Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BBQing today!!

I have a slab of ribs and a dozen drummies marinating in the fridge overnight!

And I have to make an early morning grocery store run for wood chips and some firewood if they have some! I always start a fire first in the firepit, then in my 22" Weber Kettle!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQing Carnivore
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 07:47:02 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>I have a slab of ribs and a dozen drummies marinating in the fridge overnight!
>
>And I have to make an early morning grocery store run for wood chips and some firewood if they have some! I always start a fire first in the firepit, then in my 22" Weber Kettle!
>
>John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQing Carnivore

Pigs and chickens are not carnivores, they are most definitely
omnivores.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 12:57:54 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 07:47:02 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >I have a slab of ribs and a dozen drummies marinating in the fridge overnight!
> >
> >And I have to make an early morning grocery store run for wood chips and some firewood if they have some! I always start a fire first in the firepit, then in my 22" Weber Kettle!
> >
> >John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQing Carnivore

> Pigs and chickens are not carnivores, they are most definitely
> omnivores.

Kuthe is the carnivore who is barbecuing.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 12:47:23 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 12:57:54 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 07:47:02 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >I have a slab of ribs and a dozen drummies marinating in the fridge overnight!
> > >
> > >And I have to make an early morning grocery store run for wood chips and some firewood if they have some! I always start a fire first in the firepit, then in my 22" Weber Kettle!
> > >
> > >John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQing Carnivore

> > Pigs and chickens are not carnivores, they are most definitely
> > omnivores.

> Kuthe is the carnivore who is barbecuing.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Almost! Kuthe is an OMNIVORE who BBQED! Two aluminum trays on Da Weber Kettle, one Ribs, the other Chicken! YUMx2! :-) :-)

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 11:33:35 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 12:47:23 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 12:57:54 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> > > On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 07:47:02 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

> > > Pigs and chickens are not carnivores, they are most definitely
> > > omnivores.

> > Kuthe is the carnivore who is barbecuing.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Almost! Kuthe is an OMNIVORE who BBQED! Two aluminum trays on Da Weber Kettle, one Ribs, the other Chicken! YUMx2! :-) :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

I was talking with a guy about an idea he had. He wants a club BBQ cook-off competition. He'll consider me for the advisory board but I don't know shit about no BBQ. Ha ha - that could be a problem.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 9:47:06 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> I always start a fire first in the firepit, then in my 22" Weber Kettle!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQing Carnivore

Why not use a chimney starter?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 11:33:35 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 12:47:23 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 12:57:54 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> > > On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 07:47:02 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

> > > Pigs and chickens are not carnivores, they are most definitely
> > > omnivores.

> > Kuthe is the carnivore who is barbecuing.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Almost! Kuthe is an OMNIVORE who BBQED! Two aluminum trays on Da Weber
> Kettle, one Ribs, the other Chicken! YUMx2! :-) :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

I was talking with a guy about an idea he had. He wants a club BBQ cook-off
competition. He'll consider me for the advisory board but I don't know shit
about no BBQ. Ha ha - that could be a problem.

====

Do report back <g>

OT..Texans BBQing in Heaven..... Bigbazza[_7_] General Cooking 6 18-09-2007 09:53 PM
Just have to say I love BBQing Dana Myers Barbecue 2 06-09-2007 07:56 PM
BBQing with bamboo chips? R N Barbecue 4 27-06-2005 02:49 AM
BBQing in the winter [email protected] General Cooking 11 23-02-2005 06:45 PM
That's it for today terrymcintire Recipes 1 16-10-2004 06:09 PM