Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just NordicTracked 10+10+20mins!

On Tue, 25 May 2021 14:27:04 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Best way to get a nun preggo is to introduce her to Popeye, along
>with a gallon of crystal palace.

This is the more common method:
https://postimg.cc/gw0Svbty

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:29:23 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
>> But today is supposed to be a WORKing DAY in your FULL-TIME NURSING
>> CAREER.
>>
>> What went wrong?
>>
>> Janet UK

> My Client went to School! M-TH Now I have to go to my Agency and get a new client for 8 hours a day, M-TH! I still have my old client on Friday 8 hours on Fridays.
>
> And I LOVE NordicTracking again! Very good for my legs!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Why do you have to go to them?Â* Wouldn't they automatically cover that
for you?Â* They get a cut of your paycheck, right?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:45:00 -0400, Josie MacDaddy

https://postimg.cc/gw0Svbty