Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fruit Snacks, YUM!

Cantaloupe
Banana
Avocado|
Strawberry
Blueberries

YUM!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> Cantaloupe
> Banana
> Avocado|
> Strawberry
> Blueberries
>
> YUM!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You forgot fresh corn!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 10:07:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Cantaloupe
> Banana
> Avocado|
> Strawberry
> Blueberries
> Blueberries
>
> YUM!

You forgot that EAR of CORN to stick up yer ass, John...will thta BANANA work okay...???

;-P

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.punk...m/YOhk450DAwAJ

John kuthe in alt.punk
Feb 5, 2007, 3:54:23 PM
On Feb 5, 9:20 am, "Renee" < ssbbwre ... @ hotmail.com > wrote:
[deletia]

> Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
> stuck in his rectum. I still don't 'get the whole foreign object
> insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
> such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
> shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
> boggles the mind.

I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
> expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
> monthly budget anyway they can ..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
> month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
> tonight?

It's DarwinBait! Ya GOTTA use some good sense when deciding what to
put up yer ass. Believe me, I know! And NOT from any male -experiences
either. I've enjoyed anal stimulation for many years, on and off, and
unless you want a trip to the ER, ya gotta be VERY careful what you
use to stimulate yourself or anyone else that way !!

One of my fave's was an ear of corn with a condom over it! Bumpy, so
it provided good stimulation, good diameter, and wrapped / w /
disposable watertight cover so it was reusable. Just had to be careful
not to get overly aggressive as to the depth of penetration, cause it
was longer than ya want to ... well, you get the idea. And it made an
interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)

John Kuthe ..."

</>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:07:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>Cantaloupe
>Banana
>Avocado|
>Strawberry
>Blueberries
>Blueberries
>
>YUM!

You shouldn't eat healthy food. Eat processed crap, eat corpses! Are
you a Marxist or something?

--
Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:07:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
>> Cantaloupe
>> Banana
>> Avocado|
>> Strawberry
>> Blueberries
>> Blueberries
>>
>> YUM!

> You shouldn't eat healthy food. Eat processed crap, eat corpses! Are
> you a Marxist or something?

Master doctor, would you like to sniff his corncob?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 13:26:25 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:07:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>Cantaloupe
>>Banana
>>Avocado|
>>Strawberry
>>Blueberries
>>Blueberries
>>
>>YUM!

>You shouldn't eat healthy food. Eat processed crap, eat corpses! Are
>you a Marxist or something?

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Cantaloupe
>Banana
>Avocado|
>Strawberry
>Blueberries
>Blueberries
>
>YUM!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 10:13:17 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 10:07:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > Cantaloupe
> > Banana
> > Avocado|
> > Strawberry
> > Blueberries
> > Blueberries
> >
> > YUM!

> You forgot that EAR of CORN to stick up yer ass, John...will thta BANANA work okay...???

Who put the bump in the bump, bump, bump, bump, bump?
Who put the bumpy in the bumpy banana?
The bumpy banana will pump the rump.
Good stimulation and a good diameter.

http://wiwords.com/word/bumpy-banana

> ;-P
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.punk...m/YOhk450DAwAJ
>
> John kuthe in alt.punk
> Feb 5, 2007, 3:54:23 PM
> On Feb 5, 9:20 am, "Renee" < ssbbwre ... @ hotmail.com > wrote:
> [deletia]
>
> > Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
> > stuck in his rectum. I still don't 'get the whole foreign object
> > insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
> > such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
> > shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
> > boggles the mind.
> >>

> I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
> > expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
> > monthly budget anyway they can ..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
> > month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
> > tonight?

> It's DarwinBait! Ya GOTTA use some good sense when deciding what to
> put up yer ass. Believe me, I know! And NOT from any male -experiences
> either. I've enjoyed anal stimulation for many years, on and off, and
> unless you want a trip to the ER, ya gotta be VERY careful what you
> use to stimulate yourself or anyone else that way !!
>
> One of my fave's was an ear of corn with a condom over it! Bumpy, so
> it provided good stimulation, good diameter, and wrapped / w /
> disposable watertight cover so it was reusable. Just had to be careful
> not to get overly aggressive as to the depth of penetration, cause it
> was longer than ya want to ... well, you get the idea. And it made an
> interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe ..."
>
> </>

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 02:41:45 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 10:13:17 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 10:07:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > Cantaloupe
>> > Banana
>> > Avocado|
>> > Strawberry
>> > Blueberries
>> > Blueberries
>> >
>> > YUM!

>> You forgot that EAR of CORN to stick up yer ass, John...will thta BANANA work okay...???

>Who put the bump in the bump, bump, bump, bump, bump?
>Who put the bumpy in the bumpy banana?
>The bumpy banana will pump the rump.
>Good stimulation and a good diameter.
>
>Who put the bump in the bump, bump, bump, bump, bump?
>Who put the bumpy in the bumpy banana?
>
>http://wiwords.com/word/bumpy-banana
>>
>> ;-P
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.punk...m/YOhk450DAwAJ
>>
>> John kuthe in alt.punk
>> Feb 5, 2007, 3:54:23 PM
>> On Feb 5, 9:20 am, "Renee" < ssbbwre ... @ hotmail.com > wrote:
>> [deletia]
>>
>> > Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
>> > stuck in his rectum. I still don't 'get the whole foreign object
>> > insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
>> > such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
>> > shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
>> > boggles the mind.
>> >>

>> I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
>> > expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
>> > monthly budget anyway they can ..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
>> > month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
>> > tonight?

>> It's DarwinBait! Ya GOTTA use some good sense when deciding what to
>> put up yer ass. Believe me, I know! And NOT from any male -experiences
>> either. I've enjoyed anal stimulation for many years, on and off, and
>> unless you want a trip to the ER, ya gotta be VERY careful what you
>> use to stimulate yourself or anyone else that way !!
>>
>> One of my fave's was an ear of corn with a condom over it! Bumpy, so
>> it provided good stimulation, good diameter, and wrapped / w /
>> disposable watertight cover so it was reusable. Just had to be careful
>> not to get overly aggressive as to the depth of penetration, cause it
>> was longer than ya want to ... well, you get the idea. And it made an
>> interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe ..."
>>
>> </>
>>

>--Bryan

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe's Mentall Illness, STUPID!

On 6/12/2021 8:07 PM, KOOKthe shit all over himself:

NOBODY CARES, ****TARD! DROP DEAD!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Cantaloupe
>Banana
>Avocado|
>Strawberry
>Blueberries
>Blueberries
>
>YUM!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You are blueberrys TWICE. You must learn to avoid such wild, risk
taking behavior John!
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:03:10 -0400, Jim Lahey >
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:07:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>Cantaloupe
>>Banana
>>Avocado|
>>Strawberry
>>Blueberries
>>Blueberries
>>
>>YUM!
>>
>>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>You are blueberrys TWICE. You must learn to avoid such wild, risk
>taking behavior John!

Bruce

Snacks Brooklyn1 General Cooking 10 06-08-2015 10:13 PM
low fat snacks JuleezTupper Vegetarian cooking 14 03-03-2005 03:59 PM
Frozen Fruit versus fresh fruit [email protected] Baking 2 03-02-2005 09:38 PM
Fruit Snacks, Anyone Know How To Make Them? lufus Recipes 4 24-03-2004 10:41 AM