Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Ever Google My Name "John Kuthe"?

I may BE retired!

I may NEVER WORK AGAIN!!

Returned my nurses stuffs to Home Care Team Select as part of my Exit Interview! And signed the hardware return form, all before BREAKFAST!

And WHAT a BREAK FAST!! Std Meal 101!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Sir Time's Psychedelic Team Original Member!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 2:40:29 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> Returned my nurses stuffs to Home Care Team Select as part of my Exit Interview! And signed the hardware return form, all before BREAKFAST!

Which is code for the nursing board has chosen not to renew his license after
reading MANY of his online rants. Good decision by the review board; best
way to keep their citizens safe from him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 2:40:29 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > Returned my nurses stuffs to Home Care Team Select as part of my Exit Interview! And signed the hardware return form, all before BREAKFAST!
> >

> Which is code for the nursing board has chosen not to renew his license after
> reading MANY of his online rants. Good decision by the review board; best
> way to keep their citizens safe from him.

NOPE! Not at all!

I did: https://www.mylife.com/john-kuthe/e459183966786

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and MyLife Rating Of GOOD!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 2:40:29 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > Returned my nurses stuffs to Home Care Team Select as part of my Exit Interview! And signed the hardware return form, all before BREAKFAST!
> >

> Which is code for the nursing board has chosen not to renew his license after
> reading MANY of his online rants. Good decision by the review board; best
> way to keep their citizens safe from him.

Yup...TRVTH...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 12:40:25 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>I may BE retired!
>
>I may NEVER WORK AGAIN!!

I think that's a safe bet, John.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2019 11:14 AM, Pamela wrote:
> On 21:24 5 Jul 2019, John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> Which is code for the nursing board has chosen not to renew his license
>>> after reading MANY of his online rants. Good decision by the review
>>> board; best way to keep their citizens safe from him.

>> NOPE! Not at all!
>>
>> I did: https://www.mylife.com/john-kuthe/e459183966786
>>
>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and MyLife Rating Of GOOD!

> Will any good come from posting that link?

MyLife is just looking for people to pay for trivial information, often
inaccurate.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 10:38:07 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > On 21:24 5 Jul 2019, John Kuthe > wrote:
> >>
> >> I did: https://www.mylife.com/john-kuthe/e459183966786
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and MyLife Rating Of GOOD!

> MyLife is just looking for people to pay for trivial information, often
> inaccurate.

Nailed it.