Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just NordicTracked 10+10+20mins!

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 5:10:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> A. If *you* were a moron, you might want to do things the moron way too.
>> B. Maybe he likes the Pink Scrubbee. It seems to me that a guy who paints
>> his living room Lacey Lavender might be the same kind of guy who'd like to
>> use something called a Pink Scrubbee.
>> --Bryan

> Pink and Purple as in a sunrise/sunset are my fave colors!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Stop stalking Bryan.Â* That reply was far too quick.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mentally Ill KOOKthe just Crapped His Pants 10+10+20mins!

On 5/24/2021 12:40 PM, **** off, KOOKthe:

> And

NOBODY CARES, YOU DROOLING, STUPID, EGOMANIACAL ****TARD!

You need your head pounded in with a sledgehammer, KOOKthe.

Get to work!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2021 1:00 PM, **** off, KOOKthe:

> The

The revoltingly stupid self-obsessed narcissist idiot KOOKthe, who
needs to be beaten to death with a jackhammer.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:29:03 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth in the bathroom sink!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Must have been nasty. Did you get the jizz crust with a putty knife?

It was, but someone had to clean it!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2021 4:05 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and
>> Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth in the bathroom sink!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> I picked the lint out of my navel. But I didn't rip on da nordic.

Don't leave us in suspense, what did you do with the lint? Weave a
sweater? Make underwear?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2021 4:44 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 3:06:44 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On 5/24/2021 3:40 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Ever heard of a mop?
>>
>> Jill

> Oh yes! I used a 20oz mop head and a professional mop bucket at the donut shops ai worked at!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I see Amazon has 20 oz mops. Seems to be a popular size
https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Co.../dp/B084TMZ9B9

Or is it a Home Depot
https://tinyurl.com/4f5umc2v

I like this one
https://www.continentalcommercialpro...onwhite-rayon/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/24/2021 4:05 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink
>>> Scrubbee and Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth
>>> in the bathroom sink!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> I picked the lint out of my navel. But I didn't rip on da nordic.
>>

> Don't leave us in suspense, what did you do with the lint?* Weave a
> sweater?* Make underwear?

I was out of Q-tips, so I twisted it onto a toothpick and used it
to clean my ears.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 18:42:54 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/24/2021 6:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 5:10:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> A. If *you* were a moron, you might want to do things the moron way too.
>>> B. Maybe he likes the Pink Scrubbee. It seems to me that a guy who paints
>>> his living room Lacey Lavender might be the same kind of guy who'd like to
>>> use something called a Pink Scrubbee.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> Pink and Purple as in a sunrise/sunset are my fave colors!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>What happened to you telling him to STOP STALKING YOU? The minute you
>go off on your pink and purple daydream you're all oooh, talk to me
>again Bryan. Idiot.
>
>Jill

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:26:27 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> I picked the lint out of my navel. But I didn't rip on da nordic.
>>>

>> Don't leave us in suspense, what did you do with the lint?* Weave a
>> sweater?* Make underwear?

>I was out of Q-tips, so I twisted it onto a toothpick and used it
>to clean my ears.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:17:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/24/2021 4:44 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Ever heard of a mop?
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Oh yes! I used a 20oz mop head and a professional mop bucket at the donut shops ai worked at!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>I see Amazon has 20 oz mops. Seems to be a popular size
>https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Co.../dp/B084TMZ9B9
>
>Or is it a Home Depot
>https://tinyurl.com/4f5umc2v
>
>I like this one
>https://www.continentalcommercialpro...onwhite-rayon/

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:10:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/24/2021 4:05 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and
>>> Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth in the bathroom sink!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> I picked the lint out of my navel. But I didn't rip on da nordic.
>>

>Don't leave us in suspense, what did you do with the lint? Weave a
>sweater? Make underwear?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 17:42:17 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:29:03 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>> > And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth in the bathroom sink!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Must have been nasty. Did you get the jizz crust with a putty knife?

>It was, but someone had to clean it!
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:30:03 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 5:10:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> A. If *you* were a moron, you might want to do things the moron way too.
>>> B. Maybe he likes the Pink Scrubbee. It seems to me that a guy who paints
>>> his living room Lacey Lavender might be the same kind of guy who'd like to
>>> use something called a Pink Scrubbee.
>>> --Bryan

>> Pink and Purple as in a sunrise/sunset are my fave colors!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Stop stalking Bryan.* That reply was far too quick.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:28:52 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth in the bathroom sink!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Must have been nasty.* Did you get the jizz crust with a putty knife?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:24:48 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth in the bathroom sink!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Off again today?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:26:27 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:

> I was out of Q-tips, so I twisted it onto a toothpick and used it to
> clean my ears.

Careful, Hank! You could get yourself drummed-out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 8:17:06 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/24/2021 4:44 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Ever heard of a mop?
> >>
> >> Jill

> > Oh yes! I used a 20oz mop head and a professional mop bucket at the donut shops ai worked at!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> I see Amazon has 20 oz mops. Seems to be a popular size
> https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Co.../dp/B084TMZ9B9
>
> Or is it a Home Depot
> https://tinyurl.com/4f5umc2v
>
> I like this one
> https://www.continentalcommercialpro...onwhite-rayon/

This was the 1970s-80s. Back then, the only 20 oz. mop heads I saw were
rayon ones specifically for applying floor finish.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 5:59:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On 5/24/2021 4:44 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Ever heard of a mop?
> >>
> >> Jill

> > Oh yes! I used a 20oz mop head and a professional mop bucket at the donut shops ai worked at!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> So why the hell are you using a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub to clean
> the floor? Because it's PINK? Might as well be cleaning the floor with
> a toothbrush.

Because he waited so long to clean the floor, a scrubbee is the only thing
that will shift the filth.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:29:23 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
> But today is supposed to be a WORKing DAY in your FULL-TIME NURSING
> CAREER.
>
> What went wrong?
>
> Janet UK

My Client went to School! M-TH Now I have to go to my Agency and get a new client for 8 hours a day, M-TH! I still have my old client on Friday 8 hours on Fridays.

And I LOVE NordicTracking again! Very good for my legs!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2021 4:06 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/24/2021 3:40 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and
>> Soft Scrub!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> Ever heard of a mop?
>
> Jill

Boris Johnson's hair.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 7:23 AM, Janet wrote:
> Nuns have more sex, more friends, AND cleaner floors than John Kuthe.
>
> Janet UK

How do you get a nun pregnant?

Dress her up like an altar boy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 4:36 AM, KOOKthe crapped his pants again:

> My

NOBODY CARES, ****TARD! EAT SHIT AND DIE!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2021 3:38 PM, KOOKthe needs his face kicked in:

You're a failure, a worthless piece of shit narcissist.

DROP ****ING DEAD!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 2:58 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 5:59:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:

>>> Oh yes! I used a 20oz mop head and a professional mop bucket at the donut shops ai worked at!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> So why the hell are you using a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub to clean
>> the floor? Because it's PINK? Might as well be cleaning the floor with
>> a toothbrush.

> Because he waited so long to clean the floor, a scrubbee is the only thing
> that will shift the filth.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Well now:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....L._SL1000_.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:37:47 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:29:23 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
> > But today is supposed to be a WORKing DAY in your FULL-TIME NURSING
> > CAREER.
> >
> > What went wrong?
> >
> > Janet UK

> My Client went to School! M-TH Now I have to go to my Agency and get a new client for 8 hours a day, M-TH! I still have my old client on Friday 8 hours on Fridays.
>
> And I LOVE NordicTracking again! Very good for my legs!

Maybe you'll get a client that has a weewee this time! We all know
how much you adore pediatric weewees. I know you won't get to
lick it, but you might get to *see* it, and if you're *really* lucky, you
might get to touch it, in a professional, highly appropriate nursing
way of course.

Then you could go to the pedophile bar and tell the guys there
about it, and I bet they'd buy you free drinks. If you don't feel
like any alcohol, you could ask for a Shirley Temple. Yep, a
Shirley Temple. *On the good ship, Lollipop...*

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 8:45:08 AM UTC-5, Josie MacDaddy wrote:
> On 5/25/2021 7:23 AM, Janet wrote:
> > Nuns have more sex, more friends, AND cleaner floors than John Kuthe.
> >
> > Janet UK
> >

> How do you get a nun pregnant?
>
> Dress her up like an altar boy.

But the priest would come up behind her, and stick it up her butthole.
That's not how you get the nun pregnant. And what happens if the
priest goes for a reacharound. He'll realize he's been fooled, and he'll
be VERY ANGRY! This is a very bad idea.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 8:45:08 AM UTC-5, Josie MacDaddy wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 7:23 AM, Janet wrote:
>>> Nuns have more sex, more friends, AND cleaner floors than John Kuthe.
>>>
>>> Janet UK
>>>

>> How do you get a nun pregnant?
>>
>> Dress her up like an altar boy.
>>

> But the priest would come up behind her, and stick it up her butthole.
> That's not how you get the nun pregnant. And what happens if the
> priest goes for a reacharound. He'll realize he's been fooled, and he'll
> be VERY ANGRY! This is a very bad idea.
>>

> --Bryan

Best way to get a nun preggo is to introduce her to Popeye, along
with a gallon of crystal palace.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 3:09 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 8:45:08 AM UTC-5, Josie MacDaddy wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 7:23 AM, Janet wrote:
>>> Nuns have more sex, more friends, AND cleaner floors than John Kuthe.
>>>
>>> Janet UK
>>>

>> How do you get a nun pregnant?
>>
>> Dress her up like an altar boy.
>>

> But the priest would come up behind her, and stick it up her butthole.
> That's not how you get the nun pregnant. And what happens if the
> priest goes for a reacharound. He'll realize he's been fooled, and he'll
> be VERY ANGRY! This is a very bad idea.
>>

> --Bryan

No, that's only you and KoOkie Kuthe naked in a canoe.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 2:27:11 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> How do you get a nun pregnant?
> >>
> >> Dress her up like an altar boy.
> >>

> > But the priest would come up behind her, and stick it up her butthole.
> > That's not how you get the nun pregnant. And what happens if the
> > priest goes for a reacharound. He'll realize he's been fooled, and he'll
> > be VERY ANGRY! This is a very bad idea.
> >>

> > --Bryan
> >

> Best way to get a nun preggo is to introduce her to Popeye, along
> with a gallon of crystal palace.

The fact that they call them "sister" would get his interest.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:19:58 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:

> In article >,
> says...
> >
> > And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth in the bathroom sink!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> Invest in a floor mop and bucket.
>
> Don't go for one of those crap cheepmops. You need the top-class
> vintage heritage 100-year-gurantee SUPERMOP and it just happens I have
> one to sell for only $900 plus shipping. To go with SUPERMOP, I can sell
> you the copperbottom superiorlyshiny Mop Bucket, only $1500.
>
> Janet UK

Does this include the handle or is that extra???
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 12:43:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 2:27:11 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> > But the priest would come up behind her, and stick it up her butthole.
>> > That's not how you get the nun pregnant. And what happens if the
>> > priest goes for a reacharound. He'll realize he's been fooled, and he'll
>> > be VERY ANGRY! This is a very bad idea.
>> >>
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> Best way to get a nun preggo is to introduce her to Popeye, along
>> with a gallon of crystal palace.
>>

>The fact that they call them "sister" would get his interest.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 12:09:53 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 8:45:08 AM UTC-5, Josie MacDaddy wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 7:23 AM, Janet wrote:
>> > Nuns have more sex, more friends, AND cleaner floors than John Kuthe.
>> >
>> > Janet UK
>> >

>> How do you get a nun pregnant?
>>
>> Dress her up like an altar boy.
>>

>But the priest would come up behind her, and stick it up her butthole.
>That's not how you get the nun pregnant. And what happens if the
>priest goes for a reacharound. He'll realize he's been fooled, and he'll
>be VERY ANGRY! This is a very bad idea.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 08:53:33 -0700, i get by with a little help
> wrote:

>On 5/24/2021 3:38 PM, KOOKthe needs his face kicked in:

>You're a failure, a worthless piece of shit narcissist.
>
>DROP ****ING DEAD!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 12:05:08 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:37:47 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:29:23 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
>> > But today is supposed to be a WORKing DAY in your FULL-TIME NURSING
>> > CAREER.
>> >
>> > What went wrong?
>> >
>> > Janet UK

>> My Client went to School! M-TH Now I have to go to my Agency and get a new client for 8 hours a day, M-TH! I still have my old client on Friday 8 hours on Fridays.
>>
>> And I LOVE NordicTracking again! Very good for my legs!
>>

>Maybe you'll get a client that has a weewee this time! We all know
>how much you adore pediatric weewees. I know you won't get to
>lick it, but you might get to *see* it, and if you're *really* lucky, you
>might get to touch it, in a professional, highly appropriate nursing
>way of course.
>
>Then you could go to the pedophile bar and tell the guys there
>about it, and I bet they'd buy you free drinks. If you don't feel
>like any alcohol, you could ask for a Shirley Temple. Yep, a
>Shirley Temple. *On the good ship, Lollipop...*
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:29:03 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And then cleaned the dirty 1/2 of the room floor i a Pink Scrubbee and Soft Scrub! And lots of rinsing with my washcloth in the bathroom sink!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Must have been nasty. Did you get the jizz crust with a putty knife?

> It was, but someone had to clean it!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

Your attention span is one sentence.