FoodBanter.com

-   -   From the Net Nazi (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/45643-net-nazi.html)

Wayne Boatwright 05-12-2004 08:44 PM

blake murphy > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 04:12:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright >
> wrote:
>
>>sf > wrote in
>>news:nmpvq0t69i4cfqvqk28vm2j0uaskv03pcg@ 4ax.com:
>>
>>> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:46:56 GMT, Wayne Boatwright

>>> Whoa, you must be a type A personality. TAKE A BREATH!
>>>

>>> sf

>>LOL There are only two of them. Makes me very happy not to never see
>>them in print. <G> BTW, I probably am type A. Never really analyzed
>>it.

> i'm not type a, but the existence of certain people is just an affront
> to sensibility. as a kidhood acquaintance of mine would say, 'not
> worth the powder it would take to blow 'em to hell.'
>
> your pal,

I love the way you put that!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Gal Called J.J. 06-12-2004 11:18 PM

(Gal Called J.J.) wrote:

> >> Ah, yes... I DO remember you!

> >Oh dear, I hope that's a good thing... ;-)

> it is. i enjoy your posts, too.

Awwww, thanks Blake, you made my day...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF

sf 07-12-2004 06:04 AM

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:44:56 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

> blake murphy > wrote in
> :
> > i'm not type a, but the existence of certain people is just an affront
> > to sensibility. as a kidhood acquaintance of mine would say, 'not
> > worth the powder it would take to blow 'em to hell.'
> >
> > your pal,

> I love the way you put that!

But the thread continues.... and I'm a culprit now too.

sf

sf 07-12-2004 06:06 AM

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:18:47 GMT,
(Gal Called J.J.) wrote:

> One time on Usenet, blake murphy > said:
> > On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:21:03 GMT,
(Gal

(Gal Called J.J.) wrote:

> > >Oh dear, I hope that's a good thing... ;-)

> > it is. i enjoy your posts, too.

> Awwww, thanks Blake, you made my day...

Damn. That's what I wanted to say, but he said it first....
<POUTING>

sf

Gal Called J.J. 10-12-2004 04:44 PM

(Gal Called J.J.) wrote:
> > One time on Usenet, blake murphy > said:
> > > On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:21:03 GMT,
(Gal

(Gal Called J.J.) wrote:

> > > it is. i enjoy your posts, too.

> > Awwww, thanks Blake, you made my day...

> Damn. That's what I wanted to say, but he said it first....
> <POUTING>

You guys are very sweet, and I thank you... :-)