Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Last of My Peppers

https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg

I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian By Choice
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:50:35 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>
> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>

> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian By Choice

And they were WONDERFUL! :-) Spicy and delicious!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:50:35 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>
> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.

Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.

> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian By Choice

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/18/2020 10:47 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:50:35 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>
>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>

>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian By Choice

> And they were WONDERFUL! :-) Spicy and delicious!
>
> John Kuthe...

Also so HO HUM you had to reply to yourself.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 06:50:25 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>
> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian By Choice

It amazing how you find all this unimportant stuff to remodel in
your house yet you can't be bother to clean the nasty windows or
doors - the simple things that cost no money yet make a major
improvement.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/18/2020 10:56 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:50:35 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>
>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>

> Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.
>>

> --Bryan

But why would you put serranos and tomatoes on your windshield?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 11:39:10 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 10/18/2020 10:56 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:50:35 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
> >>
> >> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
> >>

> > Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.
> >>

> > --Bryan
> >

> But why would you put serranos and tomatoes on your windshield?

Isn't it obvious? The onions felt lonely.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/18/2020 12:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 10/18/2020 10:56 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:50:35 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>>
>>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I
>>> Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>>

>> Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my
>> serranos and tomatoes all survived.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

> But why would you put serranos and tomatoes on your windshield?

(laughing) Good question, Ed! I keep my car in the garage and peppers
in the kitchen.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>
> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>

> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian By Choice

I thought sudafed was for tour sweaty sexy naked ripping?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 Bryan Simmons wrote:
>On Sun, October 18, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>
>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST!
>> And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>

>Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.
>>
>> John Kuthe

>Bryan

Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
remove the flat and put on the spare.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Sun, October 18, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>>
>>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST!
>>> And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>>

>> Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe

>> Bryan

> Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
> Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
> All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
> Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
> the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
> about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
> What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
> they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
> tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
> remove the flat and put on the spare.

A big strong he-man like yoose should be able to change a damn tire
Popeye.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com says...

> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 Bryan Simmons wrote:
> >On Sun, October 18, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
> >>
> >> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST!
> >> And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
> >>

> >Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.
> >>
> >> John Kuthe

> >Bryan

> Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
> Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
> All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
> Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
> the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
> about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
> What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
> they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
> tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
> remove the flat and put on the spare.

Can't you change the tyre yourself?

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/18/2020 2:19 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Sun, October 18, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>>
>>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST!
>>> And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>>

>> Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe

>> Bryan

> Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.

Awoke to a nice cool 65°F here today and high temp of about 72.
Delightful!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 2:50:21 PM UTC-4, Janet wrote:
> In article >, penmart01
> @aol.com says...

> > >Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.

> > >Bryan

> > Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
> > Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
> > All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
> > Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
> > the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
> > about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
> > What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
> > they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
> > tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
> > remove the flat and put on the spare.

> Can't you change the tyre yourself?

If he bought tires but not wheels, it's a big damned chore to mount the
rubber on the rims. I wouldn't have wanted to undertake it when I was
young, never mind at his age.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 2:19:58 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 Bryan Simmons wrote:
> >On Sun, October 18, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
> >>
> >> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST!
> >> And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
> >>

> >Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.
> >>
> >> John Kuthe

> >Bryan

> Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
> Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
> All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
> Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
> the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
> about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
> What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
> they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
> tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
> remove the flat and put on the spare.

No tire retailers here have tow trucks. Most gas stations don't have tow
trucks. The outfit that does towing for AAA here doesn't have a repair
facility.

Last time I had a flat (metal through the sidewall at a busy intersection),
I had AAA tow me to the tire store.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:50:14 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >, penmart01
says...

>> >Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.

>> >Bryan

>> Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
>> Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
>> All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
>> Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
>> the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
>> about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
>> What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
>> they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
>> tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
>> remove the flat and put on the spare.

> Can't you change the tyre yourself?
>
> Janet UK

Not really a one man job on a Land Cruiser, the spare is underneath
the vehicle and that huge tire and wheel weighs nearly 100 pounds. I
wasn't going to risk it all alone. Tomorrow they'll tow it to the
shop and do the job on a lift. Some twenty years ago I changed a flat
tire myself, Ill never attempt it again.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:50:14 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
>> In article >, penmart01
>> @aol.com says...

>>> Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
>>> Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
>>> All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
>>> Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
>>> the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
>>> about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
>>> What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
>>> they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
>>> tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
>>> remove the flat and put on the spare.

>> Can't you change the tyre yourself?
>>
>> Janet UK

> Not really a one man job on a Land Cruiser, the spare is underneath
> the vehicle and that huge tire and wheel weighs nearly 100 pounds. I
> wasn't going to risk it all alone. Tomorrow they'll tow it to the
> shop and do the job on a lift. Some twenty years ago I changed a flat
> tire myself, Ill never attempt it again.

Popeye the big strong pussy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 10/18/2020 2:19 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27F.

> Awoke to a nice cool 65F here today and high temp of about 72.
> Delightful!

Here was a nice cool day too. And fresh ocean breeze from the
east. Such a nice change from this long hot, humid summer.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> No tire retailers here have tow trucks. Most gas stations don't have tow
> trucks. The outfit that does towing for AAA here doesn't have a repair
> facility.
>
> Last time I had a flat (metal through the sidewall at a busy intersection),
> I had AAA tow me to the tire store.

AAA is an excellent and inexpensive breakdown insurance,
especially with older cars.
I just renewed mine, only $57 for the next year.
First year I got it, I needed a tow to the mechanic
(broken "fan" belt) only 2 months later. Just that one
tow paid for the year.

And the basic gives you 3 assistances per year.
Towing, change a flat tire, jump start, etc.
Many more discounts and savings too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 06:31:56 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> On 10/18/2020 2:19 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> > Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27F.

>> Awoke to a nice cool 65F here today and high temp of about 72.
>> Delightful!

>Here was a nice cool day too. And fresh ocean breeze from the
>east. Such a nice change from this long hot, humid summer.

The temperature now is back up to more seasonable 50s.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/18/2020 3:41 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 2:19:58 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:

>>> Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.

>>> Bryan

>> Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
>> Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
>> All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
>> Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
>> the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
>> about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
>> What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
>> they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
>> tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
>> remove the flat and put on the spare.

> No tire retailers here have tow trucks. Most gas stations don't have tow
> trucks. The outfit that does towing for AAA here doesn't have a repair
> facility.
>
> Last time I had a flat (metal through the sidewall at a busy intersection),
> I had AAA tow me to the tire store.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

True, tire stores don't usually have a tow-truck. Why would they? They
sell tires. My auto insurance coverage includes roadside assistance and
towing.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 06:50:25 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>
>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>
>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian By Choice

> It amazing how you find all this unimportant stuff to remodel in
> your house yet you can't be bother to clean the nasty windows or
> doors - the simple things that cost no money yet make a major
> improvement.
>
> -sw

First thing I saw.Â* That door is filthy.Â* It looks like something in a
long abandoned warehouse.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Sun, October 18, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>>
>>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST!
>>> And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>>

>> Less than 6 miles south, there was frost on my windshield, but my serranos and tomatoes all survived.
>>> John Kuthe

>> Bryan

> Awoke to a hard frost this morning, 27ºF.
> Last of the leaves are raining down, trees are practically bare.
> All our bell peppers were eaten weeks ago.
> Wasn't a good morning, woke up to a flat tire and since it's Sunday
> the tire places are closed and tow trucks are in church. The thing
> about living in the boonies essential workers are on bankers hours.
> What I discovered is I recently bought five new tires from Mavis and
> they don't own a tow truck, what kind of major tire retailer has no
> tow trucks... they don't have someone to send out locally (3 miles) to
> remove the flat and put on the spare.

No Jewish tire store owners in the area?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 19:06:11 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 06:50:25 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/3R57pLs9/Last-O...10-18-2020.jpg
>>>
>>> I'm going to chop them and put them in my VSTD Break FAST! And I Already ate a Sudafed to deal with the capsaicin.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian By Choice

>> It amazing how you find all this unimportant stuff to remodel in
>> your house yet you can't be bother to clean the nasty windows or
>> doors - the simple things that cost no money yet make a major
>> improvement.
>>
>> -sw

>First thing I saw.Â* That door is filthy.Â* It looks like something in a
>long abandoned warehouse.

You sound as house proud as Sheldon. Do you also have a man purse?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:06:22 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> First thing I saw.Â* That door is filthy.Â* It looks like something in a
> long abandoned warehouse.

Yeah, I have not sanded and painted that, yet. So **** YOU, it's a 1931 house!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:06:22 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> First thing I saw.Â* That door is filthy.Â* It looks like something in a
>> long abandoned warehouse.

> Yeah, I have not sanded and painted that, yet. So **** YOU, it's a 1931 house!
>
> John Kuthe...

Evidently you haven't cleaned it either.Â* The window is disgusting, too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:51:16 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> Evidently you haven't cleaned it either.Â* The window is disgusting, too.

For YOU? **** YOU! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 19:51:05 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:06:22 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>>> First thing I saw.Â* That door is filthy.Â* It looks like something in a
>>> long abandoned warehouse.

>> Yeah, I have not sanded and painted that, yet. So **** YOU, it's a 1931 house!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Evidently you haven't cleaned it either.Â* The window is disgusting, too.

Man purse, yes?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:51:16 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> Evidently you haven't cleaned it either.Â* The window is disgusting, too.

> For YOU? **** YOU! :-(
>

> John Kuthe...

For anyone who isn't a slob.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 19:05:52 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:51:16 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>>> Evidently you haven't cleaned it either.Â* The window is disgusting, too.

>> For YOU? **** YOU! :-(
>>

>> John Kuthe...

>For anyone who isn't a slob.

Man purse, yes?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 19:05:52 -0400, Alex > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> For YOU? **** YOU! :-(
>>>

>>> John Kuthe...

>> For anyone who isn't a slob.

> Man purse, yes?

Do you sniff those too?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:51:16 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> Evidently you haven't cleaned it either.Â* The window is disgusting, too.

I CLEANED that window glass years ago!

You should have seen what a stinking mess it was before! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:51:16 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> Evidently you haven't cleaned it either.Â* The window is disgusting, too.

> I CLEANED that window glass years ago!
>
> You should have seen what a stinking mess it was before! :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Hilarious.

Marinated in oil, salt, chili peppers, and crushed red peppers maxine in ri General Cooking 5 13-08-2010 03:46 AM
PEPPERS General Cooking 9 11-12-2006 09:49 PM
peppers? [email protected] General Cooking 14 29-09-2004 04:58 AM
peppers BigDog Barbecue 0 02-08-2004 12:04 AM