Lumpy

Default Anyone been to Emerils in Orlando (at Univ. Studios)?

Planning on going soon and have seen the menu. Wondering more about pricing
and the kids menu for which I can find no details. Anyone happen to know
what is available for kids and the pricing, and the average cost for
appetizer, soup or salad, lunch entree' and desert??

TIA

Jimmy G

Prices should be similar to his other restaurants. At NOLA, we had dinner,
so prices were a bit higher than lunch. Appetizers were around $8-10, as
were salads. Entree's were about $25-ish. Dessert was about $8. That was
the best I can recall form FOUR years ago. Adjust for inflation & expect to
pay about $50/person.

The food & service were impeccable.

pltrgyst

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:41:33 -0700, "Jimmy G"
> wrote:

>Prices should be similar to his other restaurants. At NOLA, we had dinner,
>so prices were a bit higher than lunch. ...
>
>The food & service were impeccable.

Don't expect that at Emeril's Orlando. It's not in a league with
either Emerils's NO or Nola. We were there around Memorial Day, and
the only interesting thing about the place was the "wall of wine." The
place is loud, and the food is disappointing.

But then we like Nola more than Emeril's in NO, so go figure... 8

-- Larry

Orlando Sentinel3 Stefan[_2_] Baking 0 19-08-2009 01:18 PM
Orlando Fl. Dry 1 Sushi 2 21-02-2007 04:16 PM
Tea in Orlando indiantealover Tea 0 16-02-2007 10:27 AM
Utah State Univ Food Safety - Brian Nummer Utah State Univ Food Safety Preserving 1 23-05-2005 03:37 AM
Emerils Toothpaste Commercial Jimmy Tango General Cooking 14 12-10-2003 08:55 PM