Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well I got my Nissan Leaf BACK!

No monetary charge!

50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> No monetary charge!
>
> 50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...

Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:

"The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."

<chuckle>

--
GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:41:15 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > No monetary charge!
> >
> > 50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
>
> Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
>
> "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
>
> <chuckle>
>
> --
> GM

BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!

You are SO full of of SHIT.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 10:55 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:41:15 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>>> No monetary charge!
>>>
>>> 50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
>>
>> Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
>>
>> "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
>>
>> <chuckle>
>>
>> --
>> GM

> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>
> You are SO full of of SHIT.
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:41:15 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > wrote:
> >
> > > No monetary charge!
> > >
> > > 50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
> >
> > Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
> >
> > "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
> >
> > <chuckle>
> >
> > --
> > GM

> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>
> You are SO full of of SHIT.

If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:51:25 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 10:55 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles? We bring our
Toyotas to the dealership for repairs and the furtherest they've test
driven is 5 miles... however for most work they bench test... no
miles... they simply put the vehical on their computer to check it
out. I just had a new starter put on my 1990 Landcruiser, the
original finally died. It was driven less than one mile, to bring it
inside and put on a lift. Legit mechanics don't like to drive a
customer's vehical any more than necessasary, they don't need the
liability. The hardest part of replacing that starter was locating
one, they located two in CA.

Long ago I did most auto repairs myself but with todays modern cars
special tools and software is required... there's very little an owner
can do themself. Even for new tires I go to a place that only sells
tires, balances, and aligns... Mavis does good work and has good
prices.

>>> Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
>>>
>>> Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
>>>
>>> "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
>>>
>>> <chuckle>
>>>
>>> --
>>> GM

>> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>
>> You are SO full of of SHIT.
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>
>Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:51:25 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

> What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles? We bring our
> Toyotas to the dealership for repairs and the furtherest they've test
> driven is 5 miles... however for most work they bench test... no
> miles... they simply put the vehical on their computer to check it
> out. I just had a new starter put on my 1990 Landcruiser, the
> original finally died. It was driven less than one mile, to bring it
> inside and put on a lift. Legit mechanics don't like to drive a
> customer's vehical any more than necessasary, they don't need the
> liability. The hardest part of replacing that starter was locating
> one, they located two in CA.
>
> Long ago I did most auto repairs myself but with todays modern cars
> special tools and software is required... there's very little an owner
> can do themself. Even for new tires I go to a place that only sells
> tires, balances, and aligns... Mavis does good work and has good
> prices.

Popeye, I bet mavis also has big tits, right?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 11:31 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles?

A very THOROUGH one, obviously.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 10:55 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>
>> You are SO full of of SHIT.
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.

This message was brought to you by Jill McKuthe.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 05:18:05 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:51:25 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/29/2021 10:55 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>>
>>> You are SO full of of SHIT.
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>>Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>>months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.

>This message was brought to you by Jill McKuthe.

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:10:08 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 11:31 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles?

>A very THOROUGH one, obviously.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:41:49 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:51:25 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles? We bring our
>> Toyotas to the dealership for repairs and the furtherest they've test
>> driven is 5 miles... however for most work they bench test... no
>> miles... they simply put the vehical on their computer to check it
>> out. I just had a new starter put on my 1990 Landcruiser, the
>> original finally died. It was driven less than one mile, to bring it
>> inside and put on a lift. Legit mechanics don't like to drive a
>> customer's vehical any more than necessasary, they don't need the
>> liability. The hardest part of replacing that starter was locating
>> one, they located two in CA.
>>
>> Long ago I did most auto repairs myself but with todays modern cars
>> special tools and software is required... there's very little an owner
>> can do themself. Even for new tires I go to a place that only sells
>> tires, balances, and aligns... Mavis does good work and has good
>> prices.
>>

>Popeye, I bet mavis also has big tits, right?

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:31:20 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:51:25 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles? We bring our
>Toyotas to the dealership for repairs and the furtherest they've test
>driven is 5 miles... however for most work they bench test... no
>miles... they simply put the vehical on their computer to check it
>out. I just had a new starter put on my 1990 Landcruiser, the
>original finally died. It was driven less than one mile, to bring it
>inside and put on a lift. Legit mechanics don't like to drive a
>customer's vehical any more than necessasary, they don't need the
>liability. The hardest part of replacing that starter was locating
>one, they located two in CA.
>
>Long ago I did most auto repairs myself but with todays modern cars
>special tools and software is required... there's very little an owner
>can do themself. Even for new tires I go to a place that only sells
>tires, balances, and aligns... Mavis does good work and has good
>prices.

>>> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>>
>>> You are SO full of of SHIT.
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>>Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>>months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>>
>>Jill

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 10:10:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:

>> > Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
>> >
>> > Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
>> >
>> > "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
>> >
>> > <chuckle>
>> >
>> > --
>> > GM

>> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>
>> You are SO full of of SHIT.
>>

>If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 10:55 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
>>>
>>> Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
>>>
>>> "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
>>>
>>> <chuckle>
>>>
>>> --
>>> GM

>> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>
>> You are SO full of of SHIT.
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> > > Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
> > >
> > > Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
> > >
> > > "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
> > >
> > > <chuckle>
> > >
> > > --
> > > GM

> > BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
> >
> > You are SO full of of SHIT.
> >

> If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

Lol...looks like John's "corn" has done "popped" - read his new rant about you "stalking" him...

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:55:45 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:41:15 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>> > No monetary charge!
>> >
>> > 50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
>>
>> Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
>>
>> "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
>>
>> <chuckle>
>>
>> --
>> GM

>BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>
>You are SO full of of SHIT.
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:41:11 -0700 (PDT), GM

>> No monetary charge!
>>
>> 50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
>
>Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
>
>"The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
>
><chuckle>

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:31:56 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>No monetary charge!
>
>50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:41:15 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>> > No monetary charge!
>> >
>> > 50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Well, at least now you have a car - but nowhere to *drive* it, since you're now gainfully unemployed once AGAIN...
>>
>> Kinda reminds me of that old Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry:
>>
>> "The plot and its twist ending are well-known, and the ending is generally considered an example of comic irony..."
>>
>> <chuckle>
>>
>> --
>> GM

>BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>
>You are SO full of of SHIT.
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You need to learn to keep your stories straight. Just a day or two ago you
were saying you needed to find a new patient as he was in school 4 days
a week and he only needed you for Fridays. You said you needed a.n.o.t.h.e.r.
patient Monday-Thursday.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:15:29 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>You need to learn to keep your stories straight. Just a day or two ago you
>were saying you needed to find a new patient as he was in school 4 days
>a week and he only needed you for Fridays. You said you needed a.n.o.t.h.e.r.
>patient Monday-Thursday.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:07:18 -0700 (PDT), GM

>> > BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>> >
>> > You are SO full of of SHIT.
>> >

>> If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

>Lol...looks like John's "corn" has done "popped" - read his new rant about you "stalking" him...
>
><chuckle>

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:
> wrote:

>>> BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>>
>>> You are SO full of of SHIT.
>>>

>> If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

> Lol...looks like John's "corn" has done "popped" - read his new rant about you "stalking" him...
>
> <chuckle>

Damn you! I can't erase that image:

Kuth prepares a garlic VSTD meal, then he sticks an ear of popcorn
up his ass, and waits patiently till all the kernels are popped for
his VSTD desert. He shits it all out on the coffee table and eats
it, before mowing his tiny yard and nordic tracking for 20+20+20,
then crowing about his cannabis nursing client.

Damn.

Then master doctor druce comes in, wearing a masquerade mask, with
clacking wooden shoes, and plants a juicy wet kiss on the cannabis
nurse's ass hole, while the poo corn is still popping and oozing
out of the psychopath's rectum.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:04:07 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>GM wrote:
>> wrote:

>>> If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

>> Lol...looks like John's "corn" has done "popped" - read his new rant about you "stalking" him...
>>
>> <chuckle>
>>

>Damn you! I can't erase that image:
>
>Kuth prepares a garlic VSTD meal, then he sticks an ear of popcorn
>up his ass, and waits patiently till all the kernels are popped for
>his VSTD desert. He shits it all out on the coffee table and eats
>it, before mowing his tiny yard and nordic tracking for 20+20+20,
>then crowing about his cannabis nursing client.
>
>Damn.
>
>Then master doctor druce comes in, wearing a masquerade mask, with
>clacking wooden shoes, and plants a juicy wet kiss on the cannabis
>nurse's ass hole, while the poo corn is still popping and oozing
>out of the psychopath's rectum.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:13:06 -0500, Hank Rogers >

>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>>
>>> I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> You need to learn to keep your stories straight. Just a day or two ago you
>> were saying you needed to find a new patient as he was in school 4 days
>> a week and he only needed you for Fridays. You said you needed a.n.o.t.h.e.r.
>> patient Monday-Thursday.
>>

>Apparently, Missouri nursing board endorses psychotic practitioners.
>
>WooHoo!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>No monetary charge!

Yeah, apart from the other $14000 you've blown on it so
far.................

>50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!

Hell, the battery will nearly be flat..................

>John Kuthe, Narcisitc idiot...

You're such a dumb shit. Wow. You could have used all the money you
wasted on Uber. Less harm to the environment and no more of your silly
driving accidents. One day you'll kill somebody
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:37:54 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/29/2021 3:13 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > wrote:

> >> You need to learn to keep your stories straight. Just a day or two
> >> ago you
> >> were saying you needed to find a new patient as he was in school 4 days
> >> a week and he only needed you for Fridays. You said you needed
> >> a.n.o.t.h.e.r.
> >> patient Monday-Thursday.
> >>

> > Apparently, Missouri nursing board endorses psychotic practitioners.
> >
> > WooHoo!
> >

> What may be "apparent" to you is as muddled as the rest of your thinking
> here.

Maybe you should write a novel too. You seem quite imaginative.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 4:22 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:37:54 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> Apparently, Missouri nursing board endorses psychotic practitioners.
>>>
>>> WooHoo!
>>>

>> What may be "apparent" to you is as muddled as the rest of your thinking
>> here.
>>

> Maybe you should write a novel too. You seem quite imaginative.
>>

> --Bryan

I'd title it "Paradise Lost" but risk substantial liability for plagiary...

%-0
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:37:54 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> Apparently, Missouri nursing board endorses psychotic practitioners.
>>>
>>> WooHoo!
>>>

>> What may be "apparent" to you is as muddled as the rest of your thinking
>> here.
>>

> Maybe you should write a novel too. You seem quite imaginative.
>>

> --Bryan

Wolfy likes popcorn.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Watch it there Wolfy! This group ain't big enough for 3 failed authors.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 5:49 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:37:54 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard
>> wrote:

>>> What may be "apparent" to you is as muddled as the rest of your thinking
>>> here.
>>>

>> Maybe you should write a novel too.Â* You seem quite imaginative.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

> Wolfy likes popcorn.

Buttered.

With real drawn butter.

Is it a food you decry?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 6:08 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:29:46 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
> Watch it there Wolfy! This group ain't big enough for 3 failed authors.

Huh?

What did you fail at?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:43:08 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> What did you fail at?

Bryan & myself are both failures in the e-book business. His is
(apparently) in the proper format for e-readers; mine is simply a link
within my personal not-for-profit website:

http://mduffy.x10host.com/dogdayafternoon.htm
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:51:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
> months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>
> Jill

My Client WAS in school (he graduated Kintergarden but now he is on Summer Break so I see him five days a week now. For two months.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:10:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

> --Bryan

You ARE a Perv, Bryan! Plain and simple!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:51:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> > Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
> > months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
> >
> > Jill

> My Client WAS in school (he graduated Kintergarden but now he is on Summer Break so I see him five days a week now. For two months.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Huh...when you first started spinning this tale it was going to be for a few years, until you retired...you'd be "all set"...

Guess you suck at "time management", lol...

--
Best
Greg