Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bryan is DEFINITELY Stalking me!

STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:23:02 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-29 3:23 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I would not recommend that. They might send out the guys with the
butterfly nets.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

S-o-o-o-o...let's examine John's claim here, shall we...???

- John and Bryan were friends long ago
- Time passes, and they grow apart, go their own ways
- Bryan starts posting to this group
- THEN John follows him here, acting like some psycho love - sick puppy
- At one point, John "diagnoses" Bryan with 'Narcissistic Personality Disorder'
- John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"
- Bryan "retaliates" by dredging up some of John's creepy old Usenet posts - but nothing *legally* wrong with that, as John's posts are a matter of public record; Bryan is annoying John, but Bryan is not engaging in illegal/actionable behaviors in resurrecting John's old posts - or in any of his recent posts here directed towards John
- Instead of simply ignoring Bryan's posts (as a sensible adult would do) John continues to stick his badgering noze into Bryan's posts here - despite Bryan asking him to "back off"
- Now John is threatening Bryan with potential legal action, claiming Bryan is "stalking" him

WWJJD...???*

["What Would Judge Judy Do...???"]

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.

This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
misconduct with your little diagnosis. Wanna take it outside Usenet?
I could share what you wrote with a lot more than the Usenet
community. You'd have no recourse, because you wrote what you
wrote.

The police would laugh at you, you ****ing baby. Besides, are you
ashamed that you cornholed yourself with an ear of corn? The idea
of the "If only I *could*, baby"" going to the police. Haha. You'd be
the one they'd want to investigate. Hey, maybe you could tell them
they're prisoners of their upbringing for thinking that it's BAD for a
40 year old man to have sex with a 14 year old girl. That's what you
wrote.

The best you could tell the cop would be something like, That was
more than twenty years ago. I was only 40 years old. I don't want
to have sex with 14 year olds *anymore*.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
> >

> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
> --Bryan

Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:01:20 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> S-o-o-o-o...let's examine John's claim here, shall we...???
>
> - John and Bryan were friends long ago
> - Time passes, and they grow apart, go their own ways
> - Bryan starts posting to this group
> - THEN John follows him here, acting like some psycho love - sick puppy
> - At one point, John "diagnoses" Bryan with 'Narcissistic Personality Disorder'
> - John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"
> - Bryan "retaliates" by dredging up some of John's creepy old Usenet posts - but nothing *legally* wrong with that, as John's posts are a matter of public record; Bryan is annoying John, but Bryan is not engaging in illegal/actionable behaviors in resurrecting John's old posts - or in any of his recent posts here directed towards John
> - Instead of simply ignoring Bryan's posts (as a sensible adult would do) John continues to stick his badgering noze into Bryan's posts here - despite Bryan asking him to "back off"
> - Now John is threatening Bryan with potential legal action, claiming Bryan is "stalking" him
>

> WWJJD...???*
>
> ["What Would Judge Judy Do...???"]

That pretty much it. I had a fun idea. See my post below? Every time Korn
Kob Kuthe posts about his "pediatric" nursing, I could re-post that with the
words, "To the TOP!"

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:24:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
> > >

> > This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
> > misconduct with your little diagnosis...
> > --Bryan

> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

--Bryan

The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:30:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

>--Bryan
>
>The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:26:03 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:01:20 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>> > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> S-o-o-o-o...let's examine John's claim here, shall we...???
>>
>> - John and Bryan were friends long ago
>> - Time passes, and they grow apart, go their own ways
>> - Bryan starts posting to this group
>> - THEN John follows him here, acting like some psycho love - sick puppy
>> - At one point, John "diagnoses" Bryan with 'Narcissistic Personality Disorder'
>> - John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"
>> - Bryan "retaliates" by dredging up some of John's creepy old Usenet posts - but nothing *legally* wrong with that, as John's posts are a matter of public record; Bryan is annoying John, but Bryan is not engaging in illegal/actionable behaviors in resurrecting John's old posts - or in any of his recent posts here directed towards John
>> - Instead of simply ignoring Bryan's posts (as a sensible adult would do) John continues to stick his badgering noze into Bryan's posts here - despite Bryan asking him to "back off"
>> - Now John is threatening Bryan with potential legal action, claiming Bryan is "stalking" him
>>

>> WWJJD...???*
>>
>> ["What Would Judge Judy Do...???"]
>>

>That pretty much it. I had a fun idea. See my post below? Every time Korn
>Kob Kuthe posts about his "pediatric" nursing, I could re-post that with the
>words, "To the TOP!"
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:24:55 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>> >

>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> --Bryan

>Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:17:24 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>

>This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>misconduct with your little diagnosis. Wanna take it outside Usenet?
>I could share what you wrote with a lot more than the Usenet
>community. You'd have no recourse, because you wrote what you
>wrote.
>
>The police would laugh at you, you ****ing baby. Besides, are you
>ashamed that you cornholed yourself with an ear of corn? The idea
>of the "If only I *could*, baby"" going to the police. Haha. You'd be
>the one they'd want to investigate. Hey, maybe you could tell them
>they're prisoners of their upbringing for thinking that it's BAD for a
>40 year old man to have sex with a 14 year old girl. That's what you
>wrote.
>
>The best you could tell the cop would be something like, That was
>more than twenty years ago. I was only 40 years old. I don't want
>to have sex with 14 year olds *anymore*.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:30:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

> --Bryan
>
> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!

I bet that they had short guns too!

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:38:37 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:30:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

>> --Bryan
>>
>> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>>

>I bet that they had short guns too!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 2:01 PM, GM wrote:
> - John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"

1. an opinion or belief is not a "diagnosis" per se.

2. unless made in a professional capacity

3. usenet is not a professional venue nor medium

4. ergo is it not "actionable" in a medical sense

5. John can not breach his alleged "professional code of conduct" on his
free time and free speech either, that would be a violation of the 1st
amendment of the US Constitution.

Read the following and educate yourself please, troll:

https://homecaremissouri.org/mahc/do...ments20141.pdf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:43:24 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:01 PM, GM wrote:
>> - John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"

>1. an opinion or belief is not a "diagnosis" per se.
>
>2. unless made in a professional capacity
>
>3. usenet is not a professional venue nor medium
>
>4. ergo is it not "actionable" in a medical sense
>
>5. John can not breach his alleged "professional code of conduct" on his
>free time and free speech either, that would be a violation of the 1st
>amendment of the US Constitution.
>
>Read the following and educate yourself please, troll:
>

>https://homecaremissouri.org/mahc/do...ments20141.pdf

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:01:09 -0700 (PDT), GM

>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>S-o-o-o-o...let's examine John's claim here, shall we...???
>
>- John and Bryan were friends long ago
>- Time passes, and they grow apart, go their own ways
>- Bryan starts posting to this group
>- THEN John follows him here, acting like some psycho love - sick puppy
>- At one point, John "diagnoses" Bryan with 'Narcissistic Personality Disorder'
>- John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"
>- Bryan "retaliates" by dredging up some of John's creepy old Usenet posts - but nothing *legally* wrong with that, as John's posts are a matter of public record; Bryan is annoying John, but Bryan is not engaging in illegal/actionable behaviors in resurrecting John's old posts - or in any of his recent posts here directed towards John
>- Instead of simply ignoring Bryan's posts (as a sensible adult would do) John continues to stick his badgering noze into Bryan's posts here - despite Bryan asking him to "back off"
>- Now John is threatening Bryan with potential legal action, claiming Bryan is "stalking" him
>

>WWJJD...???*
>
>["What Would Judge Judy Do...???"]

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:27:49 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:24:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > >
>> > This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> > misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> > --Bryan

>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>>

>Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>> >

>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> --Bryan

>Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

I forgot the details but I believe it was established that it was
another Julie who called the cops. And I don't blame her.

--
The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 2:17 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>

> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
> misconduct with your little diagnosis.

Bullshit.

He is as Constitutionally enabled to tender an opinion on his own free
time as any of us; get over your fascist control tendencies please.

> Wanna take it outside Usenet?
> I could share what you wrote with a lot more than the Usenet
> community. You'd have no recourse, because you wrote what you
> wrote.

You just alluded to an intention to commit blackmail, and you did it
publicly.

That would look marvelous in discovery!

> The police would laugh at you, you ****ing baby.

Is that meant to shame him, the laughter of officers forced to act on
false reporting like yours?

Oh did you know, filing false police reports IS a crime.

> Besides, are you
> ashamed that you cornholed yourself with an ear of corn? The idea
> of the "If only I *could*, baby"" going to the police. Haha. You'd be
> the one they'd want to investigate. Hey, maybe you could tell them
> they're prisoners of their upbringing for thinking that it's BAD for a
> 40 year old man to have sex with a 14 year old girl. That's what you
> wrote.
>
> The best you could tell the cop would be something like, That was
> more than twenty years ago. I was only 40 years old. I don't want
> to have sex with 14 year olds *anymore*.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> --Bryan

You just handed him the means to sue you for:

@ harassment

@ stalking

@ intimidation

@ libel

@ blackmail

....and a few more iirc...

I think you'd best pipe down for a spell, take a nice vacay from all the
hatred, before it roars back to bite your own ass.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
> > >

> > This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
> > misconduct with your little diagnosis...
> > --Bryan

> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

We could always have you committed to Arsenal Street*...in fact we could pay Dr. Steve Wertz to be your "keeper", it would certainly be a six - figure salary that he'd be due for putting up with your inanity...

[ *St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, 5300 Arsenal Street, formerly known as the St. Louis City Hospital for the Insane or simply "Arsenal Street" ]

https://www.umsl.edu/slpic/Major%20R...0Cente r.html

St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center

"SLPRC, under various names, has served the public since 1869. It is a JCAHO accredited, inpatient psychiatric facility operated by the Missouri Department of Mental Health. The facility currently has 180 beds . We provide inpatient psychiatric and psychosocial rehabilitation services to adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses Most clients have been adjudicated Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity while many others failed to regain competence to stand trial for charges against them..."

--
Best,
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 2:24 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>>

>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> --Bryan

> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Whoa.

Care to share the full context of that with us?

Did someone here actually go all-in on you with the authorities?

Disgusting!

Was she part of some campaign here to silence you?

Is it still ongoing?

WTF kind of place is this anyway?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:00:30 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:24 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>>
>>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>>> --Bryan

>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Whoa.
>
>Care to share the full context of that with us?
>
>Did someone here actually go all-in on you with the authorities?
>
>Disgusting!
>
>Was she part of some campaign here to silence you?
>
>Is it still ongoing?
>
>WTF kind of place is this anyway?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:53:22 -0700 (PDT), GM

>> > This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> > misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> > --Bryan

>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

>We could always have you committed to Arsenal Street*...in fact we could pay Dr. Steve Wertz to be your "keeper", it would certainly be a six - figure salary that he'd be due for putting up with your inanity...
>
>[ *St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, 5300 Arsenal Street, formerly known as the St. Louis City Hospital for the Insane or simply "Arsenal Street" ]
>
>https://www.umsl.edu/slpic/Major%20R...0Cente r.html
>
>St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center
>
>"SLPRC, under various names, has served the public since 1869. It is a JCAHO accredited, inpatient psychiatric facility operated by the Missouri Department of Mental Health. The facility currently has 180 beds . We provide inpatient psychiatric and psychosocial rehabilitation services to adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses Most clients have been adjudicated Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity while many others failed to regain competence to stand trial for charges against them..."

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:53:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:17 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>>

>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> misconduct with your little diagnosis.

>Bullshit.
>
>He is as Constitutionally enabled to tender an opinion on his own free
>time as any of us; get over your fascist control tendencies please.
>
>> Wanna take it outside Usenet?
>> I could share what you wrote with a lot more than the Usenet
>> community. You'd have no recourse, because you wrote what you
>> wrote.

>You just alluded to an intention to commit blackmail, and you did it
>publicly.
>
>That would look marvelous in discovery!
>
>> The police would laugh at you, you ****ing baby.

>Is that meant to shame him, the laughter of officers forced to act on
>false reporting like yours?
>
>Oh did you know, filing false police reports IS a crime.
>
>> Besides, are you
>> ashamed that you cornholed yourself with an ear of corn? The idea
>> of the "If only I *could*, baby"" going to the police. Haha. You'd be
>> the one they'd want to investigate. Hey, maybe you could tell them
>> they're prisoners of their upbringing for thinking that it's BAD for a
>> 40 year old man to have sex with a 14 year old girl. That's what you
>> wrote.
>>
>> The best you could tell the cop would be something like, That was
>> more than twenty years ago. I was only 40 years old. I don't want
>> to have sex with 14 year olds *anymore*.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>You just handed him the means to sue you for:
>
>@ harassment
>
>@ stalking
>
>@ intimidation
>
>@ libel
>
>@ blackmail
>
>...and a few more iirc...
>
>I think you'd best pipe down for a spell, take a nice vacay from all the
>hatred, before it roars back to bite your own ass.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 06:47:10 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:24:55 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>wrote:

>>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>>> --Bryan

>>Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

>I forgot the details but I believe it was established that it was
>another Julie who called the cops. And I don't blame her.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
> > >

> > This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
> > misconduct with your little diagnosis...
> > --Bryan

> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

Uh, no, it was *your* word - and IIRC *that* word was "Uzi"...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 2:27 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:24:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>>>
>>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>>> --Bryan

>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>>

> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> --Bryan

If he can prove you and she were/are part of what appears to be an
obvious _group-stalking campaign_ here to disenfranchise him of:

a.) his 1st amendment rights

b.) gainful employment in his chosen career

c.) peace of mind

Then you will be in a major mess.

You'd best give that a think bobo.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:03:42 -0700 (PDT), GM

>> > This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> > misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> > --Bryan

>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

>Uh, no, it was *your* word - and IIRC *that* word was "Uzi"...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:03:21 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:53:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>>> misconduct with your little diagnosis.

>>Bullshit.
>>
>>He is as Constitutionally enabled to tender an opinion on his own free
>>time as any of us; get over your fascist control tendencies please.
>>
>>> Wanna take it outside Usenet?
>>> I could share what you wrote with a lot more than the Usenet
>>> community. You'd have no recourse, because you wrote what you
>>> wrote.

>>You just alluded to an intention to commit blackmail, and you did it
>>publicly.
>>
>>That would look marvelous in discovery!
>>
>>> The police would laugh at you, you ****ing baby.

>>Is that meant to shame him, the laughter of officers forced to act on
>>false reporting like yours?
>>
>>Oh did you know, filing false police reports IS a crime.
>>
>>> Besides, are you
>>> ashamed that you cornholed yourself with an ear of corn? The idea
>>> of the "If only I *could*, baby"" going to the police. Haha. You'd be
>>> the one they'd want to investigate. Hey, maybe you could tell them
>>> they're prisoners of their upbringing for thinking that it's BAD for a
>>> 40 year old man to have sex with a 14 year old girl. That's what you
>>> wrote.
>>>
>>> The best you could tell the cop would be something like, That was
>>> more than twenty years ago. I was only 40 years old. I don't want
>>> to have sex with 14 year olds *anymore*.

>>> --Bryan
>>>

>>You just handed him the means to sue you for:
>>
>>@ harassment
>>
>>@ stalking
>>
>>@ intimidation
>>
>>@ libel
>>
>>@ blackmail
>>
>>...and a few more iirc...
>>
>>I think you'd best pipe down for a spell, take a nice vacay from all the
>>hatred, before it roars back to bite your own ass.

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:43:24 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:01 PM, GM wrote:
>> - John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"

>1. an opinion or belief is not a "diagnosis" per se.
>
>2. unless made in a professional capacity
>
>3. usenet is not a professional venue nor medium
>
>4. ergo is it not "actionable" in a medical sense
>
>5. John can not breach his alleged "professional code of conduct" on his
>free time and free speech either, that would be a violation of the 1st
>amendment of the US Constitution.

Wolfy, for once we agree!

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 2:30 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

> --Bryan
>
> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Can you please tell us what happened in detail?

It appears to me like you may be the victim of gangstalking.

Which is a crime.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:30 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

>> --Bryan
>>
>> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Can you please tell us what happened in detail?
>
>It appears to me like you may be the victim of gangstalking.
>
>Which is a crime.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:05:35 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:43:24 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/29/2021 2:01 PM, GM wrote:
>>> - John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"

>>1. an opinion or belief is not a "diagnosis" per se.
>>
>>2. unless made in a professional capacity
>>
>>3. usenet is not a professional venue nor medium
>>
>>4. ergo is it not "actionable" in a medical sense
>>
>>5. John can not breach his alleged "professional code of conduct" on his
>>free time and free speech either, that would be a violation of the 1st
>>amendment of the US Constitution.

>Wolfy, for once we agree!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:04:49 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:27 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>>>

>> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>If he can prove you and she were/are part of what appears to be an
>obvious _group-stalking campaign_ here to disenfranchise him of:
>
>a.) his 1st amendment rights
>
>b.) gainful employment in his chosen career
>
>c.) peace of mind
>
>Then you will be in a major mess.
>
>You'd best give that a think bobo.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 2:53 PM, GM wrote:
> wrote:

>>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>>> --Bryan

>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

> We could always have you committed to Arsenal Street*...in fact we could pay Dr. Steve Wertz to be your "keeper", it would certainly be a six - figure salary that he'd be due for putting up with your inanity...
>
> [ *St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, 5300 Arsenal Street, formerly known as the St. Louis City Hospital for the Insane or simply "Arsenal Street" ]
>
> https://www.umsl.edu/slpic/Major%20R...0Cente r.html
>
> St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center
>
> "SLPRC, under various names, has served the public since 1869. It is a JCAHO accredited, inpatient psychiatric facility operated by the Missouri Department of Mental Health. The facility currently has 180 beds . We provide inpatient psychiatric and psychosocial rehabilitation services to adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses Most clients have been adjudicated Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity while many others failed to regain competence to stand trial for charges against them..."

Confirmed gangstalking blackmail threat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:03:50 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:

> > > This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
> > > misconduct with your little diagnosis...
> > > --Bryan

> > Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

> Uh, no, it was *your* word - and IIRC *that* word was "Uzi"...

He posted lyrics to a song. *My* song, and did it w/o attribution. If he'd followed
what he wrote by something like,
"--from the song, *Uzi for My Birthday,* by Bryan Simmons," no one would have
thought he was ranting about *actually* shooting an actual gun. It serves him right
for plagiarizing. Any time you use more than a snippet of another person's words,
you attribute. He went to college. He knows that. He just made a bad choice.

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:14:00 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:03:50 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:

>> > Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

>> Uh, no, it was *your* word - and IIRC *that* word was "Uzi"...
>>

>He posted lyrics to a song. *My* song, and did it w/o attribution. If he'd followed
>what he wrote by something like,
> "--from the song, *Uzi for My Birthday,* by Bryan Simmons," no one would have
>thought he was ranting about *actually* shooting an actual gun. It serves him right
>for plagiarizing. Any time you use more than a snippet of another person's words,
>you attribute. He went to college. He knows that. He just made a bad choice.
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:13:25 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard