Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default Stopping Lipitor, muscle aches

Ron wrote:

> Thank you brother Andrew for all the help you give. May The Lord Jesus
> Christ richly bless you and your family, as only He can.
>
> Cheers
>
> Ron
>
> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> news:1102904576.6362f419917dba2b1d2bbed066e4ded9@t eranews...
> > "Bob K." wrote:
> > >
> > > I am stopping taking Lipitor (20 mg/day) for now to see if it is causing
> > > the muscle aches in my thighs. How long do I have to wait before I do a
> > > blood test to check my cholesterol levels without the lipitor?

> > Typically 6-8 weeks.
> >
> > > My doctor says I might not need it anyway. Last test with Lipitor total
> > > cholesterol was 119. Last test without lipitor (2 yrs ago) total chol

> was
> > > 200. On low fat diet it was 170. I intend to remain on a low (not none)

> fat
> > > diet no matter what.

> > Good for you.

You are welcome.

All praises belong to our heavenly Father, Whom I love with all my
heart, soul, mind, and heart :-)

May He continue to send the Holy Spirit to bless us with His power, in
Christ's holy name.

Such is the work being done here.

It is written in Ephesians 2:

10For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good
works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

All is a waste of time until you find the way to eternal life with the
Creator of the universe. When you do, there is no waste of time because
there will be an infinite amount of it. Walking about aimlessly
thinking it is *your* time, *your* money, *your* lot, *your* labor,
*your* profit, and *your* power that you are using is tantamount to
self-worship.

For Christ lights up the way through John 14:

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes
to the Father except through me..."

This bring us back again to the following very simple decision tree for
the untruthful folks who have chosen to walk in the "dark":

(1) Accept Christ.
Risk: Nothing.

Benefits: Salvation, purposeful life, eternal life, unimaginable riches
in God's eternal kingdom.

(2) Reject Christ.
Risk: Eternal separation from God. Eternal torment of your soul by
satan.

Benefits: Nothing.

Again, one has to conclude that those (Carey, Steve, Bob, Zee, Frank,
Hawki, Rolando, Don et al) who would reject Christ have not thought out
their decision *logically*.

Would suggest you cast a glance at Bob Pastorio as a special example of
untruthfully eloquent self-worship (BTW, Bob remains in my prayers out
of Christian love) who is being driven to madness by my ignoring him
(http://makeashorterlink.com/?V29A236C9 and more recently
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V25D312E9). All this power belongs to God
who has judged Bob Pastorio with His Word
(http://makeashorterlink.com/?G33F51E69). All praises to Him, Whom I
love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength :-)

May all non-christians consider the following as their logic should
dictate before it is too late:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

(Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
presence known here on Usenet :-)

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D13B21FF9
Dimitri

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > The inconsiderate

http://help.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=391

Don't crosspost to more than 2 or 3 newsgroups. (With SBC Yahoo!, the limit
for crossposting is 7 newsgroups.) The term velveeta means the excessive
crossposting of an article to many newsgroups, also known as ECP. This is a
close cousin of spam and a violation of newsgroup netiquette.