Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I made another wonderful VSTD Meal

Broccoli and a sliced Carrot (Butter Soaked) sand my own Hot and Spicy Beans and wonderful Brown Rice! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/15/2021 7:57 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Broccoli and a sliced Carrot (Butter Soaked) sand my own Hot and Spicy Beans and wonderful Brown Rice! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

<YAWN>

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:00:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 6/15/2021 7:57 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > Broccoli and a sliced Carrot (Butter Soaked) sand my own Hot and Spicy Beans and wonderful Brown Rice! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> <YAWN>
>
> Jill

It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?

Food Slut! ;-)

JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/15/2021 8:06 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:00:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On 6/15/2021 7:57 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> Broccoli and a sliced Carrot (Butter Soaked) sand my own Hot and Spicy Beans and wonderful Brown Rice! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> <YAWN>
>>
>> Jill

> It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
>
> Food Slut! ;-)
>
> JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...

Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in, week
out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've been
institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the beans and
the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a little
creativity? This *is* a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> Broccoli and a sliced Carrot (Butter Soaked) sand my own Hot and Spicy Beans and wonderful Brown Rice! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And an ear of fresh corn?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:21:43 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/15/2021 8:06 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>> It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
>>
>> Food Slut! ;-)
>>
>> JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
>imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in, week
>out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've been
>institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the beans and
>the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a little
>creativity? This *is* a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.

If this is a cooking newsgroup, why is the vast majority of your posts
about John Kuthe?

--
Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:21:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 6/15/2021 8:06 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> >> <YAWN>
> >>
> >> Jill

> > It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
> >
> > Food Slut! ;-)
> >
> > JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
> imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in, week
> out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've been
> institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the beans and
> the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a little
> creativity? This *is* a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.
>
> Jill

Garlic Potatoes coming up this Weekend!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:38:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:21:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On 6/15/2021 8:06 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> >
>> > It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
>> >
>> > Food Slut! ;-)
>> >
>> > JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
>> >

>> Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
>> imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in, week
>> out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've been
>> institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the beans and
>> the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a little
>> creativity? This *is* a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.
>>
>> Jill

>Garlic Potatoes coming up this Weekend!

Spoiler! You should have kept that a surprise for Jill.

--
Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 6/15/2021 8:06 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:00:45 PM UTC-5,
> > wrote:

> > > <YAWN>
> > >
> > > Jill

> > It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
> >
> > Food Slut! ;-)
> >
> > JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
> imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in,
> week out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've
> been institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the
> beans and the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a
> little creativity? This is a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.
>
> Jill

Umm, Jill, that was very different from his normal posts. Veggies
other than potatoes for example.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/15/2021 8:06 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:00:45 PM UTC-5,
>> wrote:

>>> <YAWN>
>>>
>>> Jill

>> It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
>>
>> Food Slut! ;-)
>>
>> JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel?* You are so without
> imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in,
> week out, month in, month out, year in, year out.* It's like you've
> been institutionalized.

He really needs to be institutionalized, but that won't happen
until he commits a massive crime.

Then everyone will say they can't imagine what made him snap.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:21:43 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/15/2021 8:06 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
>>>
>>> Food Slut! ;-)
>>>
>>> JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
>> imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in, week
>> out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've been
>> institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the beans and
>> the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a little
>> creativity? This *is* a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.

> If this is a cooking newsgroup, why is the vast majority of your posts
> about John Kuthe?

And why do you sniff asses?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:21:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
>>>
>>> Food Slut! ;-)
>>>
>>> JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
>> imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in, week
>> out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've been
>> institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the beans and
>> the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a little
>> creativity? This *is* a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.
>>
>> Jill

> Garlic Potatoes coming up this Weekend!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Gag. How can you eat the same old shit every day?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:38:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:

>>> Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
>>> imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in, week
>>> out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've been
>>> institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the beans and
>>> the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a little
>>> creativity? This *is* a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Garlic Potatoes coming up this Weekend!

> Spoiler! You should have kept that a surprise for Jill.

I just farted, master. Have a whiff.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 6/15/2021 8:06 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> It's MY VSTD Meal, why do you care?
>>>
>>> Food Slut! ;-)
>>>
>>> JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Why do you keep posting this repetitive drivel? You are so without
>> imagination, eating the same darn thing day in, day out, week in,
>> week out, month in, month out, year in, year out. It's like you've
>> been institutionalized. Next up, garlic potatoes to go with the
>> beans and the rice and the broccoli and carrots. Uh... how about a
>> little creativity? This is a cooking newsgroup. Learn how to cook.
>>
>> Jill

> Umm, Jill, that was very different from his normal posts. Veggies
> other than potatoes for example.

Maybe you need Popeye to serve you his Vsd (venereal special disease)