General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Nancy Young
 
Posts: n/a
Default How to Cook Martha Stewart


> wrote in message
...
> Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, that was funny.


  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
limey
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
...
>
> > wrote in message
> ...
>> Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?

>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, that was funny.

and that's a good thing......

Dora


  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Nancy Young
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"limey" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> ...
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> ...
>>> Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?

>>
>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, that was funny.

> and that's a good thing......


If sarcasm is a good thing.

nancy


  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Bea Esser
 
Posts: n/a
Default

>Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?

We'll start by getting the coals going. Hop on.

  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Yef
 
Posts: n/a
Default

First, you will *absolutely* need to purchase yourself
a nice little guillotine.

If you act now, we have one at a special price...



  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
hubert liverman
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Bea Esser" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> >Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?

>
> We'll start by getting the coals going. Hop on.


Oh sweet jesus,could this be the start of another BBQ sauce thread :-)
>



  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
limey
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Nancy Young" wrote in message >
> "limey" wrote in message
>>
>> "Nancy Young" wrote in message
>>> > wrote in message


>>>> Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?
>>>
>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, that was funny.

>> and that's a good thing......

>
> If sarcasm is a good thing.
>
> nancy


Sorry, Nancy - I'm not what sarcasm is about. I was chuckling about you're
finding the OP's post funny, not at the content of the
start of the thread. I can see how you took it, however.

Dora


  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Nancy Young
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"limey" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Nancy Young" wrote in message >
>> "limey" wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Nancy Young" wrote in message
> >>> > wrote in message

>
>>>>> Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?
>>>>
>>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, that was funny.
>>> and that's a good thing......

>>
>> If sarcasm is a good thing.


> Sorry, Nancy - I'm not what sarcasm is about. I was chuckling about
> you're finding the OP's post funny, not at the content of the
> start of the thread. I can see how you took it, however.


Sorry, you ... (smile) I'm finding these lamo martha jokes annoying.
I guess perhaps because we've heard them all EIGHT MILLION
TIMES. I apologize if I upset you in any way. Forgiven?

nancy


  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
limey
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Nancy Young" wrote in message
>
> "limey" wrote in message
>>
>> "Nancy Young" wrote in message >
>>> "limey" wrote in message
>>>>
>>>> "Nancy Young" wrote in message
>> >>> > wrote in message

>>
>>>>>> Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?
>>>>>
>>>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, that was funny.
>>>> and that's a good thing......
>>>
>>> If sarcasm is a good thing.

>
>> Sorry, Nancy - I'm not what sarcasm is about. I was chuckling about
>> you're finding the OP's post funny, not at the content of the
>> start of the thread. I can see how you took it, however.

>
> Sorry, you ... (smile) I'm finding these lamo martha jokes annoying.
> I guess perhaps because we've heard them all EIGHT MILLION
> TIMES. I apologize if I upset you in any way. Forgiven?
>
> nancy


You don't need to apologize, Nancy - it was understandable. As far as
Martha? She was sentenced, served her time, it's over, so let her move on.
Lord, the media obsession of the last few days.

Dora


  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Serendipity
 
Posts: n/a
Default

limey wrote:

<snip>
>>Sorry, you ... (smile) I'm finding these lamo martha jokes annoying.
>>I guess perhaps because we've heard them all EIGHT MILLION
>>TIMES. I apologize if I upset you in any way. Forgiven?
>>
>>nancy

>
>
> You don't need to apologize, Nancy - it was understandable. As far as
> Martha? She was sentenced, served her time, it's over, so let her move on.
> Lord, the media obsession of the last few days.
>
> Dora
>
>

I echo Nancy. Personally, I think Martha was used as a scapegoat and
she does make a good *we got the bad guy*. Now it is time to let it go.
I like her and a lot of her ideas. I will continue to watch her
show, visit her website, and gain from her knowledge and frugality.
IMO, the jokes are in poor taste and smack of jealousy. You know she
likely has more money now than when she was first sentenced. She is a
shrewd businesswoman to do that. She will likely have more tv/book
offers than she can handle. To the jealous ones cracking the jokes, can
you say the same? I thought not
  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Dimitri
 
Posts: n/a
Default


> wrote in message
...
> Does anyone know how to cook Martha Stewart?


Hmmm. That is an interesting proposition.

If you follow her own self image then a Martha Supreme would be in order:

supreme sauce

An extraordinarily rich mélange made by combining equal parts VELOUTÉ SAUCE
and chicken or veal stock with mushroom-cooking liquid and heavy cream, and
REDUCING the mixture by two-thirds. The sauce is finished by whisking in
butter and cream.
© Copyright Barron's Educational Services, Inc. 1995 based on THE FOOD
LOVER'S COMPANION, 2nd edition, by Sharon Tyler Herbst.

If you follow the public image then Hot Dog Soup - The liquid remaining in
the pot after removing the boiled hot dogs.

Dimitri


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marinade and Martha Stewart Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 73 07-08-2013 09:33 PM
New from Martha Stewart Kswck General Cooking 9 30-10-2009 05:32 PM
Martha Stewart is a fraud [email protected] General Cooking 7 09-10-2005 02:21 PM
How to eat Martha Stewart No One General Cooking 0 10-03-2005 10:47 PM
How to 'Cook' a Turkey...Martha Stewart Bigbazza General Cooking 2 22-12-2004 01:14 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2024 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"