Posted to ba.food,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Default about the flood

Swertz wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 06:29:17 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> You can thank your little pal Steve Wertz for the flood of
>> frogged/forged posts with my name on them.

> And I've told you numerous time to call the cops on me.

Says the cunning stalker using an anonymized usenet server for his worst
felonies.

> What I'm
> doing is a felony in California. But she won't do it even though I've
> *admitted* it was me.

Ever serve a warrant in Italy?

> Truth is it's her own boyfriend that is sending out all those
> forgeries. And everybody in rec.food.cookign knows that except for
> Barbara Llorente.

She doesn't have a "boyfriend" and everyone in usenet knows she's not
the first woman you have stalked like that, nor sadly the last.

> Where's Anne P. Mitchell, come to think of it? Looks like she's been
> pretty busy elsewhere but this kind of stuff was right down her alley
> at one time. What do you think, Barbara?

Obfuscate much when trapped, felon?

> God, you're pathetic. Here comes your boyfriend soon to forge another
> post from me... And you.
>
> -sw

You fool no one.

No one at all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:08:56 -0600, Hot Broth > wrote:

> Swertz wrote:
> > On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 06:29:17 -0700, sf wrote:
> >
> >> You can thank your little pal Steve Wertz for the flood of
> >> frogged/forged posts with my name on them.

> > And I've told you numerous time to call the cops on me.

> Says the cunning stalker using an anonymized usenet server for his worst
> felonies.
>
> > What I'm
> > doing is a felony in California. But she won't do it even though I've
> > *admitted* it was me.

> Ever serve a warrant in Italy?
>
> > Truth is it's her own boyfriend that is sending out all those
> > forgeries. And everybody in rec.food.cookign knows that except for
> > Barbara Llorente.

> She doesn't have a "boyfriend" and everyone in usenet knows she's not
> the first woman you have stalked like that, nor sadly the last.
>
> > Where's Anne P. Mitchell, come to think of it? Looks like she's been
> > pretty busy elsewhere but this kind of stuff was right down her alley
> > at one time. What do you think, Barbara?

> Obfuscate much when trapped, felon?
>
> > God, you're pathetic. Here comes your boyfriend soon to forge another
> > post from me... And you.
> >
> > -sw

> You fool no one.
>
> No one at all.

He is begging for those handcuffs.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:08:56 -0600, Hot Broth > wrote:
>
>> Swertz wrote:

>>> And I've told you numerous time to call the cops on me.

>> Says the cunning stalker using an anonymized usenet server for his worst
>> felonies.
>>
>>> What I'm
>>> doing is a felony in California. But she won't do it even though I've
>>> *admitted* it was me.

>> Ever serve a warrant in Italy?
>>
>>> Truth is it's her own boyfriend that is sending out all those
>>> forgeries. And everybody in rec.food.cookign knows that except for
>>> Barbara Llorente.

>> She doesn't have a "boyfriend" and everyone in usenet knows she's not
>> the first woman you have stalked like that, nor sadly the last.
>>
>>> Where's Anne P. Mitchell, come to think of it? Looks like she's been
>>> pretty busy elsewhere but this kind of stuff was right down her alley
>>> at one time. What do you think, Barbara?

>> Obfuscate much when trapped, felon?
>>
>>> God, you're pathetic. Here comes your boyfriend soon to forge another
>>> post from me... And you.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> You fool no one.
>>
>> No one at all.
>>

> He is begging for those handcuffs.

He so richly has earned them too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food
sf sf is offline

On 10/27/2015 4:10 PM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:08:56 -0600, Hot Broth > wrote:
>
>> Swertz wrote:

>>> And I've told you numerous time to call the cops on me.

>> Says the cunning stalker using an anonymized usenet server for his worst
>> felonies.
>>
>>> What I'm
>>> doing is a felony in California. But she won't do it even though I've
>>> *admitted* it was me.

>> Ever serve a warrant in Italy?
>>
>>> Truth is it's her own boyfriend that is sending out all those
>>> forgeries. And everybody in rec.food.cookign knows that except for
>>> Barbara Llorente.

>> She doesn't have a "boyfriend" and everyone in usenet knows she's not
>> the first woman you have stalked like that, nor sadly the last.
>>
>>> Where's Anne P. Mitchell, come to think of it? Looks like she's been
>>> pretty busy elsewhere but this kind of stuff was right down her alley
>>> at one time. What do you think, Barbara?

>> Obfuscate much when trapped, felon?
>>
>>> God, you're pathetic. Here comes your boyfriend soon to forge another
>>> post from me... And you.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> You fool no one.
>>
>> No one at all.
>>

> He is begging for those handcuffs.

--
Barbara J Llorente, 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.