Old 26-01-2005, 06:51 PM

Default Kitchen designers

I'm wondering if anyone here has used a kitchen design service.

We're going to have a pretty large space to work with when we
consolidate the dining room and kitchen and make one large eat-in
kitchen.

We're located in northwestern Illinois, so we would most likely be
using resources from Rockford, or Chicagoland.