AlleyGator

Default So we start over again

It's now AlleyGator. It's symbolic, but it's a break from the past.
This time, I've got a little extra help. I'm still an independent
conservative (not a Republican, by the way), and my core values don't
change. It was true when I said I wasn't raised to be what I'd become
recently (and in the past once, too). Life is too short for needless
hate. Save it for where it's necessary.
AlleyGator

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:
>If you don't clean up your act, you're gonna start running out of new
>names! <G>
>(Did she actually render the guy a cyclops?)

She doesn't think so - I should have said "poked in the eye" - she
didn't think he was hurt too bad, just surprised, but she thinks she
got him fairly good. Enough to hurt, if nothing else.. She didn't
wait to find out. I'm starting to think the guy may have just carried
his oats a little too far, and tried to scare her or see what he could
get away with. That's a pretty common tactic locally, expecially with
some of her high school co-horts. Not to this degree, though. She was
scared, and reacted - not because she's a fighter type or thinks she's
tough. I think it would be the equivalent of flipping a wasp off you
in that second of slight panic. For what ever reason, hands were
doing what they shouldn't for a second, I think.
Serendipity

AlleyGator wrote:

> It's now AlleyGator. It's symbolic, but it's a break from the past.
> This time, I've got a little extra help. I'm still an independent
> conservative (not a Republican, by the way), and my core values don't
> change. It was true when I said I wasn't raised to be what I'd become
> recently (and in the past once, too). Life is too short for needless
> hate. Save it for where it's necessary.

No offense, but from other ng, those who change their moniker generally
turn out to be a PITA. For that reason, I won't reply to your messages
and/or depending on your posting style for the next bit, won't see your
posts. I hate to do this but life is too short and I'm here to share
and learn about cooking. I do hope you understand.