Old 26-11-2004, 03:19 AM
Mama2EandJ

Default From the Net Nazi

This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not ok.
I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
good this time.

Old 26-11-2004, 03:42 AM
PENMART01

(Mama2EandJ) writes:

This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not
ok.

Too bad you haven't the guts to indicate just what it is ****ed you off. And
sorry to bust your bubble but there is no clique. If anyone was going to leave
rfc because people disagreed with them it would be me, and I've been posting
here regularly longer than anyone.

I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
good this time.

Well, I'm sure you will disagree with me too, but odds are you won't be missed.

Diagnosis: you suffer from Chronic Statified Dermatitis (excessively thin
skin) and Colon Obstacalitis (obsessed with your own shit).

Prognosis: seek professional intervention... usenet will not change for you.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Old 26-11-2004, 06:47 AM
JimLane

Mama2EandJ wrote:
This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not ok.
I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
good this time.

Watch out for the door!

jim

Old 26-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Becca

Ida Slapter wrote:

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! YES there is! And it
doesn't take long to find out who the ten are! Took me three weeks.

You are a faster learner than I am. I started reading this group in May
of '96. I read the group for at least 6 months before I posted a
message. I never noticed a clique.

There are strange people, oddwads and weirdo's in every newsgroup. This
one is no different. If we were all like it would be a dull world,
wouldn't it?

Becca

Old 26-11-2004, 03:37 PM
limey

"Becca" wrote in message
Ida Slapter wrote:

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! YES there is! And it
doesn't take long to find out who the ten are! Took me three weeks.

You are a faster learner than I am. I started reading this group in May
of '96. I read the group for at least 6 months before I posted a message.
I never noticed a clique.

There are strange people, oddwads and weirdo's in every newsgroup. This
one is no different. If we were all like it would be a dull world,
wouldn't it?

Becca

OB food, Becca. Did you ever find a recipe for the dish you and your mother
had in France? The one with diced potatoes, apples, etc., formed into
patties?

Dora

Old 26-11-2004, 04:09 PM
Nancy Young

Mama2EandJ wrote:

This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not ok.
I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
good this time.

I can't fathom what the heck she's talking about. What clique?

nancy
Old 26-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Dave Smith

Nancy Young wrote:

Mama2EandJ wrote:

This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not ok.
I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
good this time.

I can't fathom what the heck she's talking about. What clique?

Damned if I know what the clique is, and I have been here for a few years. There
are some people who are very helpful, some who provide lots of good information, and
some who are best ignored. I have gathered that there have been occasions where
some people have met up with some of the other posters either individually or as a
small group, but it's basically a bunch of people from all over.

Old 26-11-2004, 04:23 PM
zxcvbob

Nancy Young wrote:

Mama2EandJ wrote:

This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not ok.
I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
good this time.

I can't fathom what the heck she's talking about. What clique?

nancy

She's talking about The Cabal. (Obligatory "TINC")

Bob