Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I now have my homemade Baked Beans set up for the morning!

I weighed out 4+lbs of four different kinds of beans (Black Eyed peas, Black beans, Red Kidney beans and some white beans that looks like it could be a Garbonzas)

I got all my beans at Seema Indian foods on
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> I weighed out 4+lbs of four different kinds of beans (Black Eyed peas, Black beans, Red Kidney beans and some white beans that looks like it could be a Garbonzas)
>
> I got all my beans at Seema Indian foods on...

Page Ave!

WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?

It POSTED before *I* was READY to post!

NOW I am ready to post: POST! Oh, and sign:

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 18:33:20 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I weighed out 4+lbs of four different kinds of beans (Black Eyed peas, Black beans, Red Kidney beans and some white beans that looks like it could be a Garbonzas)
>>
>> I got all my beans at Seema Indian foods on...

>Page Ave!
>
>WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?
>
>It POSTED before *I* was READY to post!
>
>NOW I am ready to post: POST! Oh, and sign:
>
>John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

Methinks your brain is too highly trained for the likes of Google.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I weighed out 4+lbs of four different kinds of beans (Black Eyed peas, Black beans, Red Kidney beans and some white beans that looks like it could be a Garbonzas)
>>
>> I got all my beans at Seema Indian foods on...

> Page Ave!
>
> WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?
>
> It POSTED before *I* was READY to post!
>
> NOW I am ready to post: POST! Oh, and sign:
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

Nice assortment of beans. Maybe cindy will talk about her paperclip
some more. How's the new door knob today?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:38:58 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:

> Methinks your brain is too highly trained for the likes of Google.

Absolutely YES! Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:38:58 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
>>
>> Methinks your brain is too highly trained for the likes of Google.

> Absolutely YES! Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!
>
> John Kuthe...

Very easy to do. Just throw all your computers and electronic stuff
in the trash, or better ... smash and burn them.

You won't because you're not really an anarchist of any sort. You
just have a big mouth and you like to run it constantly.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:16:23 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!
>
> John Kuthe...

Easy-peasy. Quit posting here or anywhere.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:21:25 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > Absolutely YES! Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> Very easy to do. Just throw all your computers and electronic stuff
> in the trash, or better ... smash and burn them.
>
> You won't because you're not really an anarchist of any sort. You
> just have a big mouth and you like to run it constantly.

https://i.postimg.cc/m2fKrVGb/Bravo.gif
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 19:22:28 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:16:23 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>Easy-peasy. Quit posting here or anywhere.

He might, if you and your ilk didn't always reply.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:21:25 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Very easy to do. Just throw all your computers and electronic stuff
> in the trash, or better ... smash and burn them.

Better yet, I'll just reply to you using my WinXP machine which is NOT Surveillance Capitalism compliant which is why MicroSucks does NOT support WinXP anymore

> You won't because you're not really an anarchist of any sort. You
> just have a big mouth and you like to run it constantly.

I do NOT use my mouth in any way to reply to you or anyone else!

I TYPE messages!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:22:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:16:23 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> Easy-peasy. Quit posting here or anywhere.

You FIRST!

PotKettleBlack!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:54:00 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 19:22:28 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:16:23 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >>
> >> Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...
> >>

> >Easy-peasy. Quit posting here or anywhere.
> >

> He might, if you and your ilk didn't always reply.

It doesn't matter if we reply or not. If he doesn't get a response
he just posts some other drivel with some choice cuss words
thrown in for attention.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 10:11:04 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:22:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:16:23 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> > >
> > > Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > Easy-peasy. Quit posting here or anywhere.
> >

> You FIRST!
>
> PotKettleBlack!
>
> John Kuthe...

But I don't obsess over "Capitalism Surveillance." I'm not
paranoid.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 20:19:39 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:54:00 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 19:22:28 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> >Easy-peasy. Quit posting here or anywhere.
>> >

>> He might, if you and your ilk didn't always reply.
>>

>It doesn't matter if we reply or not. If he doesn't get a response
>he just posts some other drivel with some choice cuss words
>thrown in for attention.

If he didn't get replies, he'd stop.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 19:16:18 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:38:58 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
>>
>> Methinks your brain is too highly trained for the likes of Google.

>Absolutely YES! Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!

Well, at least make sure your will is up to date first.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 4:16:23 PM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:38:58 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
> >
> > Methinks your brain is too highly trained for the likes of Google.

> Absolutely YES! Google started Surveillance Capitalism and I'd like to END IT!
>
> John Kuthe...

That's the wrong attitude. Google cares enough for you to keep track of every single thing you do online. Who the heck is going to love you enough to record every move you make? Certainly, not I!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:40:47 PM UTC-4, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> I weighed out 4+lbs of four different kinds of beans (Black Eyed peas, Black beans, Red Kidney beans and some white beans that looks like it could be a Garbonzas)
> >>
> >> I got all my beans at Seema Indian foods on...

> > Page Ave!
> >
> > WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?
> >
> > It POSTED before *I* was READY to post!
> >
> > NOW I am ready to post: POST! Oh, and sign:
> >
> > John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
> >

> Nice assortment of beans. Maybe cindy will talk about her paperclip
> some more. How's the new door knob today?

I broke up with the paperclip. We just weren't getting along.

I now have a finishing nail, and high hopes for a more permanent relationship.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> Jeßus wrote:
> > Methinks your brain is too highly trained for the likes of Google.

> Absolutely YES! Google started Surveillance Capitalism

Even the kangaroos in Australia know that's not true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 9:40:47 PM UTC-4, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Page Ave!
>>>
>>> WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?
>>>
>>> It POSTED before *I* was READY to post!
>>>
>>> NOW I am ready to post: POST! Oh, and sign:
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
>>>

>> Nice assortment of beans. Maybe cindy will talk about her paperclip
>> some more. How's the new door knob today?

> I broke up with the paperclip. We just weren't getting along.
>
> I now have a finishing nail, and high hopes for a more permanent relationship.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Wow! Soon you'll end up with a 20 penny nail!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 11:07:46 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> If he didn't get replies, he'd stop.

No, he wouldn't and you know he wouldn't.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 12:58:29 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 11:07:46 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> If he didn't get replies, he'd stop.
>>

>No, he wouldn't and you know he wouldn't.

We could try it and see. Let's reply when he says something relevant,
not when he shows off a door knob or says that he's the only
intelligent human being.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 12:58:29 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 11:07:46 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> If he didn't get replies, he'd stop.
>>>

>> No, he wouldn't and you know he wouldn't.

> We could try it and see. Let's reply when he says something relevant,
> not when he shows off a door knob or says that he's the only
> intelligent human being.

He can no more stop that behavior than you can stop sniffing butts
Druce.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/6/2020 9:33 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I weighed out 4+lbs of four different kinds of beans (Black Eyed peas, Black beans, Red Kidney beans and some white beans that looks like it could be a Garbonzas)
>>
>> I got all my beans at Seema Indian foods on...

> Page Ave!
>
> WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?

What SW GoogleGroups product are you yammering about? Is "SW" Steve
Wertz? Do you *still* think he works for Google?!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:31:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On 10/6/2020 9:33 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> I weighed out 4+lbs of four different kinds of beans (Black Eyed peas, Black beans, Red Kidney beans and some white beans that looks like it could be a Garbonzas)
> >>
> >> I got all my beans at Seema Indian foods on...

> > Page Ave!
> >
> > WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?
> >

> What SW GoogleGroups product are you yammering about? Is "SW" Steve
> Wertz? Do you *still* think he works for Google?!
>
> Jill

SW = software

And he's blaming the GG interface for his own problems. I imagine he clicked the "Post message" button accidentally
but refuses to believe he did it to himself.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/14/2020 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:31:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:

>>> Page Ave!
>>>
>>> WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?
>>>

>> What SW GoogleGroups product are you yammering about? Is "SW" Steve
>> Wertz? Do you *still* think he works for Google?!
>>
>> Jill

> SW = software
>
> And he's blaming the GG interface for his own problems. I imagine he clicked the "Post message" button accidentally
> but refuses to believe he did it to himself.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Oh, okay, thanks! I'm sorry I can't interpret some of his silly
abbreviations. He did, after all, assume Steve Wertz worked for Google.
Mr. Computer Engineer (and now self-proclaimed Electrical Engineer)
can't figure out Google Groups. How baffling.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/14/2020 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:31:40 PM UTC-4,
>> wrote:

>>> What SW GoogleGroups product are you yammering about? Is "SW" Steve
>>> Wertz? Do you *still* think he works for Google?!
>>>
>>> Jill

>> SW = software
>>
>> And he's blaming the GG interface for his own problems.* I
>> imagine he clicked the "Post message" button accidentally
>> but refuses to believe he did it to himself.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Oh, okay, thanks!* I'm sorry I can't interpret some of his silly
> abbreviations.* He did, after all, assume Steve Wertz worked for
> Google. *Mr. Computer Engineer (and now self-proclaimed Electrical
> Engineer) can't figure out Google Groups.* How baffling.
>
> Jill

Kuth's probably off chasing some other windmill now. CHARGE! ...
for Lady Dulcinea!

But I'm surprised the dimwit Druce hasn't come a'sniffin yet. It's
been 3 hours since you posted. Damn, hope he's OK.