Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default NO ONE EVER washed external wires coming in a house!

https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg

DUH!! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 6:19:24 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>
> DUH!! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

I'm surprised you didn't have those aluminum soffits replaced.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>On Monday, August 10, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>
>> DUH!! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>I'm surprised you didn't have those aluminum soffits replaced.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Replaced with what? Aluminum lasts as long as copper... were Kootchi
intelligent he'd have had white Aluminum gutters installed, he'd have
saved thousand$ and they'd be a better match on that house. Actually
wooden gutters would have been more esthetically pleasing on that
style/age house... and of the right wood could last 100s of years...
years ago gutters and down spouts were made of the same oak used for
sailing ships and wine barrels.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 9:54:41 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >On Monday, August 10, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
> >>
> >> DUH!! ;-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> >I'm surprised you didn't have those aluminum soffits replaced.
> >
> >Cindy Hamilton

> Replaced with what?

I have no idea. It just seems in keeping with his other decisions.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/11/2020 6:54 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Monday, August 10, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>>
>>> DUH!! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> I'm surprised you didn't have those aluminum soffits replaced.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Replaced with what? Aluminum lasts as long as copper... were Kootchi
> intelligent he'd have had white Aluminum gutters installed, he'd have
> saved thousand$ and they'd be a better match on that house. Actually
> wooden gutters would have been more esthetically pleasing on that
> style/age house... and of the right wood could last 100s of years...
> years ago gutters and down spouts were made of the same oak used for
> sailing ships and wine barrels.

Redwood gutters out here, back in the day.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Monday, August 10, 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>>
>>> DUH!! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> I'm surprised you didn't have those aluminum soffits replaced.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Replaced with what? Aluminum lasts as long as copper... were Kootchi
> intelligent he'd have had white Aluminum gutters installed, he'd have
> saved thousand$ and they'd be a better match on that house. Actually
> wooden gutters would have been more esthetically pleasing on that
> style/age house... and of the right wood could last 100s of years...
> years ago gutters and down spouts were made of the same oak used for
> sailing ships and wine barrels.

And pegs for prothetics on crusty old sailors.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/10/2020 6:19 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>
> John Kuthe...

How many times are you going to post about these wires? B O R I N G.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 02:53:52 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 6:19:24 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>
>> DUH!! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> I'm surprised you didn't have those aluminum soffits replaced.

What needed replacing while he a had a roofing crew there was the
ugly-ass corrugated plastic awning over his bedroom windows. That
idiot wakes up to that every morning and looks out it every hot
sweaty hour. That's the kind of White trash shit you put on a mobile
home in Mississippi.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 02:53:52 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 6:19:24 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>>
>>> DUH!! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> I'm surprised you didn't have those aluminum soffits replaced.

> What needed replacing while he a had a roofing crew there was the
> ugly-ass corrugated plastic awning over his bedroom windows. That
> idiot wakes up to that every morning and looks out it every hot
> sweaty hour. That's the kind of White trash shit you put on a mobile
> home in Mississippi.
>
> -sw

Or Texas.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 9:07:55 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> What needed replacing while he a had a roofing crew there was the
> ugly-ass corrugated plastic awning over his bedroom windows. That
> idiot wakes up to that every morning and looks out it every hot
> sweaty hour. That's the kind of White trash shit you put on a mobile
> home in Mississippi.
>
> -sw

Probably a good scrubbing would do wonders for that filthy awning.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 20:47:03 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 9:07:55 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> What needed replacing while he a had a roofing crew there was the
>> ugly-ass corrugated plastic awning over his bedroom windows. That
>> idiot wakes up to that every morning and looks out it every hot
>> sweaty hour. That's the kind of White trash shit you put on a mobile
>> home in Mississippi.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Probably a good scrubbing would do wonders for that filthy awning.

I think it's admirable that you're worried about an awning in St.
Louis. You have a big heart.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 10:56:51 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 20:47:03 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >Probably a good scrubbing would do wonders for that filthy awning.

> I think it's admirable that you're worried about an awning in St.
> Louis. You have a big heart.

Just adding my 2¢. After all, John has nothing but time on his hands.
While he's waiting for that drywall to dry out from a roof leak he
can work on that/those awnings.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/11/2020 19:07, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 02:53:52 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 6:19:24 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>>
>>> DUH!! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> I'm surprised you didn't have those aluminum soffits replaced.

> What needed replacing while he a had a roofing crew there was the
> ugly-ass corrugated plastic awning over his bedroom windows. That
> idiot wakes up to that every morning and looks out it every hot
> sweaty hour. That's the kind of White trash shit you put on a mobile
> home in Mississippi.
>
> -sw

Oh Snap!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 20:47:03 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 9:07:55 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> What needed replacing while he a had a roofing crew there was the
>>> ugly-ass corrugated plastic awning over his bedroom windows. That
>>> idiot wakes up to that every morning and looks out it every hot
>>> sweaty hour. That's the kind of White trash shit you put on a mobile
>>> home in Mississippi.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> Probably a good scrubbing would do wonders for that filthy awning.

> I think it's admirable that you're worried about an awning in St.
> Louis. You have a big heart.

<*SNIFF*>