sf

Default How to become a wacko WAS: How to Become a Christian, Version 1.01

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:41:28 -0500, "Bob (this one)"
> wrote:

> <LOL> Isn't it cool how Chung makes it look like he isn't the one who
> started the crossposting?

I have learned to love the delete key.... highlight/delete
and poof: he's off my screen. I feeeeel the powah!

sf
Tiger Lily

"Sarah" <.co.uk> wrote in message .co.uk...

> The scariest thing is this wierdo Chung claims to be a doctor, and could

be
> treating people to his warped values instead of the medical teatment they
> require! I think he needs to visit a psychiatrist ASAP!
> Sarah

Sarah ....... it gets worse..... this alleged doctor spends his working days
setting up web pages to disparage those that he imagines have 'persecuted
him'......... long before he pushes people to do so

do a newsgroup google on Chung and Troll for key words ......... amazing
number of 'hits'

Dog3

sf > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:41:28 -0500, "Bob (this one)"
> > wrote:
>
>> <LOL> Isn't it cool how Chung makes it look like he isn't the one who
>> started the crossposting?

> I have learned to love the delete key.... highlight/delete
> and poof: he's off my screen. I feeeeel the powah!
>
> sf
> Practice safe eating - always use condiments

You definitely have evil in you. That must be why I've liked all of your
posts.

Michael
Ken Davey

Jeez Bob, Why do you bother with this obvious wacko?
Ken.

--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar
Return address supplied by 'spammotel'