Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bryan is DEFINITELY Stalking me!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:30 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

>> --Bryan
>>
>> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Can you please tell us what happened in detail?
>
>It appears to me like you may be the victim of gangstalking.
>
>Which is a crime.

John said he was so ****ed off with people that he was going to get
his uzi, get on the roof and take a few people out. Someone called the
police and they took him to the station. He overheard them saying that
a "Julie" had informed them. Ever since, John thinks that was ex-RFC
Julie, but it probably was another Julie. Maybe Dave Smith' real name
is Julie.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:18:37 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>>> --Bryan
>>>
>>> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>>Can you please tell us what happened in detail?
>>
>>It appears to me like you may be the victim of gangstalking.
>>
>>Which is a crime.

>John said he was so ****ed off with people that he was going to get
>his uzi, get on the roof and take a few people out. Someone called the
>police and they took him to the station. He overheard them saying that
>a "Julie" had informed them. Ever since, John thinks that was ex-RFC
>Julie, but it probably was another Julie. Maybe Dave Smith' real name
>is Julie.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 3:05 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:43:24 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/29/2021 2:01 PM, GM wrote:
>>> - John is not an MD, so he has no business making such a 'diagnosis' - and in a public forum, no less. In fact, John is breaching his professional code of conduct - a potentially actionable "event"

>> 1. an opinion or belief is not a "diagnosis" per se.
>>
>> 2. unless made in a professional capacity
>>
>> 3. usenet is not a professional venue nor medium
>>
>> 4. ergo is it not "actionable" in a medical sense
>>
>> 5. John can not breach his alleged "professional code of conduct" on his
>> free time and free speech either, that would be a violation of the 1st
>> amendment of the US Constitution.

> Wolfy, for once we agree!

Stopped clock?

Or the start of something big?

On we go then...and thank you for reading for content.

:-))
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:36:19 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 3:05 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:43:24 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> 1. an opinion or belief is not a "diagnosis" per se.
>>>
>>> 2. unless made in a professional capacity
>>>
>>> 3. usenet is not a professional venue nor medium
>>>
>>> 4. ergo is it not "actionable" in a medical sense
>>>
>>> 5. John can not breach his alleged "professional code of conduct" on his
>>> free time and free speech either, that would be a violation of the 1st
>>> amendment of the US Constitution.

>> Wolfy, for once we agree!
>>

>Stopped clock?
>
>Or the start of something big?
>
>On we go then...and thank you for reading for content.
>
>:-))

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You are crazy. You are stalking him.

Start back on your nut pills. If you don't take the full dose, you
will remain a raving ****ing lunatic. I guess that's what you
prefer. **** on you, maggot.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:37:28 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:36:19 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/29/2021 3:05 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:43:24 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> Wolfy, for once we agree!
>>>

>>Stopped clock?
>>
>>Or the start of something big?
>>
>>On we go then...and thank you for reading for content.
>>
>>:-))

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:36:19 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 3:05 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:43:24 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> 1. an opinion or belief is not a "diagnosis" per se.
>>>
>>> 2. unless made in a professional capacity
>>>
>>> 3. usenet is not a professional venue nor medium
>>>
>>> 4. ergo is it not "actionable" in a medical sense
>>>
>>> 5. John can not breach his alleged "professional code of conduct" on his
>>> free time and free speech either, that would be a violation of the 1st
>>> amendment of the US Constitution.

>> Wolfy, for once we agree!
>>

>Stopped clock?
>
>Or the start of something big?
>
>On we go then...and thank you for reading for content.
>
>:-))

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:38:47 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>You are crazy. You are stalking him.
>
>Start back on your nut pills. If you don't take the full dose, you
>will remain a raving ****ing lunatic. I guess that's what you
>prefer. **** on you, maggot.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-05-29 3:23 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> I would not recommend that. They might send out the guys with the
> butterfly nets.

These days, we use tasers and straight jackets.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:40:38 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2021-05-29 3:23 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
>>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> I would not recommend that. They might send out the guys with the
>> butterfly nets.

>These days, we use tasers and straight jackets.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 3:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:

>>> --Bryan
>>>
>>> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Can you please tell us what happened in detail?
>>
>> It appears to me like you may be the victim of gangstalking.
>>
>> Which is a crime.

> John said he was so ****ed off with people that he was going to get
> his uzi, get on the roof and take a few people out. Someone called the
> police and they took him to the station. He overheard them saying that
> a "Julie" had informed them. Ever since, John thinks that was ex-RFC
> Julie, but it probably was another Julie. Maybe Dave Smith' real name
> is Julie.

And how much stake can I put in your retelling without some links to the
actual repartee here?

If you will then:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:44:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 3:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> Can you please tell us what happened in detail?
>>>
>>> It appears to me like you may be the victim of gangstalking.
>>>
>>> Which is a crime.

>> John said he was so ****ed off with people that he was going to get
>> his uzi, get on the roof and take a few people out. Someone called the
>> police and they took him to the station. He overheard them saying that
>> a "Julie" had informed them. Ever since, John thinks that was ex-RFC
>> Julie, but it probably was another Julie. Maybe Dave Smith' real name
>> is Julie.
>>

>And how much stake can I put in your retelling without some links to the
>actual repartee here?
>
>If you will then:

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>>

>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> --Bryan

> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You are psychotic and have manic phases. Eventually your records
will provide enough data to put you away. I hope it happens before
you enact your dream of a mass killing.

I'm glad I'm not in St. Louis (da loo)

Kuth, you are a real ****ed up guy, and I'm glad I'm not near you,
but I do fear for those near you. When you finally explode, you
will be on national news for weeks.

I take you seriously. You are a bomb which will explode.

Is that your only desire?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:18:42 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:

> >> --Bryan
> >>
> >> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >>

> >Can you please tell us what happened in detail?
> >
> >It appears to me like you may be the victim of gangstalking.
> >
> >Which is a crime.

> John said he was so ****ed off with people that he was going to get
> his uzi, get on the roof and take a few people out. Someone called the
> police and they took him to the station. He overheard them saying that
> a "Julie" had informed them. Ever since, John thinks that was ex-RFC
> Julie, but it probably was another Julie. Maybe Dave Smith' real name
> is Julie.

Julie could easily have been the name of the dispatcher who took the
call, or it could have been "our" Julie. Whatever the case, it was
boneheaded to write that shit. He was quoting lyrics from a punk rock
song from the late 1970s. The following is from my post from Jul 27,
2020, 6:04:46 PM to this NG:

Uzi for My Birthday was a song from my late 1970s band, Minimal State. If you read the lyrics, they really are sick, but that was my schtick, smart, psychotic and potentially violent. Really, like most other guys, I cared mostly about eating pussy and drinking beer, but as I was fronting the first punk band in town€¦ Anyway, Kuthe might be a lot of distasteful things, but hes not a psycho-killer, and Im not either. I just played one on stage. Its really one of the best songs, lyrically, Ive ever written, as I wove astrological symbolism of the Moon in the eighth house into the lyrics, in subtle allusion to the Zodiac killer, had coversation slipped in, and I was only 18 when I wrote it.

Ive never performed it since then, and while Ive pirated the shit out of much of my older material, I never touched this one. Its creepy, and stands separate from every other song Ive ever written, because it wasnt, and isnt me, and the last thing Id want to do is inspire sickos. For better or worse, here are the lyrics:

UZI FOR MY BIRTHDAY

It dont matter if youre wrong or right
Got nothin to do with bein Black or White
Dont even matter if you live or die
Im just sick of the bullshit
I dont need more lies

Uzi for my birthday, now Im on a rooftop
I dont need a reason, I just do what I want
Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy
Whats a matter?
Im just tryin to be free

I dont need no targets cause youre all the same
Were all guilty
None of us to blame
If things had been difrent then,
This could be you
Whatchya think about that and
Whatchya gonna do?

Uzi for my birthday, now Im on a rooftop

Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy

I dont wanna tell you what I been through, cause
You wont understand unless youd been there too
On how it could be worse
But it could be the most
This is the eighth house
And Im your host

Uzi for my birthday, now Im on a rooftop
I dont need a reason I just do what I want
Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy
But by the light of the Moon I brought you closer to me

I, I, I
Youre all gonna die
Youre gonna die, die, die
This is the eighth house bomp.

Since I wasn't posting here at the time, he obviously thought it
was OK to use my lyrics w/o attribution.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 3:53 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> [...]

> This could be you
> Whatchya think about that and
> Whatchya gonna do?
>
> Uzi for my birthday, now Im on a rooftop
>
> Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy
>
> I dont wanna tell you what I been through, cause
> You wont understand unless youd been there too
> On how it could be worse
> But it could be the most
> This is the eighth house
> And Im your host
>
> Uzi for my birthday, now Im on a rooftop
> I dont need a reason I just do what I want
> Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy
> But by the light of the Moon I brought you closer to me
>
> I, I, I
> Youre all gonna die
> Youre gonna die, die, die
> This is the eighth house bomp.

> Since I wasn't posting here at the time, he obviously thought it
> was OK to use my lyrics w/o attribution.

Looks to me like you should have been in for questioning too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:56:03 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> [...]

>> Hey what you’re talkin’ ‘bout’s lunacy
>>
>> I don’t wanna tell you what I been through, cause
>> You won’t understand unless you’d been there too
>> On how it could be worse
>> But it could be the most
>> This is the eighth house
>> And I’m your host
>>
>> Uzi for my birthday, now I’m on a rooftop
>> I don’t need a reason I just do what I want
>> Hey what you’re talkin’ ‘bout’s lunacy
>> But by the light of the Moon I brought you closer to me
>>
>> I, I, I
>> You’re all gonna die
>> You’re gonna die, die, die
>> This is the eighth house bomp.

>> Since I wasn't posting here at the time, he obviously thought it
>> was OK to use my lyrics w/o attribution.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>Looks to me like you should have been in for questioning too.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:53:18 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>>>>
>>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>>> --Bryan

>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>You are psychotic and have manic phases. Eventually your records
>will provide enough data to put you away. I hope it happens before
>you enact your dream of a mass killing.
>
>I'm glad I'm not in St. Louis (da loo)
>
>Kuth, you are a real ****ed up guy, and I'm glad I'm not near you,
>but I do fear for those near you. When you finally explode, you
>will be on national news for weeks.
>
>I take you seriously. You are a bomb which will explode.
>
>Is that your only desire?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:44:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 3:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> Can you please tell us what happened in detail?
>>>
>>> It appears to me like you may be the victim of gangstalking.
>>>
>>> Which is a crime.

>> John said he was so ****ed off with people that he was going to get
>> his uzi, get on the roof and take a few people out. Someone called the
>> police and they took him to the station. He overheard them saying that
>> a "Julie" had informed them. Ever since, John thinks that was ex-RFC
>> Julie, but it probably was another Julie. Maybe Dave Smith' real name
>> is Julie.
>>

>And how much stake can I put in your retelling without some links to the
>actual repartee here?
>
>If you will then:

Believe it or not. John can correct me, but there's nothing to
correct, except he still seems to think it was Julie from Bothell or
something. Quod non.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:53:25 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> >>>
> >> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
> >> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
> >> --Bryan

> > Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> You are psychotic and have manic phases. Eventually your records
> will provide enough data to put you away. I hope it happens before
> you enact your dream of a mass killing.
>
> I'm glad I'm not in St. Louis (da loo)

He's not going to kill anybody.

> Kuth, you are a real ****ed up guy, and I'm glad I'm not near you,
> but I do fear for those near you. When you finally explode, you
> will be on national news for weeks.
>
> I take you seriously. You are a bomb which will explode.

He's creepy, but he's not dangerous.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:00 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:44:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/29/2021 3:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> John said he was so ****ed off with people that he was going to get
>>> his uzi, get on the roof and take a few people out. Someone called the
>>> police and they took him to the station. He overheard them saying that
>>> a "Julie" had informed them. Ever since, John thinks that was ex-RFC
>>> Julie, but it probably was another Julie. Maybe Dave Smith' real name
>>> is Julie.
>>>

>> And how much stake can I put in your retelling without some links to the
>> actual repartee here?
>>
>> If you will then:

> Believe it or not. John can correct me, but there's nothing to
> correct, except he still seems to think it was Julie from Bothell or
> something. Quod non.

he may have an easier time seeing the gangstalkers here indicted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:56:07 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> [...]

> > Uzi for my birthday, now Im on a rooftop
> >
> > Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy
> >
> > I dont wanna tell you what I been through, cause
> > You wont understand unless youd been there too
> > On how it could be worse
> > But it could be the most
> > This is the eighth house
> > And Im your host
> >
> > Uzi for my birthday, now Im on a rooftop
> > I dont need a reason I just do what I want
> > Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy
> > But by the light of the Moon I brought you closer to me
> >
> > I, I, I
> > Youre all gonna die
> > Youre gonna die, die, die
> > This is the eighth house bomp.

> > Since I wasn't posting here at the time, he obviously thought it
> > was OK to use my lyrics w/o attribution.
> >>

> > --Bryan
> >

> Looks to me like you should have been in for questioning too.

For song lyrics I wrote as the 18 YO singer for a punk rock band?
By that logic, Stephen King and every horror film writer should
also be interrogated.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:53:32 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:18:42 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

Why are you enabling the casa boner troll Bryan?
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:12 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy
>>>
>>> I dont wanna tell you what I been through, cause
>>> You wont understand unless youd been there too
>>> On how it could be worse
>>> But it could be the most
>>> This is the eighth house
>>> And Im your host
>>>
>>> Uzi for my birthday, now Im on a rooftop
>>> I dont need a reason I just do what I want
>>> Hey what youre talkin "bouts lunacy
>>> But by the light of the Moon I brought you closer to me
>>>
>>> I, I, I
>>> Youre all gonna die
>>> Youre gonna die, die, die
>>> This is the eighth house bomp.

>>> Since I wasn't posting here at the time, he obviously thought it
>>> was OK to use my lyrics w/o attribution.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> Looks to me like you should have been in for questioning too.
>>

> For song lyrics I wrote as the 18 YO singer for a punk rock band?

Ya sure, you could be the next James Holmes after all...

> By that logic, Stephen King and every horror film writer should
> also be interrogated.
>>

> --Bryan

Most definitely so.

They have contributed to the warpage of our national values and ethics.

I want to see Stern swing!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:53:25 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>> > Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>> >

>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>> >

>> You are psychotic and have manic phases. Eventually your records
>> will provide enough data to put you away. I hope it happens before
>> you enact your dream of a mass killing.
>>
>> I'm glad I'm not in St. Louis (da loo)
>>

>He's not going to kill anybody.
>>
>> Kuth, you are a real ****ed up guy, and I'm glad I'm not near you,
>> but I do fear for those near you. When you finally explode, you
>> will be on national news for weeks.
>>
>> I take you seriously. You are a bomb which will explode.
>>

>He's creepy, but he's not dangerous.
>>

>--Bryan

I don't think you know him as well as you think you do. Kuthe is a
definite potential danger to vulnerable people.
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:12 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:53:32 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:18:42 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>>>

> Why are you enabling the casa boner troll Bryan?

Why are you mimicking the Bruce troll's plaintive accusations?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:15 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

>>> You are psychotic and have manic phases. Eventually your records
>>> will provide enough data to put you away. I hope it happens before
>>> you enact your dream of a mass killing.
>>>
>>> I'm glad I'm not in St. Louis (da loo)
>>>

>> He's not going to kill anybody.
>>>
>>> Kuth, you are a real ****ed up guy, and I'm glad I'm not near you,
>>> but I do fear for those near you. When you finally explode, you
>>> will be on national news for weeks.
>>>
>>> I take you seriously. You are a bomb which will explode.
>>>

>> He's creepy, but he's not dangerous.
>>>

>> --Bryan

> I don't think you know him as well as you think you do. Kuthe is a
> definite potential danger to vulnerable people.

Your professional career resume to make such a charge is?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:24:55 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>> >

>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> --Bryan

>Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

Yes, you posted from GOOGLE. Remember the times you claimed no
consequences from your google posts? Well, how the **** did THIS
happen if " nobody reads my posts from RFC"?
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:30:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

>--Bryan
>
>The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

LOL. You say that like it's normal. You're a goddamned fruitcake, 110%
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:18 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:24:55 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:

>>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>>> --Bryan

>> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

> Yes, you posted from GOOGLE. Remember the times you claimed no
> consequences from your google posts? Well, how the **** did THIS
> happen if " nobody reads my posts from RFC"?

Looks like one of you sots stung him good, but refrained from publicly
bragging on it.

One smart move anyway.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:17:16 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 4:15 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

>>> He's not going to kill anybody.

>>> He's creepy, but he's not dangerous.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> I don't think you know him as well as you think you do. Kuthe is a
>> definite potential danger to vulnerable people.

The bullying vultures in this newsgroup are a potential danger to
vulnerable people.

--
The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 08:00:07 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:44:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/29/2021 3:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:05:58 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> John said he was so ****ed off with people that he was going to get
>>> his uzi, get on the roof and take a few people out. Someone called the
>>> police and they took him to the station. He overheard them saying that
>>> a "Julie" had informed them. Ever since, John thinks that was ex-RFC
>>> Julie, but it probably was another Julie. Maybe Dave Smith' real name
>>> is Julie.
>>>

>>And how much stake can I put in your retelling without some links to the
>>actual repartee here?
>>
>>If you will then:

>Believe it or not. John can correct me, but there's nothing to
>correct, except he still seems to think it was Julie from Bothell or
>something. Quod non.

Hope you're pleased with yourself, forging Dave Smith and joining
forces with the casa boner troll. Congrats on ruining the group,
'Bruce'.
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:17:16 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/29/2021 4:15 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
>>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

>>> I don't think you know him as well as you think you do. Kuthe is a
>>> definite potential danger to vulnerable people.

> The bullying vultures in this newsgroup are a potential danger to
> vulnerable people.

I should have to agree with you there.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:21 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Sun, 30 May 2021 08:00:07 +1000, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:44:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> And how much stake can I put in your retelling without some links to the
>>> actual repartee here?
>>>
>>> If you will then:

>> Believe it or not. John can correct me, but there's nothing to
>> correct, except he still seems to think it was Julie from Bothell or
>> something. Quod non.

> Hope you're pleased with yourself, forging Dave Smith and joining
> forces with the casa boner troll. Congrats on ruining the group,
> 'Bruce'.

Who is this "casa bonered troll"?

Some friend of Bruce's he's enticed to put more SPAM up here?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

> --Bryan
>
> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You made a terrorist threat. You should have been put in the
Missouri hospital for the criminally insane.

Some day you'll end up there. I hope you don't take many with you,
but I believe you will kill as many as you can.

You are a dangerous mentally disturbed man. You are a psychopath.
Perhaps our next mass murderer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 5:21:00 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:17:16 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
> >On 5/29/2021 4:15 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> >> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

> >> I don't think you know him as well as you think you do. Kuthe is a
> >> definite potential danger to vulnerable people.

> The bullying vultures in this newsgroup are a potential danger to
> vulnerable people.

"Vulnerable people" should stay the Hell off of unmoderated Usenet
newsgroups. It's been that way for decades. Anyone who has been
on Usenet for many years knows, or should know that.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:39 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

>> --Bryan
>>
>> The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th
>> Birthday!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> You made a terrorist threat. You should have been put in the Missouri
> hospital for the criminally insane.
>
> Some day you'll end up there. I hope you don't take many with you, but I
> believe you will kill as many as you can.
>
> You are a dangerous mentally disturbed man. You are a psychopath.
> Perhaps our next mass murderer.

And YOU are inciting him to an act of violence by your words here.

That will come back to haunt you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:42 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 5:21:00 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:17:16 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>> The bullying vultures in this newsgroup are a potential danger to
>> vulnerable people.
>>

> "Vulnerable people" should stay the Hell off of unmoderated Usenet
> newsgroups. It's been that way for decades. Anyone who has been
> on Usenet for many years knows, or should know that.
>>

> --Bryan

An unreasonable mandate - like saying that vulnerable people should not
watch tv, listen to the radio, have internet, or be allowed to go
outside in public.

How many more Constitutional rights does the fascist left want to
deprive us of?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 5:23:40 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/29/2021 4:21 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 May 2021 08:00:07 +1000, Dave Smith
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:44:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

> >> Believe it or not. John can correct me, but there's nothing to
> >> correct, except he still seems to think it was Julie from Bothell or
> >> something. Quod non.

> > Hope you're pleased with yourself, forging Dave Smith and joining
> > forces with the casa boner troll. Congrats on ruining the group,
> > 'Bruce'.
> >

> Who is this "casa bonered troll"?
>
> Some friend of Bruce's he's enticed to put more SPAM up here?

The new kid in town shows up cocksure, but clueless about this NG,
and it seems about Usenet in general.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:17:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> STOP IT! Immediately! Or I may have to get Te Police involved.
>>>

>> This is ****ing Usenet, you idiot, and you committed professional
>> misconduct with your little diagnosis...
>> --Bryan

> Like they didn't listen to Julie? I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You made a terrorist threat. Symbolically. You cocked the hammer
and pointed your gun.

Don't blame someone for reporting a crime you committed.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 5:39:45 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >> Hahahahaha! Like there's *any* equivalency there.

> > --Bryan
> >
> > The Bel Nor Police had long guns when they visited me on my 59th Birthday!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> You made a terrorist threat. You should have been put in the
> Missouri hospital for the criminally insane.

He wrote a misguided rant. Few here, including folks who dislike him,
share your view that he is dangerous. The police were perhaps right
to temporarily detain him, but they were certainly right when they
released him with no charges.

> Some day you'll end up there. I hope you don't take many with you,
> but I believe you will kill as many as you can.
>
> You are a dangerous mentally disturbed man. You are a psychopath.
> Perhaps our next mass murderer.

No one here has reason to dislike him more than me, and no one knows
him better. I have no reason to defend him other than to dispel what I
believe as untrue. John Kuthe is not a potential mass murderer.

--Bryan