Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default I hate you all but my therapist says ...

I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.

I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him for
being sucessful on meds.

Sorry for the **** up but my life's a mess.

O:-(

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:43:21 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>
> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him for
> being sucessful on meds.

I'm on 25mg Seroquel HS!

Very successful! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:43:21 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>>
>> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him for
>> being sucessful on meds.

> I'm on 25mg Seroquel HS!
>
> Very successful! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

It shows!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 23:43:17 -0000 (UTC), GM wrote:

> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>
> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him for
> being sucessful on meds.
>
> Sorry for the **** up but my life's a mess.
>
> O:-(

Your "therapist", Casa Boner, isn't worth a shit. You just need to
get your fatass laid at least monthly. Pay a prostitute instead of
a therapist.

-sw

-sw
Posted to rex,rec.food.cooking

On 06/04/2021 00:43, GM wrote:
> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>
> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him for
> being sucessful on meds.
>
> Sorry for the **** up but my life's a mess.
>
> O:-(

I wish you all the luck in the world.

I have said before that you used to be really nice. I hope you can find
the old Greg.

Best

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/6/2021 4:52 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> On 06/04/2021 00:43, GM wrote:
>> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>>
>> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him for
>> being sucessful on meds.
>>
>> Sorry for the **** up but my life's a mess.
>>
>> O:-(
>>

> I wish you all the luck in the world.
>
> I have said before that you used to be really nice. I hope you can find
> the old Greg.
>
> Best

LOL

--
The real Bruce posts with his nose up your ass
Posted to rex,rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On 06 Apr 2021, Ophelia > wrote:

> On 06/04/2021 00:43, GM wrote:
>> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>>
>> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him
>> for being sucessful on meds.
>>
>> Sorry for the **** up but my life's a mess.
>>
>> O:-(
>>

> I wish you all the luck in the world.
>
> I have said before that you used to be really nice. I hope
> you can find the old Greg.
>
> Best

Thank you for your tolerance. I appreciate it.

O:-(

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On 06 Apr 2021, John Kuthe > wrote:

> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:43:21 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>>
>> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him
>> for being sucessful on meds.

> I'm on 25mg Seroquel HS!
>
> Very successful! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Sorry for the harsh words lately but when I go into a state it's
another reality. I genuinely believe what I write and can't see
it's snarky. I think they call it dissociation.

I want to be a better person and need to get on top of this.

O:-(

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2021 7:43 PM, GM wrote:
> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>
> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him for
> being sucessful on meds.
>
> Sorry for the **** up but my life's a mess.
>
> O:-(
> https://postimg.cc/bsF5gWFX

Who's the yard ape?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 1:43:21 PM UTC-10, GM wrote:
> I hate you all but my therapist says to make more effort.
>
> I'm going on a antipsychotic like Kuthe takes. I hate him for
> being sucessful on meds.
>
> Sorry for the **** up but my life's a mess.
>
> O:-(
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Make sure to point your therapist to your posts on rfc. My guess is that he'll flip his wig. My guess is that one day, you'll be compelled to post an apology to this group for your malicious posts - by the court systems.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping Don: I hate you all but my therapist says ... (was: I hate you all but my therapist says ...)

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:16:47 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:

> Who's the yard ape?

Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
here?

A paid Usenet server is definitely +5 in your favor. If you're real,
Welcome to the shitshow! But I really have to ask, why after all
these years? It's kinda like investing Ostrich farms 20 years too
late :-)

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/6/2021 9:05 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:16:47 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>
>> Who's the yard ape?

> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
> here?

If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
be sure to ask you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 09:05 7 Apr 2021, Don Shenkenberger said:
> On 4/6/2021 9:05 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:16:47 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>>>

>>> Who's the yard ape?

>> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
>> here?
>>

> If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
> be sure to ask you.

Oh my! You've got the measure of Sqwertz. lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 04:05:32 -0400, Don Shenkenberger
> wrote:

>On 4/6/2021 9:05 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:16:47 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>>
>>> Who's the yard ape?

>> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
>> here?
>>

>If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
>be sure to ask you.

The dwarf has long thought he is RFC's self-imposed leader. You can
see his ego in every one of his posts.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping Don: I hate you all but my therapist says ...

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 04:05:32 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:

> On 4/6/2021 9:05 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:16:47 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>>
>>> Who's the yard ape?

>> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
>> here?

> If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
> be sure to ask you.

Yet every time on the way out of the Indian buffet restaurant, you
rub my head, then my belly, and then you look over your shoulder and
try and cop a feel underneath my robe.

Uh-huh! So what kind of 'advice' are you looking for down there?

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela wrote:

> On 09:05 7 Apr 2021, Don Shenkenberger said:

> >> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
> >> here?
> >>

> > If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
> > be sure to ask you.

> Oh my! You've got the measure of Sqwertz. lol

It's the troll. Then, you may be too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 20:27:16 -0500, "cshenk"
> wrote:

>Pamela wrote:

>> > If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
>> > be sure to ask you.

>> Oh my! You've got the measure of Sqwertz. lol

>It's the troll. Then, you may be too.

Stay paranoid. Look out for trolls under the bed

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 8:43 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 04:05:32 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:

>>> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
>>> here?

>> If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
>> be sure to ask you.

> Yet every time on the way out of the Indian buffet restaurant, you
> rub my head

I thought you were kneeling there but then I realized you were
standing, with your bib and knee pads on and a tip cup swinging
from your little stumpy arm.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 9:27 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Pamela wrote:

>>> If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
>>> be sure to ask you.

>> Oh my! You've got the measure of Sqwertz. lol

> It's the troll. Then, you may be too.

Awwwww you call everyone that makes you butthurt
a troll, you loopy ****.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 4:03 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 04:05:32 -0400, Don Shenkenberger
> > wrote:

>>> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
>>> here?
>>>

>> If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
>> be sure to ask you.

> The dwarf has long thought he is RFC's self-imposed leader. You can
> see his ego in every one of his posts.

At least he never look down on anyone, he's too short.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 5:37 AM, Pamela wrote:
> On 09:05 7 Apr 2021, Don Shenkenberger said:

>>> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who posts
>>> here?
>>>

>> If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
>> be sure to ask you.

> Oh my! You've got the measure of Sqwertz. lol

His yoyo only has a twelve inch string on it, otherwise
it would hit the ground when he plays with it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 21:03 7 Apr 2021, Dr. Bruce said:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 04:05:32 -0400, Don Shenkenberger
> > wrote:

>>> Has anybody here asked you if you're related to somebody who
>>> posts here?

>> If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll be sure to
>> ask you.

> The dwarf has long thought he is RFC's self-imposed leader. You
> can see his ego in every one of his posts.

Ain't that the truth. Mr Neodome, you speaks wisely there.

I wonder if it's Squirt's personality or his drugs. Stimulants make
you feel grand. Maybe it's both.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 04:52:50 -0400, Don Shenkenberger
> wrote:

>On 4/7/2021 4:03 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 04:05:32 -0400, Don Shenkenberger
>> > wrote:

>>> If I ever need the advice of a fat **** midget I'll
>>> be sure to ask you.

>> The dwarf has long thought he is RFC's self-imposed leader. You can
>> see his ego in every one of his posts.
>>

>At least he never look down on anyone, he's too short.

True. At least I have my custom platform clogs so I can look down on
others.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I hate KOOKthe because he's a mentally ill idiot ...

On 4/5/2021 6:28 PM, Idiot asshole K00Kthe wrote:

> I'm

NOBODY CARES, SHITSTAIN! TAKE SOME CYANIDE AND EXPIRE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 06:56:01 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:

> This from the Aussie asshat that whines about being plonked. LOL!

No. He actually whined for years telling people to put him in their kill-
files, and now that everyone is doing so, he whines louder for attention.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2021 8:45 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 06:56:01 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>
>> This from the Aussie asshat that whines about being plonked. LOL!

> No. He actually whined for years telling people to put him in their kill-
> files, and now that everyone is doing so, he whines louder for attention.

He used to whine about how killfiles were for pussies, now he's
encouraging folks to killfile entire domains.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-10 10:33 a.m., Don Shenkenberger wrote:
> On 4/10/2021 8:45 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 06:56:01 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>>
>>> This from the Aussie asshat that whines about being plonked.Â* LOL!

>> No. He actually whined for years telling people to put him in their kill-
>> files, and now that everyone is doing so, he whines louder for attention.
>>

> He used to whine about how killfiles were for pussies, now he's
> encouraging folks to killfile entire domains.

Lucky for him there are sock puppets to try echo his idiocy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 06:56:01 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>
> > This from the Aussie asshat that whines about being plonked. LOL!

> No. He actually whined for years telling people to put him in their
> kill- files, and now that everyone is doing so, he whines louder for
> attention.

Ok, now Don Shenkenberger is an aussie..... I'll have to tell him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Where did you get that from? Bruce is the Aussie, you stupid ****.
--
The real Bruce is showing his butthurt
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 10:33:01 -0400, Don Shenkenberger
> wrote:

>On 4/10/2021 8:45 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 06:56:01 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>>
>>> This from the Aussie asshat that whines about being plonked. LOL!

>> No. He actually whined for years telling people to put him in their kill-
>> files, and now that everyone is doing so, he whines louder for attention.
>>

>He used to whine about how killfiles were for pussies, now he's
>encouraging folks to killfile entire domains.

I know, I know. My double standards are legendary.

Now I want those domains killfiled - even though I said kill files are
for pussies - AND even though I used those same domains, right up
until my frogger did.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 10:40:54 -0500, "cshenk"
> wrote:

>Mike Duffy wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 06:56:01 -0400, Don Shenkenberger wrote:
>>
>> > This from the Aussie asshat that whines about being plonked. LOL!

>> No. He actually whined for years telling people to put him in their
>> kill- files, and now that everyone is doing so, he whines louder for
>> attention.

>Ok, now Don Shenkenberger is an aussie..... I'll have to tell him.

You are totally useless Carol. You can never tell who wrote what on
Usenet. Why don't you finally ****ing learn how to read
attributions????????