Stalaflon

Default NON-STICK KITHCEN-WARE (COOK-WARE) - NO TOXIC C-8

STALAFLON Ltd.
tel/fax: 007 83361 50830 or 52074
Åmail:
http://www.stalaflon.chepetsk.ru

The advantages of STALAFLON coatings a

- It can form a guaranteed excellent coating both in a chamber and in a
feed-through ovens.

- Two-layer coating thickness can get 60 micrometres.

- STALAFLON compositions (Note: not coatings) resist as low temperatures
as minus 35 degrees Centigrade while storing.

- Non-toxic for human health and without C8 !

In Russian Federation you can meet STALAFLON applied in such industries as
automotive, textile, mechanical engineering, chemical, others - where
corrosion protection, decrease of abrasion and adherence, non-stick
properties are needed.

STALAFLON has been successfully applied in manufacturing of household goods
with non-stick surfaces. It has got favorable comments when being applied
onto copying rolls, knives and polyethylene welding units, in plastics
molding, stop valves, denture castings, oil pumps, in rubber molding,
confectionery forms for chocolate and sweets, rotary forms in biscuits
making, electroplating baths, water heaters, microbiology device, others.
STALAFLON coating's corrosive resistance was tested specially in severe
conditions: cameras of a hydrochloric mist and artificial marine climate.

For more information please visit our web site at
http://www.stalaflon.chepetsk.ru

That's a funny way to spell SPAM.

Yixing Ware Scott Dorsey Tea 3 16-03-2015 05:52 AM
soft ware [email protected] General Cooking 0 06-07-2007 03:39 PM
tea ware Question kid_kei Tea 20 06-11-2006 11:16 PM
Revere Ware Denise~* General Cooking 22 28-08-2006 04:47 AM
Corning Ware with Pop-In Robert Love Cooking Equipment 3 26-03-2006 03:25 PM