Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Novelty Studios sign

https://i.postimg.cc/LX84Yd5r/Novelty-Studios.jpg

We (me and Bryan) had this on our apt door at 608 Kingsland #405!

Where I invented Cheep Effects, which I still listen to in my Nissan Leaf to this day! :-)

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner Tonight 8/9/20 (WAS Novelty Studios sign)

On 8/9/2020 9:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> We (me and Bryan)

You really are desperate to get Bryan back into your life, aren't you?
I hate to inform you but he has moved on and doesn't want to have
anything to do with you.

Meanwhile, it appears the Bryan/Kuthe show is about to begin again with
the taunting. Time for me to get out my killfile while they drag up and
dispute their former sexual relationship. No thanks!

OB Food: Dinner tonight will be tri-colour rotini pasta cooked al dente,
tossed with a nice creamy alfredo sauce and drained flaked canned
Alaskan crabmeat. Poured into a small casserole dish and topped with
panko breadcrumbs. Heated in the oven until the crumbs are lightly
browned and the sauce is bubbly. Steamed broccoli florets on the side.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:49:29 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 8/9/2020 9:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> We (me and Bryan)
>>

>You really are desperate to get Bryan back into your life, aren't you?
>I hate to inform you but he has moved on and doesn't want to have
>anything to do with you.
>
>Meanwhile, it appears the Bryan/Kuthe show is about to begin again with
>the taunting. Time for me to get out my killfile while they drag up and
>dispute their former sexual relationship. No thanks

Oh no, the biddy has a killfile! Run while you can!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:49:29 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/9/2020 9:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> We (me and Bryan)
>>>

>> You really are desperate to get Bryan back into your life, aren't you?
>> I hate to inform you but he has moved on and doesn't want to have
>> anything to do with you.
>>
>> Meanwhile, it appears the Bryan/Kuthe show is about to begin again with
>> the taunting. Time for me to get out my killfile while they drag up and
>> dispute their former sexual relationship. No thanks

> Oh no, the biddy has a killfile! Run while you can!!!

Thanks for the warning Mr. Van de Buttsniff!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 12:49:35 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> On 8/9/2020 9:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > We (me and Bryan)
> >

> You really are desperate to get Bryan back into your life, aren't you?
> I hate to inform you but he has moved on and doesn't want to have
> anything to do with you.
>
> Meanwhile, it appears the Bryan/Kuthe show is about to begin again with
> the taunting. Time for me to get out my killfile while they drag up and
> dispute their former sexual relationship. No thanks!

Jill, we never had a sexual relationship.

> OB Food: Dinner tonight will be tri-colour rotini pasta cooked al dente,
> tossed with a nice creamy alfredo sauce and drained flaked canned
> Alaskan crabmeat. Poured into a small casserole dish and topped with
> panko breadcrumbs. Heated in the oven until the crumbs are lightly
> browned and the sauce is bubbly. Steamed broccoli florets on the side.
>
> Jill

--Bryan https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/brya...-176j5weg.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:49:29 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> On 8/9/2020 9:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> We (me and Bryan)
>>

> You really are desperate to get Bryan back into your life, aren't you?
> I hate to inform you but he has moved on and doesn't want to have
> anything to do with you.
>
> Meanwhile, it appears the Bryan/Kuthe show is about to begin again with
> the taunting. Time for me to get out my killfile while they drag up and
> dispute their former sexual relationship. No thanks!
>
> OB Food: Dinner tonight will be tri-colour rotini pasta cooked al dente,
> tossed with a nice creamy alfredo sauce and drained flaked canned
> Alaskan crabmeat.

Here comes Sheldon, the expert on seafood even though he never cooks
or eats it.

Is it at least the "lightly pasteurized" and refrigerated crabmeat?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/9/2020 6:59 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:49:29 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 8/9/2020 9:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> We (me and Bryan)
>>>

>> You really are desperate to get Bryan back into your life, aren't you?
>> I hate to inform you but he has moved on and doesn't want to have
>> anything to do with you.
>>
>> Meanwhile, it appears the Bryan/Kuthe show is about to begin again with
>> the taunting. Time for me to get out my killfile while they drag up and
>> dispute their former sexual relationship. No thanks!
>>
>> OB Food: Dinner tonight will be tri-colour rotini pasta cooked al dente,
>> tossed with a nice creamy alfredo sauce and drained flaked canned
>> Alaskan crabmeat.

> Here comes Sheldon, the expert on seafood even though he never cooks
> or eats it.
>
> Is it at least the "lightly pasteurized" and refrigerated crabmeat?
>
> -sw

Nope, not refrigerated. I did add some lightly sauteed (thawed from
frozen) Patagonian scallops to make it into more of a "seafood"
casserole. Quite tasty.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 2:18:18 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 12:49:35 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> > On 8/9/2020 9:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > >
> > > We (me and Bryan)
> > >

> > You really are desperate to get Bryan back into your life, aren't you?
> > I hate to inform you but he has moved on and doesn't want to have
> > anything to do with you.
> >
> > Meanwhile, it appears the Bryan/Kuthe show is about to begin again with
> > the taunting. Time for me to get out my killfile while they drag up and
> > dispute their former sexual relationship. No thanks!
> >

> Jill, we never had a sexual relationship.

Yep, we are both far too heterosexual, and find females bodies VERY ALLURING! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/9/2020 9:37 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 2:18:18 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> You really are desperate to get Bryan back into your life, aren't you?
>>> I hate to inform you but he has moved on and doesn't want to have
>>> anything to do with you.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, it appears the Bryan/Kuthe show is about to begin again with
>>> the taunting. Time for me to get out my killfile while they drag up and
>>> dispute their former sexual relationship. No thanks!
>>>

>> Jill, we never had a sexual relationship.

Not according to all the claptrap you both posted when rehashing your
years as roommates some 10-12 years ago.

> Yep, we are both far too heterosexual

(laughing)

> John Kuthe...

I know you're a creepy asshole who used to post about watching the
pretty young Asian female college students who were walking home behind
your house from your purple deck. You didn't really think any of those
young women would be interested in you, did you?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote (to John) :

> I know you're a creepy asshole who used to post about watching the
> pretty young Asian female college students who were walking home behind
> your house from your purple deck.

Nothing creepy about that, Jill. Men of all ages enjoy looking
at pretty females. It doesn't have any alt.meaning. Just nice
to look at. I'd hang out on the purple deck with John and
a cooler of beer myself to enjoy that view.

> You didn't really think any of those
> young women would be interested in you, did you?

Now you're just speculating and gossiping.

Why do you sit out on your back patio to read in the hot
sun? Maybe some nice looking golfers are playing through?
Are you hoping they might see you and be interested?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 07:02:58 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>jmcquown wrote (to John) :
>>
>> I know you're a creepy asshole who used to post about watching the
>> pretty young Asian female college students who were walking home behind
>> your house from your purple deck.

>Nothing creepy about that, Jill. Men of all ages enjoy looking
>at pretty females. It doesn't have any alt.meaning. Just nice
>to look at. I'd hang out on the purple deck with John and
>a cooler of beer myself to enjoy that view.
>
>> You didn't really think any of those
>> young women would be interested in you, did you?

>Now you're just speculating and gossiping.
>
>Why do you sit out on your back patio to read in the hot
>sun? Maybe some nice looking golfers are playing through?
>Are you hoping they might see you and be interested?

Doesn't she already have an imaginary partner?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 07:02:58 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >jmcquown wrote (to John) :
> >>
> >> I know you're a creepy asshole who used to post about watching the
> >> pretty young Asian female college students who were walking home behind
> >> your house from your purple deck.

> >Nothing creepy about that, Jill. Men of all ages enjoy looking
> >at pretty females. It doesn't have any alt.meaning. Just nice
> >to look at. I'd hang out on the purple deck with John and
> >a cooler of beer myself to enjoy that view.
> >
> >> You didn't really think any of those
> >> young women would be interested in you, did you?

> >Now you're just speculating and gossiping.
> >
> >Why do you sit out on your back patio to read in the hot
> >sun? Maybe some nice looking golfers are playing through?
> >Are you hoping they might see you and be interested?

> Doesn't she already have an imaginary partner?

Get your cat to email and ask Buffy. She would know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/12/2020 7:02 AM, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote (to John) :
>>
>> I know you're a creepy asshole who used to post about watching the
>> pretty young Asian female college students who were walking home behind
>> your house from your purple deck.

> Nothing creepy about that, Jill. Men of all ages enjoy looking
> at pretty females. It doesn't have any alt.meaning. Just nice
> to look at. I'd hang out on the purple deck with John and
> a cooler of beer myself to enjoy that view.

Men look. Women look. What's creepy is posting about it.

>> You didn't really think any of those
>> young women would be interested in you, did you?

> Now you're just speculating and gossiping.

I'm not speculating. Look up his old posts about it. He was hoping to
entice them to rent rooms from him and who knows what else.

> Why do you sit out on your back patio to read in the hot
> sun? Maybe some nice looking golfers are playing through?
> Are you hoping they might see you and be interested?

I sit outside and read when the weather is nice. I don't care about the
golfers. The chairs on the patio don't face the golf course so I'm not
ogling them like Kuthe clearly did. Have you forgotten his obsession
with April, the bank teller?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:23:26 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 8/12/2020 7:02 AM, Gary wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote (to John) :
>>>
>>> I know you're a creepy asshole who used to post about watching the
>>> pretty young Asian female college students who were walking home behind
>>> your house from your purple deck.

>> Nothing creepy about that, Jill. Men of all ages enjoy looking
>> at pretty females. It doesn't have any alt.meaning. Just nice
>> to look at. I'd hang out on the purple deck with John and
>> a cooler of beer myself to enjoy that view.
>>

>Men look. Women look. What's creepy is posting about it.
>
>>> You didn't really think any of those
>>> young women would be interested in you, did you?

>> Now you're just speculating and gossiping.
>>

>I'm not speculating. Look up his old posts about it. He was hoping to
>entice them to rent rooms from him and who knows what else.
>
>> Why do you sit out on your back patio to read in the hot
>> sun? Maybe some nice looking golfers are playing through?
>> Are you hoping they might see you and be interested?
>>

>I sit outside and read when the weather is nice. I don't care about the
>golfers. The chairs on the patio don't face the golf course so I'm not
>ogling them like Kuthe clearly did. Have you forgotten his obsession
>with April, the bank teller?
>
>Jill

I'm positive that Jill can attract a mate a lot easier than Kootchie
and Garish can. Kootchie is already married to his Nordic and Garish
can't even attract a ferret. LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 07:02:58 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> jmcquown wrote (to John) :
>>>
>>> I know you're a creepy asshole who used to post about watching the
>>> pretty young Asian female college students who were walking home behind
>>> your house from your purple deck.

>> Nothing creepy about that, Jill. Men of all ages enjoy looking
>> at pretty females. It doesn't have any alt.meaning. Just nice
>> to look at. I'd hang out on the purple deck with John and
>> a cooler of beer myself to enjoy that view.
>>
>>> You didn't really think any of those
>>> young women would be interested in you, did you?

>> Now you're just speculating and gossiping.
>>
>> Why do you sit out on your back patio to read in the hot
>> sun? Maybe some nice looking golfers are playing through?
>> Are you hoping they might see you and be interested?

> Doesn't she already have an imaginary partner?

<*SNIFF*>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:23:26 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> Nothing creepy about that, Jill. Men of all ages enjoy looking
>>> at pretty females. It doesn't have any alt.meaning. Just nice
>>> to look at. I'd hang out on the purple deck with John and
>>> a cooler of beer myself to enjoy that view.
>>>

>> Men look. Women look. What's creepy is posting about it.

>>> Now you're just speculating and gossiping.
>>>

>> I'm not speculating. Look up his old posts about it. He was hoping to
>> entice them to rent rooms from him and who knows what else.
>>
>>> Why do you sit out on your back patio to read in the hot
>>> sun? Maybe some nice looking golfers are playing through?
>>> Are you hoping they might see you and be interested?
>>>

>> I sit outside and read when the weather is nice. I don't care about the
>> golfers. The chairs on the patio don't face the golf course so I'm not
>> ogling them like Kuthe clearly did. Have you forgotten his obsession
>> with April, the bank teller?
>>
>> Jill

> I'm positive that Jill can attract a mate a lot easier than Kootchie
> and Garish can. Kootchie is already married to his Nordic and Garish
> can't even attract a ferret. LOL

Popeye, maybe they'll have to settle for old mexican wimmens.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:06:28 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:

>> >Nothing creepy about that, Jill. Men of all ages enjoy looking
>> >at pretty females. It doesn't have any alt.meaning. Just nice
>> >to look at. I'd hang out on the purple deck with John and
>> >a cooler of beer myself to enjoy that view.

>> >Now you're just speculating and gossiping.
>> >
>> >Why do you sit out on your back patio to read in the hot
>> >sun? Maybe some nice looking golfers are playing through?
>> >Are you hoping they might see you and be interested?

>> Doesn't she already have an imaginary partner?

>Get your cat to email and ask Buffy. She would know.

Yes, not gossip by McBiddy, but gossip about McBiddy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:06:28 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Bruce wrote:

>>> Doesn't she already have an imaginary partner?

>> Get your cat to email and ask Buffy. She would know.

> Yes, not gossip by McBiddy, but gossip about McBiddy.

<*SNIFF*>

Elefant Studios, MERRY CHRISTMAS! [email protected][_2_] General Cooking 4 21-12-2017 07:09 PM
Looking for a particular novelty song about cannibalism zxcvbob General Cooking 32 20-01-2009 08:49 PM
Novelty wines Dick R. Wine 5 20-01-2007 11:42 PM
And another novelty today: tapioca pudding jake General Cooking 61 19-12-2005 01:20 AM
Anyone been to Emerils in Orlando (at Univ. Studios)? Lumpy Restaurants 2 16-08-2005 08:26 PM