Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Kuthe Creek in major FLOOD!

https://i.postimg.cc/25NZg5yr/8-9-20...ajor-flood.jpg

That's why I put our compost out there, next to the Survivor Tree! In that plastic trash can that I brought from Skinker DeBaliviere and drilled a bunch of 1/" holes in it for ventilation!

Ventilation very important! Ask The Stones!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwsl-SuOEXc

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/25NZg5yr/8-9-20...ajor-flood.jpg

You call that a "major FLOOD?" lol
Last Thursday, we had pop-up thunderstorms that moved very slow
due to the usual lack of wind. 6" of rain in about 2 hours in
my part of town.

> That's why I put our compost out there, next to the Survivor Tree! In that plastic trash can that I brought from Skinker DeBaliviere and drilled a bunch of 1/" holes in it for ventilation!

Why don't you google 'compost' and learn how to do it properly?
All you have in that can is a pile of rotting, slimy veggie
matter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/25NZg5yr/8-9-20...ajor-flood.jpg

> You call that a "major FLOOD?" lol
> Last Thursday, we had pop-up thunderstorms that moved very slow
> due to the usual lack of wind. 6" of rain in about 2 hours in
> my part of town.

Here too. I had more water inside my sunroom than that.

Wasn't better with the rains today. Been happening off an on all week.

You may want to check the NOAA site and the fact that we are solid rain
for the next 10 days. Scary visions of Michael. We are soaked to where
the ground can't take anymore.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 05:49:21 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/25NZg5yr/8-9-20...ajor-flood.jpg

Most of that is because you allow your neighbors downspouts to drain
into your property. It's also creating small sinkholes under your
driveway, which is why it's all cracked up.

But he has you by the balls (and up the rear) on the driveway
easement.

-sw