Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BIRDS

Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
spend hours there looking.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
> seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
> spend hours there looking.

Aren't yoose afraid you'll fall on your ass again when yoose hang
those feeders?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:

> Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
> seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
> spend hours there looking.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/14/2021 12:17 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
> seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
> spend hours there looking.

I'd rather spend those hours looking at the *birds*.

It's easy enough to make "nectar" for hummingbirds. I put 1/2 cup of
sugar in a mason jar and pour 2 cups boiling water over it. Let it
cool, put a lid on it and store it in the refrigerator. I have only one
hummingbird feeder. When I clean and refill it I immediately make
another batch of nectar to store in the fridge.

During warm months I don't offer seed or suet; there are plenty of
sources of food once the weather warms up. What keeps them coming
around at all times of the year is the bird bath which is always filled
with fresh water. I love watching them splish-splash around in the bath.

It doesn't (often) get cold enough for the water to freeze in the bath
where I live now but it did in west TN. I have a small heater for the
bath I used then.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On 5/14/2021 12:17 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
> > seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
> > spend hours there looking.
> >

> I'd rather spend those hours looking at the *birds*.
>
> It's easy enough to make "nectar" for hummingbirds. I put 1/2 cup of
> sugar in a mason jar and pour 2 cups boiling water over it. Let it
> cool, put a lid on it and store it in the refrigerator. I have only one
> hummingbird feeder. When I clean and refill it I immediately make
> another batch of nectar to store in the fridge.
>
> During warm months I don't offer seed or suet; there are plenty of
> sources of food once the weather warms up. What keeps them coming
> around at all times of the year is the bird bath which is always filled
> with fresh water. I love watching them splish-splash around in the bath.
>
> It doesn't (often) get cold enough for the water to freeze in the bath
> where I live now but it did in west TN. I have a small heater for the
> bath I used then.

"Womens Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. Its the men who are discriminated against. They cant bear children. And no ones likely to do anything about that..."

- Golda Meir

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6:17:11 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
> seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
> spend hours there looking.

Uncle, do they sell red tractor paint at Tractor Supply Stores? We don't have stores like that over here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PeK585jjn2RjDojF8
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6:17:11 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
>> Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
>> seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
>> spend hours there looking.

> Uncle, do they sell red tractor paint at Tractor Supply Stores? We don't have stores like that over here.
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/PeK585jjn2RjDojF8

Not many kosher jewish delis there either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6:17:11 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> > Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2
> > bird seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and
> > nector. I can spend hours there looking.

> Uncle, do they sell red tractor paint at Tractor Supply Stores? We
> don't have stores like that over here.
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/PeK585jjn2RjDojF8

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:25 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/14/2021 12:17 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
>> seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
>> spend hours there looking.
>>

>I'd rather spend those hours looking at the *birds*.

I do both. Winters here are long and hard so I stock up on seed at
sale time. I used to make nector but it's cheap enough to buy it
ready made, and the brand I buy already contains the minerals and
vitamins for proper egg shell formation.

>It's easy enough to make "nectar" for hummingbirds. I put 1/2 cup of
>sugar in a mason jar and pour 2 cups boiling water over it. Let it
>cool, put a lid on it and store it in the refrigerator. I have only one
>hummingbird feeder. When I clean and refill it I immediately make
>another batch of nectar to store in the fridge.
>
>During warm months I don't offer seed or suet; there are plenty of
>sources of food once the weather warms up. What keeps them coming
>around at all times of the year is the bird bath which is always filled
>with fresh water. I love watching them splish-splash around in the bath.
>
>It doesn't (often) get cold enough for the water to freeze in the bath
>where I live now but it did in west TN. I have a small heater for the
>bath I used then.
>
>Jill

I use one of those plastic snow coasters as a bird bath, a small
heater is added during winter. During warm weather the birds prefer
the many ponds here, they especially like the shallow vernal ponds.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:25 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
> > On 5/14/2021 12:17 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> >> Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2

> bird >> seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and
> nector. I can >> spend hours there looking.
> >>

> > I'd rather spend those hours looking at the birds.

> I do both. Winters here are long and hard so I stock up on seed at
> sale time. I used to make nector but it's cheap enough to buy it
> ready made, and the brand I buy already contains the minerals and
> vitamins for proper egg shell formation.
>
> > It's easy enough to make "nectar" for hummingbirds. I put 1/2 cup
> > of sugar in a mason jar and pour 2 cups boiling water over it. Let
> > it cool, put a lid on it and store it in the refrigerator. I have
> > only one hummingbird feeder. When I clean and refill it I
> > immediately make another batch of nectar to store in the fridge.
> >
> > During warm months I don't offer seed or suet; there are plenty of
> > sources of food once the weather warms up. What keeps them coming
> > around at all times of the year is the bird bath which is always
> > filled with fresh water. I love watching them splish-splash around
> > in the bath.
> >
> > It doesn't (often) get cold enough for the water to freeze in the
> > bath where I live now but it did in west TN. I have a small heater
> > for the bath I used then.
> >
> > Jill

> I use one of those plastic snow coasters as a bird bath, a small
> heater is added during winter. During warm weather the birds prefer
> the many ponds here, they especially like the shallow vernal ponds.

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you.".

--
The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2021 7:04 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:25 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/2021 12:17 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> Tractor Supply Stores have a sale on Bird Feeding Stuffs... got 2 bird
>>> seed feeders and seed, 2 hummingbird nector feeders and nector. I can
>>> spend hours there looking.
>>>

>> I'd rather spend those hours looking at the *birds*.

> I do both. Winters here are long and hard so I stock up on seed at
> sale time. > I used to make nector but it's cheap enough to buy it
> ready made, and the brand I buy already contains the minerals and
> vitamins for proper egg shell formation.

Hummingbirds get nutrition from many other sources. They eat a lot of
small insects.

>> During warm months I don't offer seed or suet; there are plenty of
>> sources of food once the weather warms up. What keeps them coming
>> around at all times of the year is the bird bath which is always filled
>> with fresh water. I love watching them splish-splash around in the bath.
>>
>> It doesn't (often) get cold enough for the water to freeze in the bath
>> where I live now but it did in west TN. I have a small heater for the
>> bath I used then.
>>
>> Jill

> I use one of those plastic snow coasters as a bird bath, a small
> heater is added during winter. During warm weather the birds prefer
> the many ponds here, they especially like the shallow vernal ponds.

Yes, you have fresh water ponds. I live on one of a string of sea
islands surrounded by salt marshes. Even the tidal creeks are mostly
salt water. Yes, birds always find sources of fresh water but it's the
the bird bath that keeps them coming to my patio year round.

No seed out at this time of year. Just this morning I've seen tufted
titmice, a mated pair of cardinals, Carolina chickadees all coming to
take a sip and a dip in the bird bath.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On 5/15/2021 7:04 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:25 -0400, jmcquown >
> > wrote:

> >> I'd rather spend those hours looking at the *birds*.

> > I do both. Winters here are long and hard so I stock up on seed at
> > sale time. > I used to make nector but it's cheap enough to buy it
> > ready made, and the brand I buy already contains the minerals and
> > vitamins for proper egg shell formation.
> >

> Hummingbirds get nutrition from many other sources. They eat a lot of
> small insects.
> >> During warm months I don't offer seed or suet; there are plenty of
> >> sources of food once the weather warms up. What keeps them coming
> >> around at all times of the year is the bird bath which is always filled
> >> with fresh water. I love watching them splish-splash around in the bath.
> >>
> >> It doesn't (often) get cold enough for the water to freeze in the bath
> >> where I live now but it did in west TN. I have a small heater for the
> >> bath I used then.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > I use one of those plastic snow coasters as a bird bath, a small
> > heater is added during winter. During warm weather the birds prefer
> > the many ponds here, they especially like the shallow vernal ponds.
> >

> Yes, you have fresh water ponds. I live on one of a string of sea
> islands surrounded by salt marshes. Even the tidal creeks are mostly
> salt water. Yes, birds always find sources of fresh water but it's the
> the bird bath that keeps them coming to my patio year round.
>
> No seed out at this time of year. Just this morning I've seen tufted
> titmice, a mated pair of cardinals, Carolina chickadees all coming to
> take a sip and a dip in the bird bath.

Uh, why do you have to turn a pleasant avian conversation into a "contest" -- did your strap-on fall off again, Jill?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>> On 5/15/2021 7:04 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:

>> > I do both. Winters here are long and hard so I stock up on seed at
>> > sale time. > I used to make nector but it's cheap enough to buy it
>> > ready made, and the brand I buy already contains the minerals and
>> > vitamins for proper egg shell formation.
>> >

>> Hummingbirds get nutrition from many other sources. They eat a lot of
>> small insects.

>> > I use one of those plastic snow coasters as a bird bath, a small
>> > heater is added during winter. During warm weather the birds prefer
>> > the many ponds here, they especially like the shallow vernal ponds.
>> >

>> Yes, you have fresh water ponds. I live on one of a string of sea
>> islands surrounded by salt marshes. Even the tidal creeks are mostly
>> salt water. Yes, birds always find sources of fresh water but it's the
>> the bird bath that keeps them coming to my patio year round.
>>
>> No seed out at this time of year. Just this morning I've seen tufted
>> titmice, a mated pair of cardinals, Carolina chickadees all coming to
>> take a sip and a dip in the bird bath.

>Uh, why do you have to turn a pleasant avian conversation into a "contest".

It's easy enough to not reply. I don't keep many male friends for the
same reason, most males are very competitive... they can't abide by
admitting that I've taught them something, like how I've instructed
some men how to make their own wine, etc. A lot of males are not very
good cooks, it frustrates them to no end that they have to admit that
someone had to teach them the basics. I no longer help folks at RFC,
they are quick to steal credit. It's primarily the males who steal
credit, but many females can't cook a lick either especially the
texassians who only know cheap ass sandwhiches... any moroon can
concoct a sandwich... sandwhiches ain't cooking, no how, no way.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 1:59:33 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> I no longer help folks at RFC,

Excellent. I look forward to you _not_ posting unsolicited advice that
does not apply to my situation.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:59:27 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>It's easy enough to not reply. I don't keep many male friends for the
>same reason, most males are very competitive... they can't abide by
>admitting that I've taught them something, like how I've instructed
>some men how to make their own wine, etc. A lot of males are not very
>good cooks, it frustrates them to no end that they have to admit that
>someone had to teach them the basics. I no longer help folks at RFC,
>they are quick to steal credit. It's primarily the males who steal
>credit, but many females can't cook a lick either especially the
>texassians who only know cheap ass sandwhiches... any moroon can
>concoct a sandwich... sandwhiches ain't cooking, no how, no way.

Only Sheldon can cook. Time for rec.food.sheldon. Nobody's allowed to
read it, though. Copyright reasons, you know.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 1:59:33 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
>> I no longer help folks at RFC,

> Excellent. I look forward to you _not_ posting unsolicited advice that
> does not apply to my situation.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

He's posted far more sex stories than food related stuff.

About the only thing he's good at.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>> wrote:

>>> Hummingbirds get nutrition from many other sources. They eat a lot of
>>> small insects.

>>> Yes, you have fresh water ponds. I live on one of a string of sea
>>> islands surrounded by salt marshes. Even the tidal creeks are mostly
>>> salt water. Yes, birds always find sources of fresh water but it's the
>>> the bird bath that keeps them coming to my patio year round.
>>>
>>> No seed out at this time of year. Just this morning I've seen tufted
>>> titmice, a mated pair of cardinals, Carolina chickadees all coming to
>>> take a sip and a dip in the bird bath.

>> Uh, why do you have to turn a pleasant avian conversation into a "contest".

(piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)

I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
don't dare eat the cabbage.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> Uh, why do you have to turn a pleasant avian conversation into a "contest".

>(piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>
>I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>don't dare eat the cabbage.
>
>Jill

My new seed feeders are working nicely... only all the fallen seeds
are scoffed by the Canada geese. Oh well, can't blame them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> Uh, why do you have to turn a pleasant avian conversation into a
>>> "contest".

> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>
> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii.* We were
> discussing birds and habitats in our different regions and you
> decided to turn troll.* Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage
> buried underneath and don't dare eat the cabbage.
>
> Jill

Popeye was involved. That means it would have turned into a
goddamned kinky sex story within two posts anyway. That really
excites you, right?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Uh, why do you have to turn a pleasant avian conversation into a "contest".

>(piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)

You're not really apologising to the old racist. You just want to tell
the world that you've got dsi1 killfiled. Well, congratulations!

>I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>don't dare eat the cabbage.

I'm disappointed, Jill. You're the big expert on trolls and you didn't
see that this was Greg Sorrow posting under dsi1's name? Look at the
email address.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>>
>> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>> birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>> troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>> don't dare eat the cabbage.
>>
>> Jill

> My new seed feeders are working nicely... only all the fallen seeds
> are scoffed by the Canada geese. Oh well, can't blame them.

Oh dear. Can't yoose put out some matzo balls for them Popeye?

But they will likely leave during passover.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:17:24 +1000, Sean > wrote:

>On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>(piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)

>You're not really apologising to the old racist. You just want to tell
>the world that you've got dsi1 killfiled. Well, congratulations!
>
>>I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>>birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>>troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>>don't dare eat the cabbage.

>I'm disappointed, Jill. You're the big expert on trolls and you didn't
>see that this was Greg Sorrow posting under dsi1's name? Look at the
>email address.

LOL, you're a loser, Bruce. Eat shit. You deserve everything you get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 11:20:09 +1000, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:17:24 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>>wrote:

>>>(piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)

>>You're not really apologising to the old racist. You just want to tell
>>the world that you've got dsi1 killfiled. Well, congratulations!
>>
>>>I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>>>birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>>>troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>>>don't dare eat the cabbage.

>>I'm disappointed, Jill. You're the big expert on trolls and you didn't
>>see that this was Greg Sorrow posting under dsi1's name? Look at the
>>email address.

>LOL, you're a loser, Bruce. Eat shit. You deserve everything you get.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:17:24 +1000, Sean > wrote:

>On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>(piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)

>You're not really apologising to the old racist. You just want to tell
>the world that you've got dsi1 killfiled. Well, congratulations!
>
>>I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>>birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>>troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>>don't dare eat the cabbage.

>I'm disappointed, Jill. You're the big expert on trolls and you didn't
>see that this was Greg Sorrow posting under dsi1's name? Look at the
>email address.

Eat shit Bruce/John John......................LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:17:24 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>>wrote:

>>>(piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)

>>You're not really apologising to the old racist. You just want to tell
>>the world that you've got dsi1 killfiled. Well, congratulations!
>>
>>>I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>>>birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>>>troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>>>don't dare eat the cabbage.

>>I'm disappointed, Jill. You're the big expert on trolls and you didn't
>>see that this was Greg Sorrow posting under dsi1's name? Look at the
>>email address.

>LOL, you're a loser, Bruce. Eat shit. You deserve everything you get.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 15/05/2021 21:51, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> Uh, why do you have to turn a pleasant avian conversation into a
>>> "contest".

> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>
> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii.Â* We were discussing
> birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
> troll.Â* Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
> don't dare eat the cabbage.
>
> Jill

==

====

Did you look at the address with Dsi1 ...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16/05/2021 02:20, Ophelia wrote:
> On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:17:24 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)

>> You're not really apologising to the old racist. You just want to tell
>> the world that you've got dsi1 killfiled. Well, congratulations!
>>
>>> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>>> birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>>> troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>>> don't dare eat the cabbage.

>> I'm disappointed, Jill. You're the big expert on trolls and you didn't
>> see that this was Greg Sorrow posting under dsi1's name? Look at the
>> email address.

> LOL, you're a loser, Bruce. Eat shit. You deserve everything you get.

===

Not me

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:48:28 +0100, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On 16/05/2021 02:20, Ophelia wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:17:24 +1000, Sean > wrote:

>>> You're not really apologising to the old racist. You just want to tell
>>> the world that you've got dsi1 killfiled. Well, congratulations!

>>> I'm disappointed, Jill. You're the big expert on trolls and you didn't
>>> see that this was Greg Sorrow posting under dsi1's name? Look at the
>>> email address.

>> LOL, you're a loser, Bruce. Eat shit. You deserve everything you get.

>===
>
> Not me

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:40:32 +0100, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On 15/05/2021 21:51, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>>
>> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii.* We were discussing
>> birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>> troll.* Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>> don't dare eat the cabbage.
>>
>> Jill

>==
>
>====
>
> Did you look at the address with Dsi1 ...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2021 5:23 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>>
>> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were discussing
>> birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>> troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>> don't dare eat the cabbage.
>>
>> Jill

> My new seed feeders are working nicely... only all the fallen seeds
> are scoffed by the Canada geese. Oh well, can't blame them.

Nope, can't blame them. They gotta eat, too.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2021 5:40 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> On 15/05/2021 21:51, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>>
>> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii.Â* We were discussing
>> birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>> troll.Â* Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>> don't dare eat the cabbage.
>>
>> Jill

> ==
>
> ====
>
> Â*Did you look at the address with Dsi1 ...

I didn't and I should have. Sorry!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> I don't keep many male friends.

They all tell you to **** off.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2021 9:20 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> LOL, you're a loser, Bruce. Eat shit. You deserve everything you get.

LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2021 8:42 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/16/2021 5:40 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>>>
>>> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii.Â* We were
>>> discussing birds and habitats in our different regions and you
>>> decided to turn troll.Â* Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage
>>> buried underneath and don't dare eat the cabbage.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> ==
>>
>> ====
>>
>> Â*Â*Did you look at the address with Dsi1 ...
>>

> I didn't and I should have.Â* Sorry!
>
> Jill

You really suck as a netKKKop.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 5/15/2021 5:23 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown >
> > wrote:

> it

> > > (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
> > >
> > > I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii. We were
> > > discussing birds and habitats in our different regions and you
> > > decided to turn troll. Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage
> > > buried underneath and don't dare eat the cabbage.
> > >
> > > Jill

> > My new seed feeders are working nicely... only all the fallen seeds
> > are scoffed by the Canada geese. Oh well, can't blame them.
> >

> Nope, can't blame them. They gotta eat, too.
>
> Jill

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> On 16/05/2021 02:20, Ophelia wrote:
> >On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:17:24 +1000, Sean > wrote:
> >
> > > On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:51:54 -0400, jmcquown

> > > You're not really apologising to the old racist. You just want to
> > > tell the world that you've got dsi1 killfiled. Well,
> > > congratulations!

> > > I'm disappointed, Jill. You're the big expert on trolls and you
> > > didn't see that this was Greg Sorrow posting under dsi1's name?
> > > Look at the email address.

> > LOL, you're a loser, Bruce. Eat shit. You deserve everything you
> > get.

> ===
>
> Not me

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Josie MacDaddy wrote:

> On 5/15/2021 9:20 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> > LOL, you're a loser, Bruce. Eat shit. You deserve everything you
> > get.
> >

> LOL

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Josie MacDaddy wrote:

> On 5/16/2021 8:42 AM, jmcquown wrote:

> buy it

> > > ==
> > >
> > > ====
> > >
> > > Â*Â*Did you look at the address with Dsi1 ...
> > >

> > I didn't and I should have.Â* Sorry!
> >
> > Jill
> >

> You really suck as a netKKKop.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Josie MacDaddy wrote:

> On 5/15/2021 1:59 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > I don't keep many male friends.
> >

> They all tell you to **** off.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:42:27 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/16/2021 5:40 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> (piggybacking, sorry Sheldon)
>>>
>>> I didn't turn anything into a contest, Mr. Hawaii.* We were discussing
>>> birds and habitats in our different regions and you decided to turn
>>> troll.* Go buy some more fried fish with cabbage buried underneath and
>>> don't dare eat the cabbage.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> ==
>>
>> ====
>>
>> *Did you look at the address with Dsi1 ...
>>

>I didn't and I should have. Sorry!
>
>Jill

You've lost it and gone soft in the head, Jill.

Birds Do It! sf[_3_] General Cooking 18 26-09-2007 03:00 PM
birds elaine General Cooking 11 14-07-2006 03:56 AM
pie birds Jeneen Sommers General Cooking 4 28-06-2005 11:58 PM
My Humming Birds Are GAY Fudge General Cooking 4 18-05-2004 02:59 PM