "limey" > wrote:

>Bummer, Carol. Hurry up and get well.

How's that for trimming? I'm gradually feeling better, thanks. It's sure
not any fun, though.

Carol

Damsel

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:59:34 -0600, "hubert liverman"
> wrote:

>Just a me too...get well!
>
>"Uncle Dud"

Thanks, Uncle Dud! (I assume you've decided against calling yourself
Herbie?)

Carol

limey

"Damsel" wrote in message

"limey" wrote:
>>Bummer, Carol. Hurry up and get well.

> How's that for trimming? I'm gradually feeling better, thanks. It's sure
> not any fun, though.
>
> Carol

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Just give yourself time to
recover - you won't be over it in a flash. I've had the darned stuff
twice and hope I don't see it again.

Hugs,
Dora

Charles Gifford

"Damsel" > wrote in message

> You really wanna sit around watching a female Buddha drinking diet root
> beer and belching?
>
> Some people's kids!
> Carol

Sure! Some of folks here, including me, do post in the nude -- not always,
but often. It is not a matter of looks, it is one of comfort. I hope you
feel better very soon Carol!!

Charlie

Damsel in dis Dress

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 02:15:41 GMT, "Charles Gifford"
> wrote:

>"Damsel" > wrote in message
.. .

>> You really wanna sit around watching a female Buddha drinking diet root
>> beer and belching?
>>
>> Some people's kids!
>> Carol

>Sure! Some of folks here, including me, do post in the nude -- not always,
>but often. It is not a matter of looks, it is one of comfort. I hope you
>feel better very soon Carol!!
>
>Charlie

Thanks for the feel-better. The discomfort when I cough, etc., has
decreased already.

For comfort, I'll strip down to my panties, but that's as close as I ever
come to nude (sorry, Steve). Damned hot flashes!

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:49:22 -0500, "limey" > wrote:

>Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Just give yourself time to
>recover - you won't be over it in a flash. I've had the darned stuff
>twice and hope I don't see it again.

Thanks, Dora. It seems like forever (I started having pain in my ribs
three weeks ago), but the antibiotic appears to be doing its job.

(And thanks for all those halibut recipes - no need for both of us to type
them out. I appreciate your hard work and generosity.)

Carol

limey

"Damsel in dis Dress" wrote >

limey wrote>
>>Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Just give yourself time to
>>recover - you won't be over it in a flash. I've had the darned stuff
>>twice and hope I don't see it again.

> Thanks, Dora. It seems like forever (I started having pain in my ribs
> three weeks ago), but the antibiotic appears to be doing its job.
>
> (And thanks for all those halibut recipes - no need for both of us to type
> them out. I appreciate your hard work and generosity.)
>
> Carol

My pleasure. I remember how you helped me out when my computer bit the
dust and I lost everything I had accumulated in Master Cook. That endeared
you to me.

Dora

Ping Damsel... Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 0 16-07-2006 05:37 PM
PING: Damsel limey General Cooking 1 11-07-2006 05:59 PM
PING: Damsel Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 6 26-09-2005 04:43 AM
Ping: Damsel ~patches~ General Cooking 0 22-08-2005 02:12 AM
Ping: Damsel Rick & Cyndi General Cooking 6 28-07-2004 06:18 AM