Jerry DeAngelis

Default Recipe Upload - The Artisan - December 25, 2004

Hello everyone:

We have had a great gustatory Christmas holiday thus far, and we want to
share some of what we have made with you.

We made a terrific stuffed Breast of Lamb, and think it one of the best
meat dishes we have ever made.

1.) Breast of Lamb Stuffed with Hearts of Artichokes:
http://www.theartisan.net/petti_di_a...n_carciofi.htm

2.) More Pizza Toppings - December 2004:
http://www.theartisan.net/pizza_toppings_alforno.htm
These were made in our wood fired oven, but can be made in a home oven.

As usual these recipes can also be accessed through The New Stuff Page
http://www.theartisan.net/NewStuff.htm) or The Food Page
(http://www.theartisan.net/recipesfrm.htm).

Feel free to comment, or to let us know if we have erred in any of these
posts.

Regards and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Jerry @ The Artisan
http:///www.theartisan.net

PS - If this is a repost for some, we apologize. For reasons unknown to
us, certain of our recent posts have gotten lost in space.