Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_4_] Hank Rogers[_4_] is offline

Default I now have my homemade Baked Beans set up for the morning!

jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/14/2020 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:31:40 PM UTC-4,
>> wrote:

>>> What SW GoogleGroups product are you yammering about? Is "SW" Steve
>>> Wertz? Do you *still* think he works for Google?!
>>>
>>> Jill

>> SW = software
>>
>> And he's blaming the GG interface for his own problems.* I
>> imagine he clicked the "Post message" button accidentally
>> but refuses to believe he did it to himself.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Oh, okay, thanks!* I'm sorry I can't interpret some of his silly
> abbreviations.* He did, after all, assume Steve Wertz worked for
> Google. *Mr. Computer Engineer (and now self-proclaimed Electrical
> Engineer) can't figure out Google Groups.* How baffling.
>
> Jill

Kuth's probably off chasing some other windmill now. CHARGE! ...
for Lady Dulcinea!

But I'm surprised the dimwit Druce hasn't come a'sniffin yet. It's
been 3 hours since you posted. Damn, hope he's OK.