Mack®

Default How to become a Christian, Version 2.0

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:30:13 GMT, Cloud Burst > Screamed
something into the void that sounded like:

why did you troll all the groups with this? when chung the troll is
in the cardio group?

just how did you do anything different or better than what that fruit
cake is doing?

Dimitri

"Mack®" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:30:13 GMT, Cloud Burst > Screamed
> something into the void that sounded like:
>

> why did you troll all the groups with this? when chung the troll is
> in the cardio group?
>
> just how did you do anything different or better than what that fruit
> cake is doing?

Maybe they're waiting for one of us to tell'em "How to Cook a Christian"

Dimitri

Dimitri

"Mack®" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:30:13 GMT, Cloud Burst > Screamed
> something into the void that sounded like:
>

> why did you troll all the groups with this? when chung the troll is
> in the cardio group?
>
> just how did you do anything different or better than what that fruit
> cake is doing?

Maybe they're waiting for one of us to tell'em "How to Cook a Christian"

Dimitri

Virginia Tadrzynski

"Dimitri" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Mack®" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:30:13 GMT, Cloud Burst > Screamed
> > something into the void that sounded like:
> >

> > why did you troll all the groups with this? when chung the troll is
> > in the cardio group?
> >
> > just how did you do anything different or better than what that fruit
> > cake is doing?

> Maybe they're waiting for one of us to tell'em "How to Cook a Christian"
>
> Dimitri

I had a a professor of theology answer that one........on a spit like a hot
dog....with lots of relish.

Ken Davey

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> Hawki63 wrote:
>>
>>> however...do not expect Andy to respond with anything but the usual
>>> pablum macros...
>>>

>> Sorry to disappoint you.

> <LOLOL> So what does the Mighty Chungster do? He writes one of his
> usual nonsense lines and then... posts the usual pablum macro...
>
> From Webster's...
> pablum
> n. 1. A form of cereal for infants.
> 2. A diet that does not require chewing.
> 3. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
>
>> 10For we are God's workmanship

> And a real piece of work is Chung.
>
> <LOL>
>
> Could it get funnier and more ironic? Poor guy *has to* reply. Must
> post more of his macros. Cannot restrain himself. Totally out of
> control and displaying his OCD Scrupulosity fully raging.
>
> Bob

Cross posts deleted:
Ok. I am starting to see the 'giggle' factor in this.
Ken.

--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar
Return address supplied by 'spammotel'