Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Got my JBL Control X weather resistant SPEAKERS...

....all but mounted and connected (almost) and sent out an email to 'everyone'!

Saturday Evening 4/20 PARTAY!!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and MORE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 12:23:39 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> ...all but mounted and connected (almost) and sent out an email to 'everyone'!
>
> Saturday Evening 4/20 PARTAY!!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and MORE!

I DID get them mounted! Last early evening!! 40ft of 14awg speaker wire is laying wet on the concrete under my deck out back! My carpenter Jason is coming over early Sat to put a piece of vinyl hose through and reseal the electrical hole in my house's concrete basement foundation wall to out back! :-) Then I can thread both speaker wires to INSIDE to my monster audio system in my basement!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Audiophile!