Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Week in Eats

Giant Squid rings. I just sauteed one so far just to see how rubber
it would be, but they're actually pretty decent. I'm not sure what
they see in my future, but we'll find out later.

https://i.postimg.cc/yxpB0Pzy/Giant-Squid-Rigs.jpg

New camera is a bitch. This one fired with the flash so bright you
couldn't SEE anything in the picture until I threw irfanview on it.
Meatball sandwich with havarti cheese, pesto mayo, and home made
giardiniera.

https://i.postimg.cc/630BpKjS/Meatball-Sandwich.jpg

National Hamburger day was Friday. Mine was with Stilton cheese,
crispy dry cured bacon, and pickled red pepper rings under that
patty. New camera loves blur and hates me.

https://i.postimg.cc/Wz1TDyx4/Nation...021-Blurry.jpg

Breakfast this morning was Breakfast Biscuit Sliders: leftover
smoked short ribs fried as for bacon with egg and cheese.

https://i.postimg.cc/L8Y4Br5Y/Smoked...st-Sliders.jpg

Last night was a shredded sopresetta and bufalo milk mozzarella
pizza imported from Italy. Which I *******ized in true American
form with a little extra cheap motz and pepperoni.

https://i.postimg.cc/vm5QCfWG/Sopresetta-Pizza.jpg

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 15:22:20 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>Giant Squid rings. I just sauteed one so far just to see how rubber
>it would be, but they're actually pretty decent. I'm not sure what
>they see in my future, but we'll find out later.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/yxpB0Pzy/Giant-Squid-Rigs.jpg
>
>New camera is a bitch. This one fired with the flash so bright you
>couldn't SEE anything in the picture until I threw irfanview on it.
>Meatball sandwich with havarti cheese, pesto mayo, and home made
>giardiniera.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/630BpKjS/Meatball-Sandwich.jpg
>
>National Hamburger day was Friday. Mine was with Stilton cheese,
>crispy dry cured bacon, and pickled red pepper rings under that
>patty. New camera loves blur and hates me.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/Wz1TDyx4/Nation...021-Blurry.jpg
>
>Breakfast this morning was Breakfast Biscuit Sliders: leftover
>smoked short ribs fried as for bacon with egg and cheese.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/L8Y4Br5Y/Smoked...st-Sliders.jpg
>
>Last night was a shredded sopresetta and bufalo milk mozzarella
>pizza imported from Italy. Which I *******ized in true American
>form with a little extra cheap motz and pepperoni.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/vm5QCfWG/Sopresetta-Pizza.jpg
>
>-sw

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2021 2:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Giant Squid rings. I just sauteed one so far just to see how rubber
> it would be, but they're actually pretty decent. I'm not sure what
> they see in my future, but we'll find out later.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/yxpB0Pzy/Giant-Squid-Rigs.jpg
>
> New camera is a bitch. This one fired with the flash so bright you
> couldn't SEE anything in the picture until I threw irfanview on it.
> Meatball sandwich with havarti cheese, pesto mayo, and home made
> giardiniera.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/630BpKjS/Meatball-Sandwich.jpg
>
> National Hamburger day was Friday. Mine was with Stilton cheese,
> crispy dry cured bacon, and pickled red pepper rings under that
> patty. New camera loves blur and hates me.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/Wz1TDyx4/Nation...021-Blurry.jpg
>
> Breakfast this morning was Breakfast Biscuit Sliders: leftover
> smoked short ribs fried as for bacon with egg and cheese.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/L8Y4Br5Y/Smoked...st-Sliders.jpg
>
> Last night was a shredded sopresetta and bufalo milk mozzarella
> pizza imported from Italy. Which I *******ized in true American
> form with a little extra cheap motz and pepperoni.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/vm5QCfWG/Sopresetta-Pizza.jpg
>
> -sw

Most of those plates are at least TWICE the food an average aging adult
male needs to eat.

You plate sharing with the squirrels?

Eats for the week. Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 4 16-12-2014 09:40 PM
The Eve's Eats Felice General Cooking 2 01-01-2011 12:07 AM
dinner this week, next week, and the week after that with recipe Kate Connally General Cooking 1 24-05-2006 09:19 PM
dinner last week and this week Kate Connally General Cooking 2 09-02-2006 04:02 PM