Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am SO GLAD I deleted my Facebook acct!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 20 May 2020 18:47:39 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>John Kuthe...

People seem to think that that's really hard if not impossible to do.
Maybe those people also have trouble tying their shoelaces?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 8:47:43 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> John Kuthe...

It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 20 May 2020 19:29:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 8:47:43 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

It takes 2 weeks of not logging in. At least, that's how it was years
ago.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 9:34:28 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Wed, 20 May 2020 19:29:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 8:47:43 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...
> >>

> >It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

> It takes 2 weeks of not logging in. At least, that's how it was years
> ago.

I haven't a clue when the last time he logged in but the last contribution
to his page was in 2017.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 20 May 2020 19:46:56 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 9:34:28 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 20 May 2020 19:29:06 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> >It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

>> It takes 2 weeks of not logging in. At least, that's how it was years
>> ago.
>>

>I haven't a clue when the last time he logged in but the last contribution
>to his page was in 2017.

I think they don't want too many mind changers, who close their
account in a hissy fit, regret it a day later and contact the Facebook
Helpdesk.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 9:47:43 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> John Kuthe...

We're very proud of you, John. You are exceptional.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 9:29:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 8:47:43 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

Cite or STFU! I just looked and *I* didn't see it anywhere.

And yes, when I went in and deleted or faked all my Facebook 2006 data 2006 or so and when I first started getting suspicious, and eventually learned about Surveillance Capitalism! When I switched my Facebook gender I saw an immediate change in their targeted advertising and KNEW something evil was up!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 9:29:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 8:47:43 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

> Cite or STFU! I just looked and *I* didn't see it anywhere.
>
> And yes, when I went in and deleted or faked all my Facebook 2006 data 2006 or so and when I first started getting suspicious, and eventually learned about Surveillance Capitalism! When I switched my Facebook gender I saw an immediate change in their targeted advertising and KNEW something evil was up!
>
> John Kuthe...

Facebook is out to get you!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 12:38:47 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

> > Cite or STFU! I just looked and *I* didn't see it anywhere.
> >
> > And yes, when I went in and deleted or faked all my Facebook 2006 data 2006 or so and when I first started getting suspicious, and eventually learned about Surveillance Capitalism! When I switched my Facebook gender I saw an immediate change in their targeted advertising and KNEW something evil was up!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> Facebook is out to get you!

**** YOU Sock Puppet and **** Facebook too! And **** Mark ****erberg too! Lying cocksucker! I SAW him lie to Indians in India and in Sri Lanka! All HE wants are more subjects of Surveillance Capitalism! That's how Google and Facebook make their immense PROFITS! :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw&t=1790s

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:10:32 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 9:29:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 8:47:43 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

> Cite or STFU! I just looked and *I* didn't see it anywhere.
>
> John Kuthe...

https://i.postimg.cc/zvQSVcQg/John-Kuthe-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/SNXfwmX7/John-Kuthe-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/TYZJxBg8/John-Kuthe-3.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/K8Br8QD1/John-Kuthe-4.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 21 May 2020 17:55:50 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:10:32 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

>> > It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

>> Cite or STFU! I just looked and *I* didn't see it anywhere.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>https://i.postimg.cc/zvQSVcQg/John-Kuthe-1.jpg
>https://i.postimg.cc/SNXfwmX7/John-Kuthe-2.jpg
>https://i.postimg.cc/TYZJxBg8/John-Kuthe-3.jpg
>https://i.postimg.cc/K8Br8QD1/John-Kuthe-4.jpg

You don't believe that's a fake site? Of course it is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 21 May 2020 17:55:50 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:

>>> Cite or STFU! I just looked and *I* didn't see it anywhere.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> https://i.postimg.cc/zvQSVcQg/John-Kuthe-1.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/SNXfwmX7/John-Kuthe-2.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/TYZJxBg8/John-Kuthe-3.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/K8Br8QD1/John-Kuthe-4.jpg

> You don't believe that's a fake site? Of course it is.

It works out perfectly. Kuth is a fake person.

And you're a pretty half assed person yourself Fruce.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:25:18 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> You don't believe that's a fake site? Of course it is.

Maybe, maybe not. BUT it is on Facebook.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 21 May 2020 18:40:05 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:25:18 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> You don't believe that's a fake site? Of course it is.
>>

>Maybe, maybe not. BUT it is on Facebook.

Yes, but that doesn't mean John didn't delete his Facebook page.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:41:10 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 21 May 2020 18:40:05 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:25:18 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> You don't believe that's a fake site? Of course it is.
> >>

> >Maybe, maybe not. BUT it is on Facebook.

> Yes, but that doesn't mean John didn't delete his Facebook page.

But I DID!

All the pics on the FAKE 'John Kuthe" site are Public Domain pics. Me sitting at the 2016 Bernie rally and the rest. Posted here as 1,2,3 and 4. All Fake 'John Kuthe'.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:41:10 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 May 2020 18:40:05 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>>> Maybe, maybe not. BUT it is on Facebook.

>> Yes, but that doesn't mean John didn't delete his Facebook page.

> But I DID!
>
> All the pics on the FAKE 'John Kuthe" site are Public Domain pics. Me sitting at the 2016 Bernie rally and the rest. Posted here as 1,2,3 and 4. All Fake 'John Kuthe'.
>
> John Kuthe...

Will the real john kunthe please stand up?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:58:13 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:41:10 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >> On Thu, 21 May 2020 18:40:05 -0700 (PDT), "

> >> Yes, but that doesn't mean John didn't delete his Facebook page.

> > But I DID!
> >
> > All the pics on the FAKE 'John Kuthe" site are Public Domain pics. Me sitting at the 2016 Bernie rally and the rest. Posted here as 1,2,3 and 4. All Fake 'John Kuthe'.
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> Will the real john kunthe please stand up?

STFU Sock Puppet!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Thursday, 21 May 2020 20:37:38 UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 May 2020 17:55:50 -0700 (PDT), "
> > > wrote:

> >> https://i.postimg.cc/zvQSVcQg/John-Kuthe-1.jpg
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/SNXfwmX7/John-Kuthe-2.jpg
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/TYZJxBg8/John-Kuthe-3.jpg
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/K8Br8QD1/John-Kuthe-4.jpg

> > You don't believe that's a fake site? Of course it is.
> >

> It works out perfectly. Kuth is a fake person.

What if Kuthe were simply a "prank" someone dreamed up...!!!???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:10:32 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > It's still there. Even the part where you refer to yourself as 'she.'

> > Cite or STFU! I just looked and *I* didn't see it anywhere.
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> https://i.postimg.cc/zvQSVcQg/John-Kuthe-1.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/SNXfwmX7/John-Kuthe-2.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/TYZJxBg8/John-Kuthe-3.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/K8Br8QD1/John-Kuthe-4.jpg

That urinal "pickup" bit...GAWD...!!!

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> Hank Rogers wrote:
> > Will the real john kunthe please stand up?

> STFU Sock Puppet!

YOOSE need to become a Sock Puppet, John.
That's the only last chance I can see of you
ever getting a nursing job ever again.

Any agency or even client will do a Google search
for you to see what they can see. What they see will
doom your chance.

Your one time censor might even be forgiven.
Problem is all the other hits that Google shows
about all the crap you constantly write.

My theory which may or may not work out:

Assume a 2nd completely fake identity and use that
from now on to rant and rave, curse, talk about your
drug usage, etc.

Meanwhile, continue to post as John Kuthe often and write only
nice, friendly, and caring things. Portray yourself to
be the coolest nurse in the universe. Do this every day.

Maybe, in a few months, the first Google pages might show
your most recent nice posts.

Yoose should try the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde approach to usenet.
Use your new fake name for evil and your real name for good.

And if you ever do get another nursing job, do keep your
blood clean. One screw up and you are tested to be high,
you could lose your house and even end up in prison.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Gary wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > Hank Rogers wrote:
> > > Will the real john kunthe please stand up?

> > STFU Sock Puppet!

> YOOSE need to become a Sock Puppet, John.
> That's the only last chance I can see of you
> ever getting a nursing job ever again.
>
> Any agency or even client will do a Google search
> for you to see what they can see. What they see will
> doom your chance.
>
> Your one time censor might even be forgiven.
> Problem is all the other hits that Google shows
> about all the crap you constantly write.
>
> My theory which may or may not work out:
>
> Assume a 2nd completely fake identity and use that
> from now on to rant and rave, curse, talk about your
> drug usage, etc.
>
> Meanwhile, continue to post as John Kuthe often and write only
> nice, friendly, and caring things. Portray yourself to
> be the coolest nurse in the universe. Do this every day.
>
> Maybe, in a few months, the first Google pages might show
> your most recent nice posts.
>
> Yoose should try the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde approach to usenet.
> Use your new fake name for evil and your real name for good.
>
> And if you ever do get another nursing job, do keep your
> blood clean. One screw up and you are tested to be high,
> you could lose your house and even end up in prison.

Wise words, Gary...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:32:03 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > https://i.postimg.cc/K8Br8QD1/John-Kuthe-4.jpg

> That urinal "pickup" bit...GAWD...!!!
>
> <chuckle>
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

It was awful!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:32:03 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>>
>> wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/K8Br8QD1/John-Kuthe-4.jpg

>> That urinal "pickup" bit...GAWD...!!!
>>
>> <chuckle>
>>

>> --
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

> It was awful!

Hahahahahahahahahhaha.
I didn't look at that the first time .

Ahahahahahaha. Is the guy on the left supposed to be Brian?

Or is it Popeye?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 May 2020 11:07:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:32:03 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > https://i.postimg.cc/K8Br8QD1/John-Kuthe-4.jpg

>> That urinal "pickup" bit...GAWD...!!!
>>
>> <chuckle>
>>

>> --
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

>It was awful!

You're a bit slow, Jo-Jo.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:41:10 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Thu, 21 May 2020 18:40:05 -0700 (PDT), "

>>> Yes, but that doesn't mean John didn't delete his Facebook page.

>> But I DID!
>>
>> All the pics on the FAKE 'John Kuthe" site are Public Domain pics. Me
>> sitting at the 2016 Bernie rally and the rest. Posted here as 1,2,3
>> and 4. All Fake 'John Kuthe'.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

> Will the real john kunthe please stand up?

He was tired.Â* Standing will do that to you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 May 2020 20:13:39 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>dsi1 wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 1:25:50 PM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Nope, I deleted my Facebook when I still lived at Skinker/DeBaliviere in 2015!
>>>
>>> And THAT is when I deleted MY Facebook acct. This new Facebook acct with my name is a FAKE! Like Hank Rogers the Sock Puppet!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Try contacting FB to explain the situation. If they won't do anything, you can contact a lawyer and have that account removed. You might want to sue for slander and hold the owners accountable for any jobs/income you may have lost because of this fake, slanderous, account.

>IF it's fake they would never find the "owner" of the account.

They could simply ask us and we'd tell them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 7:38:39 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 22 May 2020 20:13:39 -0400, Alex > wrote:
>
> >IF it's fake they would never find the "owner" of the account.

> They could simply ask us and we'd tell them.

Are you the owner??????????????????
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2020 20:13:39 -0400, Alex > wrote:
>
>> dsi1 wrote:

>>> Try contacting FB to explain the situation. If they won't do anything, you can contact a lawyer and have that account removed. You might want to sue for slander and hold the owners accountable for any jobs/income you may have lost because of this fake, slanderous, account.

>> IF it's fake they would never find the "owner" of the account.

> They could simply ask us and we'd tell them.

So you don't believe John?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 May 2020 18:03:10 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 7:38:39 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 22 May 2020 20:13:39 -0400, Alex > wrote:
>>
>> >IF it's fake they would never find the "owner" of the account.

>> They could simply ask us and we'd tell them.
>>

>Are you the owner??????????????????

Of course not.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 May 2020 21:08:28 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:

>>> IF it's fake they would never find the "owner" of the account.

>> They could simply ask us and we'd tell them.

>So you don't believe John?

I believe John when he says that this isn't his real page. Of course
not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:19:36 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> I believe John when he says that this isn't his real page. Of course
> not.

I am going to guess it's not actually HIS page. Somebody probably copied
his pictures he's posted here and created this page.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 May 2020 18:39:59 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:19:36 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> I believe John when he says that this isn't his real page. Of course
>> not.
>>

>I am going to guess it's not actually HIS page. Somebody probably copied
>his pictures he's posted here and created this page.

I think so too and I have a suspicion
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:40:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:19:36 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >
> > I believe John when he says that this isn't his real page. Of course
> > not.
> >

> I am going to guess it's not actually HIS page. Somebody probably copied
> his pictures he's posted here and created this page.

That pic of me sitting down while waiting to get in the 2016 Bernie rally belongs to whoever took it, not me. Their were several press people taking pics and doing interviews.

As I keep saying, all the pics on that fake 'John Kuthe" Facebook page are in the Public Domain on the Internet. And you are correct, *I* had nothing to do with the creation of that fake Facebook page.

The Internet has NO credibility, no matter what people here think.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2020 11:07:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:

>>> That urinal "pickup" bit...GAWD...!!!
>>>
>>> <chuckle>
>>>

>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg
>>>

>> It was awful!

> You're a bit slow, Jo-Jo.

That's good for you druce ... you can grab a quick sniff before she
knows it!