Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am not doing ANYTHING with CheepEffects.NET!

All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And you need a web site to do that? With all the angst, hatred and
abuse directed at RFC regulars over that stupid cheepeffects domain??
Why cant you use a media player software, like normal people do?

No. Somehow in your mind you thought this was going to make you RICH.
Now you realize it won't, so now we have this new lie that you
intended it all for personal use. Bullshit.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

> All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Just call Steve, he'll give you a GREAT deal on that domain name, John...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 3:55:41 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
> >All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
> >
> >John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> And you need a web site to do that? With all the angst, hatred and
> abuse directed at RFC regulars over that stupid cheepeffects domain??
> Why cant you use a media player software, like normal people do?

Because I am NOT a "normal people"!

So **** OFF!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 3:55:41 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > > wrote:
> > > All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > And you need a web site to do that? With all the angst, hatred and
> > abuse directed at RFC regulars over that stupid cheepeffects
> > domain?? Why cant you use a media player software, like normal
> > people do?

> Because I am NOT a "normal people"!
>
> So **** OFF!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

John, you've been caught out in another lie. In public. Now you again
make it worse with foul language, all publicly available for anyone to
see online (including the nursing board).

Congratulations on abusing everyone here and sabotaging your public
reputation, once again. You re a very smart man!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 4:12:50 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 3:55:41 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > > On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

> > > And you need a web site to do that? With all the angst, hatred and
> > > abuse directed at RFC regulars over that stupid cheepeffects
> > > domain?? Why cant you use a media player software, like normal
> > > people do?

> > Because I am NOT a "normal people"!
> >
> > So **** OFF!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> John, you've been caught out in another lie. In public. Now you again
> make it worse with foul language, all publicly available for anyone to
> see online (including the nursing board).
>
> Congratulations on abusing everyone here and sabotaging your public
> reputation, once again. You re a very smart man!

See what you abusive pricks have done? You've angered him. Now, he
is not going to share his virtuoso musicianship with you. Your mean-
spiritedness has backfired. Your loss. The music is sublime. I
daresay it might well charm the pants off a 14 YO girl.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
>> All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> And you need a web site to do that? With all the angst, hatred and
> abuse directed at RFC regulars over that stupid cheepeffects domain??
> Why cant you use a media player software, like normal people do?
>
> No. Somehow in your mind you thought this was going to make you RICH.
> Now you realize it won't, so now we have this new lie that you
> intended it all for personal use. Bullshit.

You are NOT the real master doctor druce.

I bet you can't even kiss kuth's ass, nor sniff everyone else' asshole.

Shame, doctor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 4:12:50 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Because I am NOT a "normal people"!
>>>
>>> So **** OFF!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> John, you've been caught out in another lie. In public. Now you again
>> make it worse with foul language, all publicly available for anyone to
>> see online (including the nursing board).
>>
>> Congratulations on abusing everyone here and sabotaging your public
>> reputation, once again. You re a very smart man!
>>

> See what you abusive pricks have done? You've angered him. Now, he
> is not going to share his virtuoso musicianship with you. Your mean-
> spiritedness has backfired. Your loss. The music is sublime. I
> daresay it might well charm the pants off a 14 YO girl.
>
> --Bryan

And we will never be able to buy his homemade heath bars.

Kuth is mad.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You are in your depressive state.Â* Got it!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You sound like a little kid who won't share his toys throwing a
temper tantrum.

Here's an appropriate non-random video clip from "One Flew Over the
Cuckoos Nest". Scene: Cheswick's "I want MY cigarettes!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oG5ZhvtPI

John just has lighter hair.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 4:50 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

That makes sense, after you secure a domain name
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> All MY CheepEffects songs are for ME! Personal listening!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

In case whoever is listening, John is trying to use reverse
psychology here. He wants you to post the rest of his songs so he
doesn't have to create a website that he's been saying for years is
"coming soon". I would suggest posting any future songs backwards,
while inserting a few clear "Satan!"'s and promoting it as Devil
Music. I think he would enjoy that.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe is not doing ANYTHING about his Mental ILLNESS!

On 4/8/2021 1:50 PM, Deranged Loon K00Kthe wrote:

> All

Nobody cares, ****tard, and nobody ever has or ever will.

Eat shit, drop dead.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 4:12:50 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Because I am NOT a "normal people"!
> > >
> > > So **** OFF!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > John, you've been caught out in another lie. In public. Now you
> > again make it worse with foul language, all publicly available for
> > anyone to see online (including the nursing board).
> >
> > Congratulations on abusing everyone here and sabotaging your public
> > reputation, once again. You re a very smart man!
> >

> See what you abusive pricks have done? You've angered him. Now, he
> is not going to share his virtuoso musicianship with you. Your mean-
> spiritedness has backfired. Your loss. The music is sublime. I
> daresay it might well charm the pants off a 14 YO girl.

Grin and snicker. John grooms so much, he should open a salon.