Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default I now have my homemade Baked Beans set up for the morning!

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> I weighed out 4+lbs of four different kinds of beans (Black Eyed peas, Black beans, Red Kidney beans and some white beans that looks like it could be a Garbonzas)
>
> I got all my beans at Seema Indian foods on...

Page Ave!

WTF did this infantile Free SW GoogleGroups product DO TO ME?

It POSTED before *I* was READY to post!

NOW I am ready to post: POST! Oh, and sign:

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian