Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Biden Caught Flirting with 'Elementary School-Aged' Gir

Biden Caught Flirting with 'Elementary School-Aged' Girl; Says She
looks 19 With Her Legs Crossed While Sitting

US President Joe Biden received flak for commenting on the appearance
of a young girl equating her with a '19-year-old girl'. The president
made the remarks during his address at a Virginia military base.

Biden who is often termed as 'Creepy Joe' on social media, had created
uproar with his remarks when he told a group of underage girls, "I'm
coming back and I want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to
see them dancing when they are four years older too!" during his trip
to Florida, last year.

During the recent incident which took place while Biden was addressing
at Joint Base Langley-Eustis ahead of Memorial Day, he made a remark
at a girl who appeared to be 'elementary school-aged.'

Going off script, the President looked towards the girl and said, "I
love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, look at her,
she looks like she's 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady
with her legs crossed."

A video clip of the incident was shared by The Post Millennial on its
Twitter page. Without revealing the name of the girl, the outlet
reported that she is the daughter of Brittany Bean, a respected guest
and wife of a soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. Bean, whose
kids shared the stage with the Bidens, had introduced the President
prior to his address.

Outrage On Social Media Over Remarks

The clip went viral within hours of being posted on Twitter generating
over a million views. The widespread anger over Biden's remarks was
quite visible on the microblogging site.

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 2:13:14 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> Biden Caught Flirting with 'Elementary School-Aged' Girl; Says She
> looks 19 With Her Legs Crossed While Sitting
>
> US President Joe Biden received flak for commenting on the appearance
> of a young girl equating her with a '19-year-old girl'. The president
> made the remarks during his address at a Virginia military base.
>
> Biden who is often termed as 'Creepy Joe' on social media, had created
> uproar with his remarks when he told a group of underage girls, "I'm
> coming back and I want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to
> see them dancing when they are four years older too!" during his trip
> to Florida, last year.
>
> During the recent incident which took place while Biden was addressing
> at Joint Base Langley-Eustis ahead of Memorial Day, he made a remark
> at a girl who appeared to be 'elementary school-aged.'
>
> Going off script, the President looked towards the girl and said, "I
> love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, look at her,
> she looks like she's 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady
> with her legs crossed."
>
> A video clip of the incident was shared by The Post Millennial on its
> Twitter page. Without revealing the name of the girl, the outlet
> reported that she is the daughter of Brittany Bean, a respected guest
> and wife of a soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. Bean, whose
> kids shared the stage with the Bidens, had introduced the President
> prior to his address.
>
> Outrage On Social Media Over Remarks
>
> The clip went viral within hours of being posted on Twitter generating
> over a million views. The widespread anger over Biden's remarks was
> quite visible on the microblogging site.
>
> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
> --
> Bruce

Great !! Where'd you read this from?