Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I swept and mopped my ENTIRE Screen Porch!

It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 2:34:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Let me guess. This ENTIRE screened porch is 8x10? 6x12?
Is this the first time you've mopped since you've been living
there????
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:00:25 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 2:34:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Let me guess. This ENTIRE screened porch is 8x10? 6x12?
>Is this the first time you've mopped since you've been living
>there????

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 12:34:15 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:33:52 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> On 5/31/2021 2:00 PM, wrote:
> >
> > Let me guess. This ENTIRE screened porch is 8x10? 6x12?
> > Is this the first time you've mopped since you've been living
> > there????
> >

> Why don't you drop by and give him a hand?

Why should I?? That seems to be your department help the old boy
out. I didn't take John to raise.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:36:51 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:33:52 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>> On 5/31/2021 2:00 PM, wrote:
>> >
>> > Let me guess. This ENTIRE screened porch is 8x10? 6x12?
>> > Is this the first time you've mopped since you've been living
>> > there????
>> >

>> Why don't you drop by and give him a hand?
>>

>Why should I?? That seems to be your department help the old boy
>out. I didn't take John to raise.

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:45:30 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> On 5/31/2021 2:36 PM, wrote:
>
> >> Why don't you drop by and give him a hand?
> >>

> > Why should I??
> >

> Basic Christian compassion?

I hope you have your motor running. But I don't think mopping some
lazy butts floor falls under "Basic Christian compassion." He's a big
boy and maybe mopping will build up his girlie arms.

> > I didn't take John to raise.
> >

> But you demonstrate such concern for him.

Nah. You seem to equate amusement with concern. Two different
things entirely.

Gotta run, I've got sheets on the line that need to be brought in and
folded and put away. Also, a pair of dress pants are awaiting me to
tackle them with needle and thread.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 2:56 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:45:25 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:

>>> Why should I??

>> Basic Christian compassion?

> Why Christian?

Why not?

> Christians aren't exactly known for compassion.

Liar.

https://www.guidestar.org/NonprofitD...&subcat=44&p=1

> Let's just say human compassion.

I'm fine with leaving you out of it.

>>> That seems to be your department help the old boy
>>> out.

>> I hire my cleaning out.
>>
>>> I didn't take John to raise.

>> But you demonstrate such concern for him.

> Joan, Jill McKuthe and Cindy. He must inspire motherly feelings in
> women. They want to cuddle and protect him.

Wild guess time: older biddys, hubby tune outs, post menopausal, shall I
go on?

Usually a cat or lap dog will fill those relationship gaps.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:55:09 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>> > Why should I??
>> >

>> Basic Christian compassion?
>>

>I hope you have your motor running. But I don't think mopping some
>lazy butts floor falls under "Basic Christian compassion." He's a big
>boy and maybe mopping will build up his girlie arms.
>>
>> > I didn't take John to raise.
>> >

>> But you demonstrate such concern for him.
>>

>Nah. You seem to equate amusement with concern. Two different
>things entirely.
>
>Gotta run, I've got sheets on the line that need to be brought in and
>folded and put away. Also, a pair of dress pants are awaiting me to
>tackle them with needle and thread.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-31 3:34 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

That's it? I was out at 9:30 am trimming branches. My son had come up to
help. At 11:00 my wife and I took both cars to the tire shop where she
got her winter tires changed over to summer, which involved buying two
new tires, and my car needed the tires rotated and two repairs (leaking
at rims). Then I came back home, pruned more branches and hauled them
away. I also found time to make a batch of cookies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:09:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/31/2021 2:56 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:45:25 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Basic Christian compassion?

>> Why Christian?

>Why not?
>
>> Christians aren't exactly known for compassion.

>Liar.
>
>https://www.guidestar.org/NonprofitD...&subcat=44&p=1
>
>> Let's just say human compassion.

>I'm fine with leaving you out of it.
>
>>> I hire my cleaning out.

>>> But you demonstrate such concern for him.

>> Joan, Jill McKuthe and Cindy. He must inspire motherly feelings in
>> women. They want to cuddle and protect him.

>Wild guess time: older biddys, hubby tune outs, post menopausal, shall I
>go on?
>
>Usually a cat or lap dog will fill those relationship gaps.

Maybe John's the child they never had.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 07:39:30 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:09:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/31/2021 2:56 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:45:25 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> Why Christian?

>>Why not?
>>
>>> Christians aren't exactly known for compassion.

>>Liar.
>>
>>https://www.guidestar.org/NonprofitD...&subcat=44&p=1
>>
>>> Let's just say human compassion.

>>I'm fine with leaving you out of it.

>>> Joan, Jill McKuthe and Cindy. He must inspire motherly feelings in
>>> women. They want to cuddle and protect him.

>>Wild guess time: older biddys, hubby tune outs, post menopausal, shall I
>>go on?
>>
>>Usually a cat or lap dog will fill those relationship gaps.

>Maybe John's the child they never had.

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 3:39 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:09:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/31/2021 2:56 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:45:25 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> Why Christian?

>> Why not?
>>
>>> Christians aren't exactly known for compassion.

>> Liar.
>>
>> https://www.guidestar.org/NonprofitD...&subcat=44&p=1
>>
>>> Let's just say human compassion.

>> I'm fine with leaving you out of it.

>>> Joan, Jill McKuthe and Cindy. He must inspire motherly feelings in
>>> women. They want to cuddle and protect him.

>> Wild guess time: older biddys, hubby tune outs, post menopausal, shall I
>> go on?
>>
>> Usually a cat or lap dog will fill those relationship gaps.

> Maybe John's the child they never had.

Is your given name really John?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:48:34 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/31/2021 3:39 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:09:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I'm fine with leaving you out of it.

>>> Wild guess time: older biddys, hubby tune outs, post menopausal, shall I
>>> go on?
>>>
>>> Usually a cat or lap dog will fill those relationship gaps.

>> Maybe John's the child they never had.

>Is your given name really John?

Nah. Bruce.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 07:54:35 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:48:34 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/31/2021 3:39 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:09:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> Maybe John's the child they never had.

>>Is your given name really John?

>Nah. Bruce.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe is ENTIRELY a mentally ill asshole egomaniac!

On 5/31/2021 12:34 PM, **** off, KOOKthe:

> It

Nobody cares, asshole. Drop ****ing dead.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 16:05:29 -0700, i get by with a little help
> wrote:

>On 5/31/2021 12:34 PM, **** off, KOOKthe:
>
>> It

>Nobody cares, asshole. Drop ****ing dead.

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 1:27 PM, Drop ****ing dead, KOOKthe:

> No

Shut the **** up, stupid. NOBODY CARES, YOU ****WIT!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 16:18:11 -0700, Omni Vore >
wrote:

>On 5/31/2021 1:27 PM, Drop ****ing dead, KOOKthe:
>
>> No

>Shut the **** up, stupid. NOBODY CARES, YOU ****WIT!

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)

What screen porch?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 5:10:20 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)

> What screen porch?

Between my Kitchen and Deck/rear entrance.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 6:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 5:10:20 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)

>> What screen porch?

> Between my Kitchen and Deck/rear entrance.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

So, an even smaller space than Joan suggested. Big whup.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 8:24 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 6:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> What screen porch?

>> Between my Kitchen and Deck/rear entrance.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> So, an even smaller space than Joan suggested. Big whup.
>
> Jill

He has no screened porch. Send us a pic of this, John.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 03:41:17 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 5:10:20 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>> > It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)

>> What screen porch?

>Between my Kitchen and Deck/rear entrance.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 06:10:10 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> It needed it! Spring Cleaning. :-)

>What screen porch?

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 08:32:20 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 8:24 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>>>
>>> Between my Kitchen and Deck/rear entrance.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> So, an even smaller space than Joan suggested. Big whup.
>>
>> Jill

>He has no screened porch. Send us a pic of this, John.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 08:24:16 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 6:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> What screen porch?

>> Between my Kitchen and Deck/rear entrance.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>So, an even smaller space than Joan suggested. Big whup.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith.