Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am SO GLAD I deleted my Facebook acct!

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:03:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 7:38:39 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 22 May 2020 20:13:39 -0400, Alex > wrote:
> >
> > >IF it's fake they would never find the "owner" of the account.

> > They could simply ask us and we'd tell them.
> >

> Are you the owner??????????????????

Who is "you"? Fewer to no undefined pronouns pleaase.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 May 2020 18:56:21 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:03:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> > They could simply ask us and we'd tell them.
>> >

>> Are you the owner??????????????????

>Who is "you"? Fewer to no undefined pronouns pleaase.

In this usage, "you" refers to the person you're talking to, in this
case replying to. So I was "you", but now you are "you".
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alex wrote:
> Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> But I DID!
>>>
>>> All the pics on the FAKE 'John Kuthe" site are Public Domain
>>> pics. Me sitting at the 2016 Bernie rally and the rest. Posted
>>> here as 1,2,3 and 4. All Fake 'John Kuthe'.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Will the real john kunthe please stand up?
>>

> He was tired.Â* Standing will do that to you.

He does seem to be pretty worn out. Maybe he can get some sleep and
be more perky at the new nuss job tommorow.

I sure hope he don't blurt out any real crazy shit on the first day
on the job.

Good luck kuth, and congrats you crazy lunatic!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:19:36 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >
> > I believe John when he says that this isn't his real page. Of course
> > not.
> >

> I am going to guess it's not actually HIS page. Somebody probably copied
> his pictures he's posted here and created this page.

There's one example of someone trying to sabotage him, Joan

Then there was 1-2 years ago, someone reported him to
the police and he spent his birthday in jail

One supposedly found and contacted a neighbor of his once

Also threats to report him to the IRS about not filing
for tax the last few years
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 6:41:27 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> " wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:19:36 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> > >
> > > I believe John when he says that this isn't his real page. Of course
> > > not.
> > >

> > I am going to guess it's not actually HIS page. Somebody probably copied
> > his pictures he's posted here and created this page.

> There's one example of someone trying to sabotage him, Joan
>
> Then there was 1-2 years ago, someone reported him to
> the police and he spent his birthday in jail

Last year, my 59th Bday, and the arresting officer mentionerd the name "Julie" inadvertently.

> One supposedly found and contacted a neighbor of his once

I never knew about that one. How did you?

> Also threats to report him to the IRS about not filing
> for tax the last few years

That was Alex. He's just bitter because the IRS busted HIM.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > One supposedly found and contacted a neighbor of his once

> I never knew about that one. How did you?

I read every single post here. Hard to keep up with sometimes.
And I do remember things fairly well. Just like ferrets do.

It was posted here by the fake person that claimed he
did it. You must have just missed that one.
Only one post and no responses. This wasn't recent. It
was maybe 3 years ago.

About a pretty woman that lived across the street
that you had mentioned.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 7:14:12 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > Gary wrote:
> > > One supposedly found and contacted a neighbor of his once

> > I never knew about that one. How did you?

> I read every single post here. Hard to keep up with sometimes.
> And I do remember things fairly well. Just like ferrets do.
>
> It was posted here by the fake person that claimed he
> did it. You must have just missed that one.
> Only one post and no responses. This wasn't recent. It
> was maybe 3 years ago.
>
> About a pretty woman that lived across the street
> that you had mentioned.

Ah, Christine yes! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 May 2020 08:12:19 Gary wrote:

>I read every single post here. Hard to keep up with sometimes.
>And I do remember things fairly well. Just like ferrets do.

I've never read every post and of late I read less than half. There're
some half dozen I have killfiled so I never read their trash and I
don't bother opening posts from those whose name I don't recognize.
If a new poster wants to be recognized they need to introduce
themselves otherwise I'll never open their posts again. When I see
that the same person makes multiple posts in a row to the same thread
I delete the entire thread unread. I've been at RFC long enough to
know that if posters are not replied to they eventually disappear.
I no longer post often but I try to make at least one post a day.
There are some who rarely if ever post anything useful but I will
still read their posts for the RECreational/entertainment value like
Kootchie and Julie. I used to read the Dwarf's posts regularly but of
late they have the value of used TP... they're mostly hateful,
envious, and spiteful... they're infected with the FaceBook Virus.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 6:41:27 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> " wrote:
> >
> > I am going to guess it's not actually HIS page. Somebody probably copied
> > his pictures he's posted here and created this page.

> There's one example of someone trying to sabotage him, Joan

But who made up this Facebook page?

> Then there was 1-2 years ago, someone reported him to
> the police and he spent his birthday in jail

Which he should have been reported. How is anyone supposed to know when
it's a joke or a real threat?

> One supposedly found and contacted a neighbor of his once

I've not heard that.

> Also threats to report him to the IRS about not filing
> for tax the last few years

IRS probably already had him on their radar.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:40:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:19:36 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>> I believe John when he says that this isn't his real page. Of course
>>> not.
>>>

>> I am going to guess it's not actually HIS page. Somebody probably copied
>> his pictures he's posted here and created this page.

> That pic of me sitting down while waiting to get in the 2016 Bernie rally belongs to whoever took it, not me. Their were several press people taking pics and doing interviews.
>
> As I keep saying, all the pics on that fake 'John Kuthe" Facebook page are in the Public Domain on the Internet. And you are correct, *I* had nothing to do with the creation of that fake Facebook page.
>

> The Internet has NO credibility, no matter what people here think.
>
> John Kuthe...

Did you sign a release?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 8:03:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> They could simply ask us and we'd tell them.
>>>

>> Are you the owner??????????????????

> Who is "you"? Fewer to no undefined pronouns pleaase.
>
> John Kuthe...

Please spell "please" correctly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

#1 Police took him to jail because he made a threat that they deemed valid.

#2 Not sure about that.

#3 Yup.Â* Posting about not paying your taxes has its consequences.

Sabotage?Â* He is his own worst enemy in that department.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 6:41:27 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>>>>
>>> I am going to guess it's not actually HIS page. Somebody probably copied
>>> his pictures he's posted here and created this page.

>> There's one example of someone trying to sabotage him, Joan
>>
>> Then there was 1-2 years ago, someone reported him to
>> the police and he spent his birthday in jail

> Last year, my 59th Bday, and the arresting officer mentionerd the name "Julie" inadvertently.
>

>> One supposedly found and contacted a neighbor of his once

> I never knew about that one. How did you?
>

>> Also threats to report him to the IRS about not filing
>> for tax the last few years

> That was Alex. He's just bitter because the IRS busted HIM.
>
> John Kuthe...

Another libelous post for my file.Â* When I pay well over a quarter
million to the IRS in the three years you happily choose to not file
them AND post about it, yes, it's worth dropping a dime.Â* I suggest you
STFU.Â* Now that you, supposedly, have an actual income you are putting
that, and your other assets at risk when you post lies. Your income is
easy to garnish.Â* Assets are a bit more difficult but not impossible.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Sat, 23 May 2020 08:12:19 Gary wrote:
> >
> >I read every single post here. Hard to keep up with sometimes.
> >And I do remember things fairly well. Just like ferrets do.

> I've never read every post and of late I read less than half.

The only problem with killfiles or just not reading everything,
is that sometimes yoose types will jump into a conversation
without knowing all that has been discussed previously.

It happens here all the time, not just you.

I've never liked censorship in any form and I certainly
won't do it to myself by choice. People should deal with
the real world and not just half of it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-05-24 3:24 p.m., Gary wrote:
> Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 23 May 2020 08:12:19 Gary wrote:
>>>
>>> I read every single post here. Hard to keep up with sometimes.
>>> And I do remember things fairly well. Just like ferrets do.

>> I've never read every post and of late I read less than half.

> The only problem with killfiles or just not reading everything,
> is that sometimes yoose types will jump into a conversation
> without knowing all that has been discussed previously.

There are those who go to the races in order to see the thrills and
chills of the crashes. Some of them live for the really bad crashes
while others have to look away. Then there are those who just don't go.

I have filtered some people because they were just too ****ing weird.
The problem was that so many other people were responding to their
attention seeking behaviour that I ended up taking them out just to be
able to track their idiocy personally.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 May 2020 15:24:58 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 23 May 2020 08:12:19 Gary wrote:
>> >
>> >I read every single post here. Hard to keep up with sometimes.
>> >And I do remember things fairly well. Just like ferrets do.

>> I've never read every post and of late I read less than half.

>The only problem with killfiles or just not reading everything,
>is that sometimes yoose types will jump into a conversation
>without knowing all that has been discussed previously.
>
>It happens here all the time, not just you.
>
>I've never liked censorship in any form and I certainly
>won't do it to myself by choice. People should deal with
>the real world and not just half of it.

All the posts by Hank Something, Alex and GM are useless. Do I really
have to read them? I get lots of spam email. Do I have to read that
too?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 24 May 2020 15:24:58 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> I've never read every post and of late I read less than half.

>> The only problem with killfiles or just not reading everything,
>> is that sometimes yoose types will jump into a conversation
>> without knowing all that has been discussed previously.
>>
>> It happens here all the time, not just you.
>>
>> I've never liked censorship in any form and I certainly
>> won't do it to myself by choice. People should deal with
>> the real world and not just half of it.

> All the posts by Hank Something, Alex and GM are useless. Do I really
> have to read them? I get lots of spam email. Do I have to read that
> too?

No, you don't.Â* Did you really have to ask?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 May 2020 22:20:38 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:

>>> The only problem with killfiles or just not reading everything,
>>> is that sometimes yoose types will jump into a conversation
>>> without knowing all that has been discussed previously.
>>>
>>> It happens here all the time, not just you.
>>>
>>> I've never liked censorship in any form and I certainly
>>> won't do it to myself by choice. People should deal with
>>> the real world and not just half of it.

>> All the posts by Hank Something, Alex and GM are useless. Do I really
>> have to read them? I get lots of spam email. Do I have to read that
>> too?

>No, you don't.Â* Did you really have to ask?

Gary says I should. The posts, at least.