Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thursday Night Supper

On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:17:13 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/14/2021 3:22 PM, Ray wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 14:15:08 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>> wrote:

>>> That's why you have to filter entire domains, dummy.

>> Of course, but can Thunderbird do that?
>>

>Of course it can.

Good. Agent can't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/14/2021 3:22 PM, Ray wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 14:15:08 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>> wrote:

>>> That's why you have to filter entire domains, dummy.

>> Of course, but can Thunderbird do that?
>>

> Of course it can.
>
> Jill

Just click on the ostrich icon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 5/14/2021 3:22 PM, Ray wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 14:15:08 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>> wrote:

>>> That's why you have to filter entire domains, dummy.

>> Of course, but can Thunderbird do that?
>>

>Of course it can.

You think I'm a dumbass??
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:27:25 -0400, Ray > wrote:

>On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:17:13 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/14/2021 3:22 PM, Ray wrote:

>>> Of course, but can Thunderbird do that?
>>>

>>Of course it can.

>Good. Agent can't.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ray wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:17:13 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/2021 3:22 PM, Ray wrote:

>>> Of course, but can Thunderbird do that?
>>>

>> Of course it can.

> Good. Agent can't.

You'll have to get a better reader, master doctor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 05:22:40 +1000, Ray > wrote:

>On Fri, 14 May 2021 14:15:08 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>wrote:
>
>>Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I use a Thunderbird and it is pretty easy to do the same.* It's
>>> just that poor nymshifting idio it so desperate for attention that
>>> she is no morphing at least daily.* What gets filtered today will
>>> appear with a different name tomorrow.

>>That's why you have to filter entire domains, dummy.

>Of course, but can Thunderbird do that?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Walter de Rochebrune wrote:

> bruce bowser wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 9:25:58 PM UTC-4, Jim Lahey wrote:
> > > On Thu, 13 May 2021 21:04:37 -0400, jmcquown

> > > cornbread. I >>>> hit it lucky and snagged two small packages of
> > > country-style >>>> pork ribs. One was boneless and the other was
> > > bone-in and I do >>>> wish I had a tomato to slice to round out
> > > this meal. >>> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that
> > > now. Thank you." >>>
> > > individual.net >>>

> > > And who the hell are you to tell people what to do?

> > She's Jill. Who else could she be?

> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 17:34:04 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Ray wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:17:13 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> Of course it can.

>> Good. Agent can't.
>>

>You'll have to get a better reader, master doctor.

Agent certainly can do that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 19:39:53 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>On Fri, 14 May 2021 17:34:04 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>wrote:
>
>>Ray wrote:

>>> Good. Agent can't.
>>>

>>You'll have to get a better reader, master doctor.
>>

>Agent certainly can do that.

No shit? Who even asked you??
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6:41:25 PM UTC-4, Ray wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 19:39:53 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> > wrote:
> >On Fri, 14 May 2021 17:34:04 -0500, Hank Rogers >
> >wrote:

> >>You'll have to get a better reader, master doctor.
> >>

> >Agent certainly can do that.

> No shit? Who even asked you??

No one had to.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 19:39:53 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>On Fri, 14 May 2021 17:34:04 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>wrote:
>
>>Ray wrote:

>>> Good. Agent can't.
>>>

>>You'll have to get a better reader, master doctor.
>>

>Agent certainly can do that.

How? With what rule?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-05-14 2:54 p.m., Lucretia Borgia wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 May 2021 14:17:22 -0400, Dave Smith
> > > wrote:

> >> Is it even worth it to filter them? When you see a new name and there
> >> are a dozen new post from it, usually posted over a short period, you
> >> should realize it is the nymshifting retard and can just skip past
> >> them. He'll be back in an hour or a day with a new name.

> > With Agent I like the option that when I put that name into the kill
> > filter I can also delete any posts already made by same. All that
> > effort and I don't even have to see the post headers. Quite satisfying
> > really.
> >

> I use a Thunderbird and it is pretty easy to do the same. It's just
> that poor nymshifting idio it so desperate for attention that she is no
> morphing at least daily. What gets filtered today will appear with a
> different name tomorrow.

"Let me tell you something that we Israelis have against Moses. He took us 40 years through the desert in order to bring us to the one spot in the Middle East that has no oil...!!!"

- Golda Meir
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 15:54:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2021 14:17:22 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>>On 2021-05-14 6:45 a.m., Lucretia Borgia wrote:
>>> On Thu, 13 May 2021 22:34:35 -0500, Sqwertz >

>>> No, it makes you stupid for pleasing a troll by noticing the
>>> repetitive posts. For those I actually use the kill filter and it
>>> nicely removes all the posts by that name, same as I do for the
>>> irritating sex posts.
>>>

>>Is it even worth it to filter them? When you see a new name and there
>>are a dozen new post from it, usually posted over a short period, you
>>should realize it is the nymshifting retard and can just skip past
>>them. He'll be back in an hour or a day with a new name.

> With Agent I like the option that when I put that name into the kill
> filter I can also delete any posts already made by same. All that
> effort and I don't even have to see the post headers. Quite satisfying
> really.

Gee, just like I do... Yet you got all uptight at me assuming
something else.

-sw