Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I was The Producer of the Cheep Effects

And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK, digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90*min cassette we made that first night!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 6:35:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK, digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90 min cassette we made that first night!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

When you die Cheapaffects will die with you, John...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK, digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90*min cassette we made that first night!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I farted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 1:24:36 PM UTC-4, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK, digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90 min cassette we made that first night!
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> I farted.

And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:56:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.

But Cindy. How can you say that? He hasn't posted a link yet.

Or did you listen to the track on the web-site snapped up by the unknown
website interloper:

xttp://cheepeffects.com (Hmmm. It uses Google Drive. I wonder...)

(Url redacted for technical reasons. Website subtitle is: "Calliope Kurtz
and her Cheep Effects"

There is only one track: "Weirdos on the Streets b/w Quicksand". There is
no mention anywhere of anyone here.

The performance is speaking accompanied by feedback, sloppy drumming,
yelling, amplifier overloads and does sound like it was taped on a
cassette deck in someone's garage a half century ago.

Ohh wait. It's mellowing out into distorted acoustic guitar and violin.
Playback in the background from another cassette deck, then some muffled
speech, then someone playing with the sound mixer board and a long fade-
out.

John & Bryan both never spoke about violins, or any woman of that name,
so what am I missing?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK,
> digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would
> break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90*min cassette we made that
> first night!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Hi 'John', you are chatting right now with a AIOE frogger. I can tell
as I don't have the messages you reply to.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 1:51:20 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK,
> > digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would
> > break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90 min cassette we made that
> > first night!
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Hi 'John', you are chatting right now with a AIOE frogger. I can tell
> as I don't have the messages you reply to.

John *started* the thread, dumbass, he is not "replying" to anyone...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:34:42 PM UTC-4, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:56:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>

> > And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.

> But Cindy. How can you say that? He hasn't posted a link yet.

Last September he posted this link:

<https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 3:00 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:34:42 PM UTC-4, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:56:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>

>>> And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.

>> But Cindy. How can you say that? He hasn't posted a link yet.

> Last September he posted this link:
>
> <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Posting that link constitutes a violation of this
https://www.ohchr.org/en/professiona...pages/cat.aspx
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:14:26 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/8/2021 3:00 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> But Cindy. How can you say that? He hasn't posted a link yet.

> > Last September he posted this link:
> >
> > <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> Posting that link constitutes a violation of this
> https://www.ohchr.org/en/professiona...pages/cat.aspx

Lol...spot on...!!!

It's worse than Yoko Ono...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/8/2021 3:00 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> But Cindy. How can you say that? He hasn't posted a link yet.

> > Last September he posted this link:
> >
> > <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> Posting that link constitutes a violation of this
> https://www.ohchr.org/en/professiona...pages/cat.aspx

I thought it was a violation of the Geneva Conventions.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 12:00:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Last September he posted this link:
>
> <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>

The plot thickens. I actually went to the web-site you mentioned. There
are 3 other tracks mentioned. One is "Weirdos on the street".

It seems to be the same track as the track with the same name which is on
the other web-site.

I know how you love to figure out puzzles, Cindy. The way I see it, only
one of the following is true:

(1) Just to stir up trouble, someone is faking things on the Internet and
openly violating the copyright John holds for the material.

(2) John is confused between ".com" and ".net", and like every project he
works on, the web-site will remain stillborn while he bleats about great
it will be when he finishes adding the other 3 tracks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 2:51 PM, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK,
>> digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would
>> break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90*min cassette we made that
>> first night!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Hi 'John', you are chatting right now with a AIOE frogger. I can tell
> as I don't have the messages you reply to.

Hi shemp, you're still playing Usenet Nancy Drew even though
you and Jill *really* suck at it.
--
The real Bruce is a squat to **** sissy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 3:29:10 PM UTC-4, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 12:00:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > Last September he posted this link:
> >
> > <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>

> The plot thickens. I actually went to the web-site you mentioned. There
> are 3 other tracks mentioned. One is "Weirdos on the street".
>
> It seems to be the same track as the track with the same name which is on
> the other web-site.
>

> I know how you love to figure out puzzles, Cindy. The way I see it, only
> one of the following is true:
>
> (1) Just to stir up trouble, someone is faking things on the Internet and
> openly violating the copyright John holds for the material.

Really? Ya think?

I'm not at all sure John holds the copyright on that. There's no copyright
notice on his published work.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:29:10 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 12:00:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > Last September he posted this link:
> >
> > <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>

> The plot thickens. I actually went to the web-site you mentioned. There
> are 3 other tracks mentioned. One is "Weirdos on the street".
>
> It seems to be the same track as the track with the same name which is on
> the other web-site.
>

> I know how you love to figure out puzzles, Cindy. The way I see it, only
> one of the following is true:
>
> (1) Just to stir up trouble, someone is faking things on the Internet and
> openly violating the copyright John holds for the material.

Copyright?

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:42:42 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:29:10 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 12:00:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> > Last September he posted this link:
>> >
>> > <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>

>> The plot thickens. I actually went to the web-site you mentioned. There
>> are 3 other tracks mentioned. One is "Weirdos on the street".
>>
>> It seems to be the same track as the track with the same name which is on
>> the other web-site.
>>

>> I know how you love to figure out puzzles, Cindy. The way I see it, only
>> one of the following is true:
>>
>> (1) Just to stir up trouble, someone is faking things on the Internet and
>> openly violating the copyright John holds for the material.
>>

>Copyright?
>>

>--Bryan

You don't understand copyright law? SOMEBODY wrote those songs.
Somebody performed on those songs. Unless John wrote, sung and played
instruments, did the recording, etc.

John wishes to obtain financial benefit from other people's work?

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 3:51:49 PM UTC-4, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:42:42 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

> >> The plot thickens. I actually went to the web-site you mentioned. There
> >> are 3 other tracks mentioned. One is "Weirdos on the street".
> >>
> >> It seems to be the same track as the track with the same name which is on
> >> the other web-site.
> >>

> >> I know how you love to figure out puzzles, Cindy. The way I see it, only
> >> one of the following is true:
> >>
> >> (1) Just to stir up trouble, someone is faking things on the Internet and
> >> openly violating the copyright John holds for the material.
> >>

> >Copyright?
> >>

> >--Bryan

> You don't understand copyright law? SOMEBODY wrote those songs.
> Somebody performed on those songs. Unless John wrote, sung and played
> instruments, did the recording, etc.
>
> John wishes to obtain financial benefit from other people's work?

Not that I think it happened, but they might have assigned their rights to Kuthe.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 12:42:42 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> Copyright?

To Bryan & Cindy: I thought it was automatic in the US. (Also if you
publish material using your real name, like Usenet messages here.)

Bryan's wife works as a librarian, so I'm sure Bryan is in a better
position to elaborate or correct my understanding. Also, John said Bryan
performed the digitizing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:59:38 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 12:42:42 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
> > Copyright?

> To Bryan & Cindy: I thought it was automatic in the US. (Also if you
> publish material using your real name, like Usenet messages here.)
>
> Bryan's wife works as a librarian, so I'm sure Bryan is in a better
> position to elaborate or correct my understanding. Also, John said Bryan
> performed the digitizing.

I paid my recording engineer to do it. I was really only trying to get the
two studio recorded songs digitized, but he misunderstood and did the
whole shebang. It wasn't cheap either. Also, what I do know, I choose
not to share because it might benefit my enemy. He could do the
research himself, but he's a sloppy, incompetent boob, and it gives me
pleasure to see him fail, like when he announced the .com domain
before he owned it, and someone swooped in and made an ass out of
him.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 1:56 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 1:24:36 PM UTC-4, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK, digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90 min cassette we made that first night!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> I farted.

> And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I went to work today and didn't give Kuthe or his stupid garage/basement
band a single thought.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 3:00 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:34:42 PM UTC-4, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:56:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>

>>> And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.

>> But Cindy. How can you say that? He hasn't posted a link yet.

> Last September he posted this link:
>
> <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
>
> Cindy Hamilton

It sucked then and it sucks now.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On 4/8/2021 3:00 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> But Cindy. How can you say that? He hasn't posted a link yet.

> > Last September he posted this link:
> >
> > <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> It sucked then and it sucks now.
>
> Jill

That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 3:29 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 12:00:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>> Last September he posted this link:
>>
>> <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>

> The plot thickens. I actually went to the web-site you mentioned. There
> are 3 other tracks mentioned. One is "Weirdos on the street".
>
> It seems to be the same track as the track with the same name which is on
> the other web-site.
>

> I know how you love to figure out puzzles, Cindy. The way I see it, only
> one of the following is true:
>
> (1) Just to stir up trouble, someone is faking things on the Internet and
> openly violating the copyright John holds for the material.
>
> (2) John is confused between ".com" and ".net", and like every project he
> works on, the web-site will remain stillborn while he bleats about great
> it will be when he finishes adding the other 3 tracks.

John has a selective memory. Of course he doesn't need the dot com or
the dot net because he already had a venue for posting his crappy music.
He bleats about nothing and everything all at the same time. It's a
skill.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 3:42 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:29:10 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 12:00:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>>> Last September he posted this link:
>>>
>>> <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>

>> The plot thickens. I actually went to the web-site you mentioned. There
>> are 3 other tracks mentioned. One is "Weirdos on the street".
>>
>> It seems to be the same track as the track with the same name which is on
>> the other web-site.
>>

>> I know how you love to figure out puzzles, Cindy. The way I see it, only
>> one of the following is true:
>>
>> (1) Just to stir up trouble, someone is faking things on the Internet and
>> openly violating the copyright John holds for the material.
>>

> Copyright?
>>

> --Bryan

He claims he *owns* all the rights to the music. Could be just another
little thing in his head. You're the only one who was there, Bryan.

Did anyone actually *register* any of this music for a copyright?
There's a process involved. Did anyone in the band sign a piece of
paper assigning rights to John or any other person? Legal stuff.
Somehow I doubt it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 6:25 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:23:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> Last September he posted this link:
>>>
>>> <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> It sucked then and it sucks now.
>>
>> Jill

> That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Your opinion really doesn't matter. If you want to sit and listen to
your homemade basement band crappy music, feel free. Don't expect
everyone else to do the same. It's not going to happen.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:23:21 PM UTC-5,
> wrote:

> > > Last September he posted this link:
> > >
> > > <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton
> > >

> > It sucked then and it sucks now.
> >
> > Jill

> That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!

Jill probably likes the Carpenters. But not too loud!

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 15:25:19 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:23:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> > Last September he posted this link:
>> >
>> > <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton
>> >

>> It sucked then and it sucks now.
>>
>> Jill

>That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!

Of course. I doubt Jill likes underage 'girl flesh', for example.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-08 6:35 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/8/2021 3:42 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> He claims he *owns* all the rights to the music.* Could be just another
> little thing in his head.* You're the only one who was there, Bryan.
>
> Did anyone actually *register* any of this music for a copyright?
> There's a process involved.* Did anyone in the band sign a piece of
> paper assigning rights to John or any other person?* Legal stuff.
> Somehow I doubt it.* Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I hear an interesting story about music credit and royalties a couple
weeks ago. The Animals had taken an old folk song House of the Rising
Sun and made some changes to it, turning it into a major hit. It had
been a collaborative effort, but there was not room on the record to
list five of the bad members, so they decided to go by alphabetical
order and put Alan Price's as arranger. That meant that Price was the
only one who got the royalties for it. It caused a lot of hard feelings
with the band.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:23:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> Last September he posted this link:
>>>
>>> <https://soundcloud.com/john-kuthe/ocean-ocean>
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> It sucked then and it sucks now.
>>
>> Jill

> That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

No kidding.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-08 6:38 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/8/2021 6:25 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> It sucked then and it sucks now.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> Your opinion really doesn't matter.* If you want to sit and listen to
> your homemade basement band crappy music, feel free.* Don't expect
> everyone else to do the same.* It's not going to happen.

Cmon. Give him credit. He has a world class sound system to listen to
garage band music.... or should I have said garbage music.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On 4/8/2021 3:42 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> The plot thickens. I actually went to the web-site you mentioned. There
> >> are 3 other tracks mentioned. One is "Weirdos on the street".
> >>
> >> It seems to be the same track as the track with the same name which is on
> >> the other web-site.
> >>

> >> I know how you love to figure out puzzles, Cindy. The way I see it, only
> >> one of the following is true:
> >>
> >> (1) Just to stir up trouble, someone is faking things on the Internet and
> >> openly violating the copyright John holds for the material.
> >>

> > Copyright?
> >>

> > --Bryan
> >

> He claims he *owns* all the rights to the music. Could be just another
> little thing in his head. You're the only one who was there, Bryan.
>
> Did anyone actually *register* any of this music for a copyright?
> There's a process involved. Did anyone in the band sign a piece of
> paper assigning rights to John or any other person? Legal stuff.
> Somehow I doubt it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Jill

You are INCORRECT, Jill, Not wrong, "Wrong" has moral or ethical import.

Thing today are Copyrighted upon creation. I took a class at Washington University St Louis called "Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks" taught by a Patent attorney, so I know.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 7:21 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-04-08 6:35 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>> On 4/8/2021 3:42 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> He claims he *owns* all the rights to the music.* Could be just
>> another little thing in his head.* You're the only one who was there,
>> Bryan.
>>
>> Did anyone actually *register* any of this music for a copyright?
>> There's a process involved.* Did anyone in the band sign a piece of
>> paper assigning rights to John or any other person?* Legal stuff.
>> Somehow I doubt it.* Please correct me if I'm wrong.

> I hear an interesting story about music credit and royalties a couple
> weeks ago.* The Animals had taken an old folk song House of the Rising
> Sun and made some changes to it, turning it into a major hit. It had
> been a collaborative effort, but there was not room on the record to
> list five of the bad members, so they decided to go by alphabetical
> order and put Alan Price's as arranger.* That meant that Price was the
> only one who got the royalties for it. It caused a lot of hard feelings
> with the band.

Thanks for the odd analogy. Surely you're not equating anything Kuthe
and [former] friends recorded in his basement with music that actually
had a publisher and *radio airplay/popularity and received royalties?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-08 7:47 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/8/2021 7:21 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> I hear an interesting story about music credit and royalties a couple
>> weeks ago.* The Animals had taken an old folk song House of the Rising
>> Sun and made some changes to it, turning it into a major hit. It had
>> been a collaborative effort, but there was not room on the record to
>> list five of the bad members, so they decided to go by alphabetical
>> order and put Alan Price's as arranger.* That meant that Price was the
>> only one who got the royalties for it. It caused a lot of hard
>> feelings with the band.
>>

> Thanks for the odd analogy.* Surely you're not equating anything Kuthe
> and [former] friends recorded in his basement with music that actually
> had a publisher and *radio airplay/popularity and received royalties?

I am certainly not equating it that way, but goodness only knows how it
plays out in Kuthe's weird little world.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

>>> That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Your opinion really doesn't matter.* If you want to sit and
>> listen to your homemade basement band crappy music, feel free.
>> Don't expect everyone else to do the same.* It's not going to
>> happen.
>>

> Cmon. Give him credit. He has a world class sound system to listen
> to garage band music.... or should I have said garbage music.

And he burns ZERO gasoline.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 7:46 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:35:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> Copyright?
>>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> He claims he *owns* all the rights to the music. Could be just another
>> little thing in his head. You're the only one who was there, Bryan.
>>
>> Did anyone actually *register* any of this music for a copyright?
>> There's a process involved. Did anyone in the band sign a piece of
>> paper assigning rights to John or any other person? Legal stuff.
>> Somehow I doubt it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>> Jill

> You are INCORRECT, Jill, Not wrong, "Wrong" has moral or ethical import.
>
> Thing today are Copyrighted upon creation. I took a class at Washington University St Louis called "Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks" taught by a Patent attorney, so I know.
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I don't give a rip about some class you took or who taught it. Patents
and copyrights aren't the same thing.

Here's information about applying for a musical copyright:

https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ50.pdf

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default K00Kthe is The Producer of the Deranged Mentall Illnesses

On 4/8/2021 4:35 AM, **** off, Idiot K00Kthe wrote:

> And

Nobody cares, you drooling ****tard. NOBODY!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:35:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> > > Copyright?
> > >>
> > > --Bryan
> > >

> > He claims he *owns* all the rights to the music. Could be just another
> > little thing in his head. You're the only one who was there, Bryan.
> >
> > Did anyone actually *register* any of this music for a copyright?
> > There's a process involved. Did anyone in the band sign a piece of
> > paper assigning rights to John or any other person? Legal stuff.
> > Somehow I doubt it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
> >
> > Jill

> You are INCORRECT, Jill, Not wrong, "Wrong" has moral or ethical import.
>
> Thing today are Copyrighted upon creation. I took a class at Washington University St Louis called "Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks" taught by a Patent attorney, so I know.

That's correct. However, should you need to defend your rights in court,
and extant copyright registration is almost the only way to win your case.

I don't foresee a problem with that for you, though. Nobody would want to
spend court time and money to claim that hot mess.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 1:56 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 1:24:36 PM UTC-4, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And have the entire catalog of ALL the Cheep Effect's MUZAK, digitized by Bryan for fear the cassette tapes it was made on would break. And one DID! The Original Maxell 90 min cassette we made that first night!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> I farted.

> And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

The bad singing might be Bryan. Wouldn't you like to listen to a dejembe
solo?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 6:49:22 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> On 4/8/2021 1:56 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> I farted.

> > And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> The bad singing might be Bryan. Wouldn't you like to listen to a dejembe
> solo?

Don't you have a ****ing brain? I had nothing to do with The Cheep Effects
other than them using a poem of mine for lyrics. Also, John was not the
vocalist.

Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 07:32:28 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> I had nothing to do with The Cheep Effects other than
> them using a poem of mine for lyrics.
> Also, John was not the vocalist.

That does actually clear up a few things. There's lot of other real
people involved and none of it is really the business of anyone else.