General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Roy Jose Lorr
 
Posts: n/a
Default Streit's Moon Strips

Anyone know where to get Streit's Moon Strips (Matzoh) in Seattle
and surrounding areas, or on the internet?

--

The last stage of
utopian sentimentalism
is homicidal mania.


  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Pierre
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Roy Jose Lorr wrote:
> Anyone know where to get Streit's Moon Strips (Matzoh) in Seattle
> and surrounding areas, or on the internet?
>

Have a good time. http://www.streitsmatzos.com/index.html

Pierre

  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Roy Jose Lorr
 
Posts: n/a
Default



Pierre wrote:

> Roy Jose Lorr wrote:
> > Anyone know where to get Streit's Moon Strips (Matzoh) in Seattle
> > and surrounding areas, or on the internet?
> >

> Have a good time. http://www.streitsmatzos.com/index.html


Thanks but all the information I got from Streits is the name of their
distributor who supplies market warehouses, wholesale. Streits
did say they were looking for an internet outlet but that was 6
months ago. I subsequently found a source for some of their
products on the web but no Moon Strips.

Thanks again

  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
ravinwulf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:34:57 GMT, Roy Jose Lorr
> wrote:

>
>
>Pierre wrote:
>
>> Roy Jose Lorr wrote:
>> > Anyone know where to get Streit's Moon Strips (Matzoh) in Seattle
>> > and surrounding areas, or on the internet?
>> >

>> Have a good time. http://www.streitsmatzos.com/index.html

>
>Thanks but all the information I got from Streits is the name of their
>distributor who supplies market warehouses, wholesale. Streits
>did say they were looking for an internet outlet but that was 6
>months ago. I subsequently found a source for some of their
>products on the web but no Moon Strips.


You might ask your regular grocer if he will order some for you. Most
of them are pretty accomodating about requests, although you may have
to buy a case.

Regards,
Tracy R.
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Roy Jose Lorr
 
Posts: n/a
Default



ravinwulf wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:34:57 GMT, Roy Jose Lorr
> > wrote:
>
> >
> >
> >Pierre wrote:
> >
> >> Roy Jose Lorr wrote:
> >> > Anyone know where to get Streit's Moon Strips (Matzoh) in Seattle
> >> > and surrounding areas, or on the internet?
> >> >
> >> Have a good time. http://www.streitsmatzos.com/index.html

> >
> >Thanks but all the information I got from Streits is the name of their
> >distributor who supplies market warehouses, wholesale. Streits
> >did say they were looking for an internet outlet but that was 6
> >months ago. I subsequently found a source for some of their
> >products on the web but no Moon Strips.

>
> You might ask your regular grocer if he will order some for you. Most
> of them are pretty accomodating about requests, although you may have
> to buy a case.


Yes, the managers in the stores have been mostly very helpful but if
their warehouses don't stock the item its not possible for them to
order it. Some of the stores stock some Streit's items but none of
their warehouses order in Moon Strips. Strange, when I've always
felt Moon Strips was Streit's best product. In my opinion it should
be featured in every deli and cheese department in the country. But
that's just my taste.

Thanks



  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Pierre
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Roy Jose Lorr wrote:
>
> Thanks but all the information I got from Streits is the name of

their
> distributor who supplies market warehouses, wholesale. Streits
> did say they were looking for an internet outlet but that was 6
> months ago. I subsequently found a source for some of their
> products on the web but no Moon Strips.
>
> Thanks again


Have you called the distributor to find out which retailers in your
area have their products in stock?

Pierre

  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Roy Jose Lorr
 
Posts: n/a
Default



Pierre wrote:

> Roy Jose Lorr wrote:
> >
> > Thanks but all the information I got from Streits is the name of

> their
> > distributor who supplies market warehouses, wholesale. Streits
> > did say they were looking for an internet outlet but that was 6
> > months ago. I subsequently found a source for some of their
> > products on the web but no Moon Strips.
> >
> > Thanks again

>
> Have you called the distributor to find out which retailers in your
> area have their products in stock?


Yes. Am still waiting for a call back.
--

The last stage of
utopian sentimentalism
is homicidal mania.


  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Roy Jose Lorr
 
Posts: n/a
Default



Pierre wrote:

> Roy Jose Lorr wrote:
> >
> > Thanks but all the information I got from Streits is the name of

> their
> > distributor who supplies market warehouses, wholesale. Streits
> > did say they were looking for an internet outlet but that was 6
> > months ago. I subsequently found a source for some of their
> > products on the web but no Moon Strips.
> >
> > Thanks again

>
> Have you called the distributor to find out which retailers in your
> area have their products in stock?


Yes, am still waiting for a calll back.

Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the moon Somebody General Cooking 2 05-10-2012 05:02 AM
Moon Cake Mark Thorson General Cooking 16 08-09-2011 01:29 PM
Big moon cybercat General Cooking 34 02-02-2010 01:32 AM
Moon view Dee Randall General Cooking 2 02-08-2005 03:05 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2024 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"