stinks

Default Under 200 lbs sign in

I have heard that most of the RFC group are oinkers. If you are a fatty and
this is true let us know now so we can call DR. PHIL.

stinker

are you a troll

just to let you know i am over 200lbs, i am 240 but i am 6ft2, and i am not
fat at all. are hockey players fat?

sorry for responding to the troll, but i had nothing better to do right now

"stinks" > wrote in message
. com...
> I have heard that most of the RFC group are oinkers. If you are a fatty

and
> this is true let us know now so we can call DR. PHIL.
>
> stinker

stinks

Sqwertz.. you are one fine detective..sorta like Barney Fife..really DUMB..

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:23:42 GMT, "stinks" >
> wrote:
>
> >I have heard that most of the RFC group are oinkers. If you are a fatty

and
> >this is true let us know now so we can call DR. PHIL.

> This is our troll from Austin (and not a very good one, at that).
> and , who frequently
> posts here as well as other groups.

<
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=le...l=en&lr=&ie=UT
F-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=8q4Zb.22875%24yR.17232%40newssvr2 4.news.prodigy.
com&rnum=1>

> -sw

stinks

what is really dumb.. is that you pick certain posts and do the lame troll
thing.. and then you post your garbage.. and what is it? there is only a
couple of people in this news group that have anything going for
themselves..food wise.. and as you know you are not one of them. In fact
the most knowledgeable person posting here.. you know who it is out on long
island... also has your number. I.E. = 0

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=le...hl=en&lr=&ie=U

>F-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=8q4Zb.22875%24yR.17232%40newssvr2 4.news.prodigy

..
> >com&rnum=1>
> >>
> >> -sw

stinks

you do realize that everyone...the total group in austin.foody are losers..
except for victor...so being outcast from them .. is a compliment.

and is swertz not a psuedo name?

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 20:18:57 GMT, "stinks" >
> wrote:
>
> >what is really dumb.. is that you pick certain posts and do the lame

troll
> >thing.. and then you post your garbage.. and what is it? there is only a
> >couple of people in this news group that have anything going for
> >themselves..food wise.. and as you know you are not one of them. In fact
> >the most knowledgeable person posting here.. you know who it is out on

long
> >island... also has your number. I.E. = 0

> Still mad because you're the outcast of austin.food, eh?
>
> I don't troll. The people of RFC made the Bobby Flay thing into a
> troll, not I. It was an honest question, as are all my questions
> here.
>
> Notice I didn't morph my identity to ask it, like you did here in
> this thread. I think that says it all. You've also noticed I'm
> very opposed to trolling - you read a.f.b, too. If I wasn't, I
> wouldn't have pointed you out here, now, would I?
>
> -sw
>
> >"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

> >DUMB..
> >>
> >> Are you trying to claim that the IP address of your troll post
> >> doesn't match those of the posts I quoted?
> >>
> >> Now *that* would be really dumb.
> >>
> >> -sw

> >fatty

>><
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=le...&hl=en&lr=&ie=

>>F-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=8q4Zb.22875%24yR.17232%40newssvr2 4.news.prodig

> >.

Darrell Grainger

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, S wrote:

> are you a troll

Agreed.

> just to let you know i am over 200lbs, i am 240 but i am 6ft2, and i am not
> fat at all. are hockey players fat?

I was just thinking the same thing. Why 200lbs? It would be bad for my
health to weight under 200lbs. If I was a 5'4" woman with an ectomorphic
frame then 200lbs would be a bad thing. As a 6'0" man with an mesomorphic
frame I will never weigh under 200lbs and still be healthy.

> sorry for responding to the troll, but i had nothing better to do right now

Same thing here. 8^)

> "stinks" > wrote in message
> . com...
> > I have heard that most of the RFC group are oinkers. If you are a fatty

> and
> > this is true let us know now so we can call DR. PHIL.
> >
> > stinker

Don't send e-mail to
JimLane

stinks wrote:
> Sqwertz.. you are one fine detective..sorta like Barney Fife..really DUMB..
>

> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
>
>>On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:23:42 GMT, "stinks" >
>>wrote:
>>

>>>I have heard that most of the RFC group are oinkers. If you are a fatty

> and
>
>>>this is true let us know now so we can call DR. PHIL.

>>This is our troll from Austin (and not a very good one, at that).
and , who frequently
>>posts here as well as other groups.
>>

> <
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=le...l=en&lr=&ie=UT
> F-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=8q4Zb.22875%24yR.17232%40newssvr2 4.news.prodigy.
> com&rnum=1>
>
>>-sw

However dumb he is, he is far more intelligent than you.

jim
stinks

congratulations.. your first post ever?

"JimLane" > wrote in message
> stinks wrote:
> > Sqwertz.. you are one fine detective..sorta like Barney Fife..really

DUMB..

> > "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

fatty

> > and

> >>This is our troll from Austin (and not a very good one, at that).
> and , who frequently
> >>posts here as well as other groups.

<
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=le...l=en&lr=&ie=UT

F-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=8q4Zb.22875%24yR.17232%40newssvr2 4.news.prodigy.
> > com&rnum=1>
> >
> >>-sw

> However dumb he is, he is far more intelligent than you.
>

> jim

PENMART01

>Dog3 writes:
>
>>"stinks" posted:
>>
>>I have heard that most of the RFC group are oinkers. If you are a
>>fatty and this is true let us know now so we can call DR. PHIL.

>I'm enormous. 498 pounds of love handles. Dr. Phil is a fool.

I'm a 90 pound weakling, but I've got a big fat nasty tongue... ain't the net
great, yoose can't even kick sand in my face!

Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

John Gaughan

Dog3 wrote:
> I'm enormous. 498 pounds of love handles. Dr. Phil is a fool.

Why stop there? Gain those extra two pounds!

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

PENMART01

>John Gaughan writes:
>
>Dog3 wrote:
>> I'm enormous. 498 pounds of love handles. Dr. Phil is a fool.

>Why stop there? Gain those extra two pounds!

Then he can be the Golden Arches poster boy for the quarter tonner!

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Edwin Pawlowski

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message

> I used to weigh 135,

Hey, so did I. I use to weight 136. And I used to weight 137.
I'd continue, but I'd get carpal tunnel by the time I finished.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Charlene Charette

Darrell Grainger wrote:

> I was just thinking the same thing. Why 200lbs? It would be bad for my
> health to weight under 200lbs. If I was a 5'4" woman with an ectomorphic
> frame then 200lbs would be a bad thing. As a 6'0" man with an mesomorphic
> frame I will never weigh under 200lbs and still be healthy.

And people can be under 200lbs and overweight if they're short. It's a
meaningless number.

--Charlene

--
It would be better not know so many things than to know so many things
that are not so. -- Felix Okoye

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net

Darryl L. Pierce

Dan Abel wrote:

>> I was just thinking the same thing. Why 200lbs? It would be bad for my
>> health to weight under 200lbs. If I was a 5'4" woman with an ectomorphic
>> frame then 200lbs would be a bad thing. As a 6'0" man with an mesomorphic
>> frame I will never weigh under 200lbs and still be healthy.

> I guess I have a light build. I am under 200 but I'm 6'2". When I was
> pushing 200 I thought that I was fat. I used to weigh 135, and I think
> that everyone agreed that I was way too thin.

I'm 5'10" and weight (according to the scale at the gym) 206lb. I'm not fat
either.

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>