Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default man looking woman who can understand when I'm busy

Im a creative individual in a simplistic world. I have a passion for all things with an engine and I also write music. I put off an attitude to not be messed with but inside I'm a lover not a fighter. Im usually the funny guy at social events and I love to make people laugh. I help people out probably more often then I should.

Nick
From Bellville, Ohio, United States
23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
hit me: http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/7/2019 8:15 AM, Nick wrote:
> Im a creative individual in a simplistic world. I have a passion for all things with an engine and I also write music. I put off an attitude to not be messed with but inside I'm a lover not a fighter. Im usually the funny guy at social events and I love to make people laugh. I help people out probably more often then I should.
>
> Nick
> From Bellville, Ohio, United States
> 23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
> hit me: http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/

You came to the right place Nick. There are a few women here that would
love to have a relationship with you. Are you wealthy? Can you spread
that age group by a couple of years? It will enhance your chances of
snagging a good woman here, one that can cook.

Just send a photo and a financial statement and the offers will be
poring it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

On 1/7/2019 8:15 AM, Nick wrote:
> Im a creative individual in a simplistic world. I have a passion for all
> things with an engine and I also write music. I put off an attitude to not
> be messed with but inside I'm a lover not a fighter. Im usually the funny
> guy at social events and I love to make people laugh. I help people out
> probably more often then I should.
>
> Nick
> From Bellville, Ohio, United States
> 23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
> hit me: http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/

You came to the right place Nick. There are a few women here that would
love to have a relationship with you. Are you wealthy? Can you spread
that age group by a couple of years? It will enhance your chances of
snagging a good woman here, one that can cook.

Just send a photo and a financial statement and the offers will be
poring it.

==

lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/7/2019 10:28 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 1/7/2019 8:15 AM, Nick wrote:
>> Im a creative individual in a simplistic world. I have a passion for
>> all things with an engine and I also write music. I put off an
>> attitude to not be messed with but inside I'm a lover not a fighter.
>> Im usually the funny guy at social events and I love to make people
>> laugh. I help people out probably more often then I should.
>>
>> Nick
>> Â*From Bellville, Ohio, United States
>> 23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
>> hit me:
>>

> You came to the right place Nick.Â* There are a few women here that would
> love to have a relationship with you.Â* Are you wealthy?Â* Can you spread
> that age group by a couple of years?Â* It will enhance your chances of
> snagging a good woman here, one that can cook.
>
> Just send a photo and a financial statement and the offers will be
> poring it.

LOL, Ed! Yep, every female on RFC is looking for a 23 year old man who
lives in Bellville, Ohio.

I looked up Bellville, OH.

http://villageofbellville.com

Population is around 1800 people. No wonder he's looking all over the
place for someone to date.

Hey, the attractions include an 1879 Bandstand, which is really just a
big gazebo. There's a farmer's market, sometimes, on Saturday from 9am
until Noon. Woo hoo!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/7/2019 8:03 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 1/7/2019 10:28 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 1/7/2019 8:15 AM, Nick wrote:
>>> Im a creative individual in a simplistic world. I have a passion for
>>> all things with an engine and I also write music. I put off an
>>> attitude to not be messed with but inside I'm a lover not a fighter.
>>> Im usually the funny guy at social events and I love to make people
>>> laugh. I help people out probably more often then I should.
>>>
>>> Nick
>>> Â*From Bellville, Ohio, United States
>>> 23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
>>> hit me:
>>>

>> You came to the right place Nick.Â* There are a few women here that would
>> love to have a relationship with you.Â* Are you wealthy?Â* Can you spread
>> that age group by a couple of years?Â* It will enhance your chances of
>> snagging a good woman here, one that can cook.
>>
>> Just send a photo and a financial statement and the offers will be
>> poring it.

> LOL, Ed! Yep, every female on RFC is looking for a 23 year old man who
> lives in Bellville, Ohio.
>
> I looked up Bellville, OH.
>
> http://villageofbellville.com
>
> Population is around 1800 people. No wonder he's looking all over the
> place for someone to date.
>
> Hey, the attractions include an 1879 Bandstand, which is really just a
> big gazebo. There's a farmer's market, sometimes, on Saturday from 9am
> until Noon. Woo hoo!
>
> Jill

Julie is already packing.