Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chocolate Covered Cherries!

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9

Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(

I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/23/2018 8:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9
>
> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
>
> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

What happened? The ones on the right look rather flaccid. Did they
taste OK?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 20:52:34 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 12/23/2018 8:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9
>>
>> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
>>
>> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
>>

>What happened? The ones on the right look rather flaccid. Did they
>taste OK?

Those are the ones without silicone.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 17:22:53 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9
>
> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
>
> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Wax paper instead of parchment paper? Yeah - you're a real pro at
this. Wax melts at 100F. What temperature is your chocolate?
(rhetorical question).

And where does that trail of cholate drizzles lead - to your
bedroom?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 20:52:34 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 12/23/2018 8:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9
>>
>> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
>>
>> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
>>

> What happened? The ones on the right look rather flaccid. Did they
> taste OK?

Psychotic episode and he smashed them all. You can fit in a box
that way.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 7:52:39 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/23/2018 8:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9
> >
> > Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
> >
> > I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
> >

> What happened? The ones on the right look rather flaccid. Did they
> taste OK?

Oh, they TASTE OK!!

The Cherries were not the plumpest and NOT very cooperative! I think I got most of them leak-proof! We wrapped them in foils last evening so they are ripening!! Takes a day or three for the Invertase to act on the invert sugar and liquify.

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 8:44:59 PM UTC-6, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Sun 23 Dec 2018 06:52:34p, Ed Pawlowski told us...
>
> > On 12/23/2018 8:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...95_20864795680
> >> 79179_1037184999406698496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht =scontent-ort2-2
> >> .xx&oh=36147c1f129ae68b86b95ac286f77283&oe=5C9F7AE 9
> >>
> >> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
> >>
> >> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them!
> >> Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing
> >> cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof
> >> liquor is involved! ;-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
> >>

> > What happened? The ones on the right look rather flaccid. Did
> > they taste OK?
> >

> See's Candies, based on the west coast, has a local store here in
> Phoenix. Among their many verieties(SIC) they make superbly delicious
> chocolate covered cherries in either dark or milk cocolate(SIC). Their
> fondant totally liquifies(SIC) and the whole cherries are wonderfully plump
> and flavorful. We buy a two pound box every Christmas.

BS!! See's puts MARASCHINO CHERRIES in theirs! ALL other candy makers do! Maraschino cherries are NOT CHERRIES ANYMORE!! Those things inside are not even classified as FOOD by the FDA!! They are DECORATIONS!!! Disgusting!!! :-(

I put a REAL Bing cherry in each of mine, and mine are HAND DIPPED! Every other candy maker I'd be willing to bet does NOT hand dip their candies! I DO!!!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 7:20:43 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 8:44:59 PM UTC-6, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> > > What happened? The ones on the right look rather flaccid. Did
> > > they taste OK?
> > >

> > See's Candies, based on the west coast, has a local store here in
> > Phoenix. Among their many verieties(SIC) they make superbly delicious
> > chocolate covered cherries in either dark or milk cocolate(SIC). Their
> > fondant totally liquifies(SIC) and the whole cherries are wonderfully plump
> > and flavorful. We buy a two pound box every Christmas.

> BS!! See's puts MARASCHINO CHERRIES in theirs! ALL other candy makers do!

If you say so, John.

> Maraschino cherries are NOT CHERRIES ANYMORE!! Those things inside are not even classified as FOOD by the FDA!! They are DECORATIONS!!! Disgusting!!! :-(
>
> I put a REAL Bing cherry in each of mine, and mine are HAND DIPPED! Every other candy maker I'd be willing to bet does NOT hand dip their candies! I DO!!!

Of course you would.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 02:07:47 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 17:22:53 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9
>>
>> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
>>
>> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

>Wax paper instead of parchment paper? Yeah - you're a real pro at
>this. Wax melts at 100F. What temperature is your chocolate?
>(rhetorical question).

Different waxes have different melting points... you can buy pop-up
meat roasting temperature indicators that release at several
temperatures depending on which wax is used to lock the spring. I use
wax seals for letter writing, different sealing waxes have different
melting points... I have a good collection of brass sealingwax stamps
and several colors of wax.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax
Actually pro confection makers use wax paper, especially for chocolate
dipping. When working with melted chocolate wax paper works better
than parchment paper and costs much less. The only real benefit that
parchment paper has over wax paper is that parchment paper can
withstand higher baking temperatures without scorching, however I line
my baking pan for pineapple upside down cake with wax paper, no
scorching and easy removal of the cake with it not breaking.
http://www.reynoldskitchens.com/wax-paper/

The wax used is a natural plant wax, and most confections are waxed
anyway, especially chocolates, protects from oxidation and humidity.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 7:20:43 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 8:44:59 PM UTC-6, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Sun 23 Dec 2018 06:52:34p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

>>> See's Candies, based on the west coast, has a local store here in
>>> Phoenix. Among their many verieties(SIC) they make superbly delicious
>>> chocolate covered cherries in either dark or milk cocolate(SIC). Their
>>> fondant totally liquifies(SIC) and the whole cherries are wonderfully plump
>>> and flavorful. We buy a two pound box every Christmas.

>> BS!! See's puts MARASCHINO CHERRIES in theirs! ALL other candy makers do!

> If you say so, John.
>
>> Maraschino cherries are NOT CHERRIES ANYMORE!! Those things inside are not even classified as FOOD by the FDA!! They are DECORATIONS!!! Disgusting!!! :-(
>>
>> I put a REAL Bing cherry in each of mine, and mine are HAND DIPPED! Every other candy maker I'd be willing to bet does NOT hand dip their candies! I DO!!!

> Of course you would.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

And, he *BURNS NO GASOLINE!* WHEN MAKING CANDY.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 7:52:39 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 12/23/2018 8:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9
>>>
>>> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
>>>
>>> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
>>>

>> What happened? The ones on the right look rather flaccid. Did they
>> taste OK?

> Oh, they TASTE OK!!
>
> The Cherries were not the plumpest and NOT very cooperative! I think I got most of them leak-proof! We wrapped them in foils last evening so they are ripening!! Takes a day or three for the Invertase to act on the invert sugar and liquify.
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com....

Yoose could borrow Popeye's meat grinder.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 02:07:47 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 17:22:53 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9

>>> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
>>>
>>> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

>> Wax paper instead of parchment paper? Yeah - you're a real pro at
>> this. Wax melts at 100F. What temperature is your chocolate?
>> (rhetorical question).

> Different waxes have different melting points... you can buy pop-up
> meat roasting temperature indicators that release at several
> temperatures depending on which wax is used to lock the spring. I use
> wax seals for letter writing, different sealing waxes have different
> melting points... I have a good collection of brass sealingwax stamps
> and several colors of wax.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax
> Actually pro confection makers use wax paper, especially for chocolate
> dipping. When working with melted chocolate wax paper works better
> than parchment paper and costs much less. The only real benefit that
> parchment paper has over wax paper is that parchment paper can
> withstand higher baking temperatures without scorching, however I line
> my baking pan for pineapple upside down cake with wax paper, no
> scorching and easy removal of the cake with it not breaking.
> http://www.reynoldskitchens.com/wax-paper/
>
> The wax used is a natural plant wax, and most confections are waxed
> anyway, especially chocolates, protects from oxidation and humidity.

Popeye, yoose should fill yoose mouth with some of dat wax.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 13:36:17 -0500, wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 02:07:47 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 17:22:53 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9

>>> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
>>>
>>> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

>>Wax paper instead of parchment paper? Yeah - you're a real pro at
>>this. Wax melts at 100F. What temperature is your chocolate?
>>(rhetorical question).

> Different waxes have different melting points...

Tuis is wax paper. The wax melts at 100F, just like I said.

you can buy pop-up
> meat roasting temperature indicators that release at several
> temperatures depending on which wax is used to lock the spring. I use
> wax seals for letter writing, different sealing waxes have different
> melting points... I have a good collection of brass sealingwax stamps
> and several colors of wax.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax
> Actually pro confection makers use wax paper, especially for chocolate
> dipping. When working with melted chocolate wax paper works better
> than parchment paper and costs much less. The only real benefit that
> parchment paper has over wax paper is that parchment paper can
> withstand higher baking temperatures without scorching, however I line
> my baking pan for pineapple upside down cake with wax paper, no
> scorching and easy removal of the cake with it not breaking.
> http://www.reynoldskitchens.com/wax-paper/
>
> The wax used is a natural plant wax, and most confections are waxed
> anyway, especially chocolates, protects from oxidation and humidity.

skimmed and <yawned>

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 12:36:21 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 02:07:47 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 17:22:53 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C9F7A E9
> >>
> >> Had some VERY uncooperative CHERRIES! :-(
> >>
> >> I think I will make another 1/2 batch, 100 Cherries! I love them! Others do too! Best Chocolate Covered Cherries ever! Real Bing cherry inside each one, soaked in Magic Juice! Yes wine proof liquor is involved! ;-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> >Wax paper instead of parchment paper? Yeah - you're a real pro at
> >this. Wax melts at 100F. What temperature is your chocolate?
> >(rhetorical question).

> Different waxes have different melting points... you can buy pop-up
> meat roasting temperature indicators that release at several
> temperatures depending on which wax is used to lock the spring. I use
> wax seals for letter writing, different sealing waxes have different
> melting points... I have a good collection of brass sealingwax stamps
> and several colors of wax.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax
> Actually pro confection makers use wax paper, especially for chocolate
> dipping. When working with melted chocolate wax paper works better
> than parchment paper and costs much less. The only real benefit that
> parchment paper has over wax paper is that parchment paper can
> withstand higher baking temperatures without scorching, however I line
> my baking pan for pineapple upside down cake with wax paper, no
> scorching and easy removal of the cake with it not breaking.
> http://www.reynoldskitchens.com/wax-paper/
>
> The wax used is a natural plant wax, and most confections are waxed
> anyway, especially chocolates, protects from oxidation and humidity.

Common grocery store waxed paper has worked for KutheChocolates.com for over 30 years!

These are HOME MADE HAND DIPPED chocolates!!

Best in the Land!

I don't see YOU selling any Home Made Hand Dipped Chocolates, ShelDUM!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 14:20:21 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 12:36:21 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 02:07:47 -0600, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>> >Wax paper instead of parchment paper? Yeah - you're a real pro at
>> >this. Wax melts at 100F. What temperature is your chocolate?
>> >(rhetorical question).

>> Different waxes have different melting points... you can buy pop-up
>> meat roasting temperature indicators that release at several
>> temperatures depending on which wax is used to lock the spring. I use
>> wax seals for letter writing, different sealing waxes have different
>> melting points... I have a good collection of brass sealingwax stamps
>> and several colors of wax.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax
>> Actually pro confection makers use wax paper, especially for chocolate
>> dipping. When working with melted chocolate wax paper works better
>> than parchment paper and costs much less. The only real benefit that
>> parchment paper has over wax paper is that parchment paper can
>> withstand higher baking temperatures without scorching, however I line
>> my baking pan for pineapple upside down cake with wax paper, no
>> scorching and easy removal of the cake with it not breaking.
>> http://www.reynoldskitchens.com/wax-paper/
>>
>> The wax used is a natural plant wax, and most confections are waxed
>> anyway, especially chocolates, protects from oxidation and humidity.

>Common grocery store waxed paper has worked for KutheChocolates.com for over 30 years!
>
>These are HOME MADE HAND DIPPED chocolates!!
>
>Best in the Land!
>
>I don't see YOU selling any Home Made Hand Dipped Chocolates, ShelDUM!
>
>John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Here I was on your side, the dwarf was against you... how is is that
you are a ****ING MOROON. The world would be far better if you
expired, Kootch. Fact is that no one on this planet is less educated
than the Kootch. And buying that shitty dump in a shitty hood proves
that the Kootch is poorer than a church mouse... POOR KOOTH!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 12:36:21 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 02:07:47 -0600, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>>> Wax paper instead of parchment paper? Yeah - you're a real pro at
>>> this. Wax melts at 100F. What temperature is your chocolate?
>>> (rhetorical question).

>> Different waxes have different melting points... you can buy pop-up
>> meat roasting temperature indicators that release at several
>> temperatures depending on which wax is used to lock the spring. I use
>> wax seals for letter writing, different sealing waxes have different
>> melting points... I have a good collection of brass sealingwax stamps
>> and several colors of wax.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax
>> Actually pro confection makers use wax paper, especially for chocolate
>> dipping. When working with melted chocolate wax paper works better
>> than parchment paper and costs much less. The only real benefit that
>> parchment paper has over wax paper is that parchment paper can
>> withstand higher baking temperatures without scorching, however I line
>> my baking pan for pineapple upside down cake with wax paper, no
>> scorching and easy removal of the cake with it not breaking.
>> http://www.reynoldskitchens.com/wax-paper/
>>
>> The wax used is a natural plant wax, and most confections are waxed
>> anyway, especially chocolates, protects from oxidation and humidity.

> Common grocery store waxed paper has worked for KutheChocolates.com for over 30 years!
>
> These are HOME MADE HAND DIPPED chocolates!!
>
> Best in the Land!
>
> I don't see YOU selling any Home Made Hand Dipped Chocolates, ShelDUM!
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Popeye's just jealous. He has to hand dip his candies in his terlit.
Then he trows dem out his window, cause nobody will eat them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 6:45:41 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 14:20:21 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 12:36:21 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

> >> Different waxes have different melting points... you can buy pop-up
> >> meat roasting temperature indicators that release at several
> >> temperatures depending on which wax is used to lock the spring. I use
> >> wax seals for letter writing, different sealing waxes have different
> >> melting points... I have a good collection of brass sealingwax stamps
> >> and several colors of wax.
> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax
> >> Actually pro confection makers use wax paper, especially for chocolate
> >> dipping. When working with melted chocolate wax paper works better
> >> than parchment paper and costs much less. The only real benefit that
> >> parchment paper has over wax paper is that parchment paper can
> >> withstand higher baking temperatures without scorching, however I line
> >> my baking pan for pineapple upside down cake with wax paper, no
> >> scorching and easy removal of the cake with it not breaking.
> >> http://www.reynoldskitchens.com/wax-paper/
> >>
> >> The wax used is a natural plant wax, and most confections are waxed
> >> anyway, especially chocolates, protects from oxidation and humidity.

> >Common grocery store waxed paper has worked for KutheChocolates.com for over 30 years!
> >
> >These are HOME MADE HAND DIPPED chocolates!!
> >
> >Best in the Land!
> >
> >I don't see YOU selling any Home Made Hand Dipped Chocolates, ShelDUM!
> >
> >John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> Here I was on your side, the dwarf was against you... how is is that
> you are a ****ING MOROON. The world would be far better if you
> expired, Kootch. Fact is that no one on this planet is less educated
> than the Kootch. And buying that shitty dump in a shitty hood proves
> that the Kootch is poorer than a church mouse... POOR KOOTH!!!

I own 100% a choice piece of real estate! Has the three most important things about real estate! Location, location and location! 5min walk to UMSL one way, 5min walk the other to UMSL South Metrolink Station and 5min drive to/from STL International Airport!

My house now offers clean safe housing close to school. It WAS a shitty dump when I moved in in Jan 2016. But then I bought it and fixed it up a LOT!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John, if your house is so clean and so fixed up, why do your photos show dirt or mold along a door
edge? And if you are such a clean candy-maker, why is your chocolate warming device covered
with wayward strings of dripped chocolate? And early on, after you said the house was completely
fixed up, why was there still what looked like a door hanging loose, or propped up? My house is
entirely free of such displays of careless or neglectful housekeeping, and I don't prepare any food
for commercial sales. Since you bring attention to your various "expert" conditions and food prep,
please explain, if you would be so kind...or just shut it.

Happy holidays, BTW. I truly do hope you find some success without any of that inconsequential food
poisoning that happens even to the best purveyors.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 3:36:37 PM UTC-6, Nancy2 wrote:
> John, if your house is so clean and so fixed up, why do your photos show dirt or mold along a door
> edge? And if you are such a clean candy-maker, why is your chocolate warming device covered
> with wayward strings of dripped chocolate? And early on, after you said the house was completely
> fixed up, why was there still what looked like a door hanging loose, or propped up? My house is
> entirely free of such displays of careless or neglectful housekeeping, and I don't prepare any food
> for commercial sales. Since you bring attention to your various "expert" conditions and food prep,
> please explain, if you would be so kind...or just shut it.
>
> Happy holidays, BTW. I truly do hope you find some success without any of that inconsequential food
> poisoning that happens even to the best purveyors.
>
> N.

The messes you see in the action shots are FROM DIPPING THEM!

I LIVE here! How sterile do you expect me to be?

And **** OFF!! My house, MY messes! My Chocolates! Don't BUY any then!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...