kthr33

Default Car Chocolate Mold

Would anyone know where a 2 pc mold for a 3D chocolate car can be
found? A car of something near 8" long would be really good. All ideas,
suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.

Charlene Charette

kthr33 wrote:
> Would anyone know where a 2 pc mold for a 3D chocolate car can be
> found? A car of something near 8" long would be really good. All ideas,
> suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.

Have you tried Google? Typing in -- car chocolate mold -- I just got
tons of hits.

--Charlene

--
THE TERMITE
Some primal termite knocked on wood

email perronnelle at earthlink . net
Charlene Charette

kthr33 wrote:
> Would anyone know where a 2 pc mold for a 3D chocolate car can be
> found? A car of something near 8" long would be really good. All ideas,
> suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.

Have you tried Google? Typing in -- car chocolate mold -- I just got
tons of hits.

--Charlene

--
THE TERMITE
Some primal termite knocked on wood
And tasted it, and found it good,
And that is why your Cousin May
Fell through the parlor floor today.
--Ogden Nash

email perronnelle at earthlink . net
kthr33

Thank You Charlene for considering and responding to my post. Yes, I
found that too. Typing "Car Chocolate Mold" and anything similar into
any search engine returns many hits, and some of those hits are
actually for 3D Chocolate Car Molds. The problem is that I'm being
really picky. The finished product size is quite important to the
project which is the continuation of a family story. Appreciate your
help. K.

Charlene Charette wrote:
> kthr33 wrote:
> > Would anyone know where a 2 pc mold for a 3D chocolate car can be
> > found? A car of something near 8" long would be really good. All

ideas,
> > suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.
> >

> Have you tried Google? Typing in -- car chocolate mold -- I just got

> tons of hits.
>
> --Charlene
>
> --
> THE TERMITE
> Some primal termite knocked on wood
> And tasted it, and found it good,
> And that is why your Cousin May
> Fell through the parlor floor today.
> --Ogden Nash
>

> email perronnelle at earthlink . net

kthr33

Charlene Charette wrote:
> kthr33 wrote:
> > Would anyone know where a 2 pc mold for a 3D chocolate car can be
> > found? A car of something near 8" long would be really good. All

ideas,
> > suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.
> >

> Have you tried Google? Typing in -- car chocolate mold -- I just got

> tons of hits.
>
> --Charlene
>
> --
> THE TERMITE
> Some primal termite knocked on wood
> And tasted it, and found it good,
> And that is why your Cousin May
> Fell through the parlor floor today.
> --Ogden Nash
>

> email perronnelle at earthlink . net

kthr33

Charlene Charette wrote:
> kthr33 wrote:
> > Would anyone know where a 2 pc mold for a 3D chocolate car can be
> > found? A car of something near 8" long would be really good. All

ideas,
> > suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.
> >

> Have you tried Google? Typing in -- car chocolate mold -- I just got

> tons of hits.
>
> --Charlene
>
> --
> THE TERMITE
> Some primal termite knocked on wood
> And tasted it, and found it good,
> And that is why your Cousin May
> Fell through the parlor floor today.
> --Ogden Nash
>

> email perronnelle at earthlink . net

Charlene Charette

OK, then. Let's try again. :-)

This site has lots of cars, not all of them have a size. You could call
or email. The large volkswagen 3D car says it's 7-1/8". I don't know
if that's near enough to 8".
http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/ca...M-vehicles.htm

If you have a toy car, you can make your own chocolate mold. Jacques
Torres did this at least twice on his show. Instructions from one show
are here.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._18019,00.html
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._24533,00.html

kthr33 wrote:
> Thank You Charlene for considering and responding to my post. Yes, I
> found that too. Typing "Car Chocolate Mold" and anything similar into
> any search engine returns many hits, and some of those hits are
> actually for 3D Chocolate Car Molds. The problem is that I'm being
> really picky. The finished product size is quite important to the
> project which is the continuation of a family story. Appreciate your
> help. K.
>
> Charlene Charette wrote:
>
>>kthr33 wrote:
>>
>>>Would anyone know where a 2 pc mold for a 3D chocolate car can be
>>>found? A car of something near 8" long would be really good. All

> ideas,
>
>>>suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.
>>>

>>Have you tried Google? Typing in -- car chocolate mold -- I just got

>>tons of hits.
>>
>>--Charlene
>>
>>--
>>THE TERMITE