Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Now I need to do is populate CheepEffects.NET with content!

I advertise all the time while I'm driving my Nissan Leaf! And playing it on the Leaf's stereo!

JohnKutheRN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 1:21:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> I advertise all the time while I'm driving my Nissan Leaf! And playing it on the Leaf's stereo!

Soon you'll be RICH! Folks will hear those wonderful Cheep Effects
emanating from the stereo of your all electric Nissan Leaf, and they
will rush to CheepEffects.NET and pay whatever they have to pay!
Soon you'll be living the live of a ROCKSTAR!!! Fourteen year old
girls will be showering you with their panties, and you'll have to say,
"Sorry girls, but I can only lick one of you at a time."

> JohnKutheRN, BSN...

MPPP

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Now mentally ill asshole KOOKthe needs to do is populate HISPANTS with his own shit!

On 5/11/2021 11:21 AM, **** off, KOOKthe:

NOBODY ****ING CARES ABOUT YOUR CRAP, YOU BRAINLESS ****WIT!

FOLLOW YOUR MOM'S EXAMPLE AND JUST ****ING DIE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> I advertise all the time while I'm driving my Nissan Leaf! And
> playing it on the Leaf's stereo!
>

> JohnKutheRN, BSN...

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 1:21:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > I advertise all the time while I'm driving my Nissan Leaf! And
> > playing it on the Leaf's stereo!
> >

> Soon you'll be RICH! Folks will hear those wonderful Cheep Effects
> emanating from the stereo of your all electric Nissan Leaf, and they
> will rush to CheepEffects.NET and pay whatever they have to pay!
> Soon you'll be living the live of a ROCKSTAR!!! Fourteen year old
> girls will be showering you with their panties, and you'll have to
> say, "Sorry girls, but I can only lick one of you at a time."
> >
> > JohnKutheRN, BSN...

> MPPP
> >

> --Bryan

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOcYTOBA0CI

> --
> The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 11:21:17 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>I advertise all the time while I'm driving my Nissan Leaf! And playing it on the Leaf's stereo!
>

>JohnKutheRN, BSN...

Nobody is interested in .Net domains. It's the hallmark of a luser's
website. Your own narcissm cost you the CORRECT domain,
CheepEffects.COM.

LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>I advertise all the time while I'm driving my Nissan Leaf! And playing it on the Leaf's stereo!

You advertise a non-existent website??