Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT.... my birthday present

I am excited because I finally get to make use of my birthday present
after 7 months. My wife and son had arranged a wonderful surprise for
me, a familiarization flight. It would count as a first lesson if I
choose to follow up and get my pilot's license. Back when I got the
certificate the flights were all booked up, and my friend, who is a
retired airline pilot, thought I should wait until spring when the
weather is nicer. Then we were in lock down. Well, we came out of lock
down yesterday and I was able to book a flight today. It will be
tomorrow at 2 pm.