Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default pizza omelet

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 2:38:11 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 11:50:11 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> > "dsi1" wrote in message
> >
> > On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 12:04:25 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> > > "dsi1" wrote in message

> > > That's excellent fare. What's not to love? Nuttin!
> > >
> > > For breakfast I had a loco moco
> > >
> > > https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...2e6VwNWlgEXrO-
> > >
> > > 'this group does not exist'
> > >
> > > My daughter had a won ton min. It's sorta like ramen with Chinese meat
> > > dumplings. I think that was a very smart move on her part.
> > >
> > > https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...3drdg5CV6H2yNX
> > >
> > > Very pretty

> > This group does not exist. Was there ever a more discouraging word?
> > Anyway
> > loco moco is one of the great dishes of Hawaiian cuisine. It's a
> > hamburger
> > patty on rice with gravy on top. Then you put an egg over easy or better
> > yet, sunny side up, on top of that.
> >
> > https://www.amazon.com/photos/groups...QNCzOf5vHcBGTg
> >
> > ==
> >
> > I have to sign in this time and I can't I think you need to do the
> > 'shared' one.

> I'm sorry about that. Hopefully, here's a link that actually links.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...QGhu32ia20BqBK
>
> ==
>
> Wow I got it that time!!! You made me hungry)

The loco moco came about to fulfill the need to feed hungry kids who have
spent the day surfing and didn't have much money. That stuff must have
looked awfully wonderful to that crowd! I believe it's getting popular on
the mainland. That's a good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VmFk3lHbBQ

--

Wow!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 12:04:25 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> > "dsi1" wrote in message
> >
> > On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 6:10:05 PM UTC-10, tert in seattle
> > wrote:
> > > leftover meat sauce, grated mozzarella and parmesan, and eggs,
> > > served with toast - what's not to love??

> > That's excellent fare. What's not to love? Nuttin!
> >
> > For breakfast I had a loco moco

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...2e6VwNWlgEXrO-

> > 'this group does not exist'
> >
> > My daughter had a won ton min. It's sorta like ramen with Chinese
> > meat dumplings. I think that was a very smart move on her part.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...3drdg5CV6H2yNX

> > Very pretty

> This group does not exist. Was there ever a more discouraging word?
> Anyway a loco moco is one of the great dishes of Hawaiian cuisine.
> It's a hamburger patty on rice with gravy on top. Then you put an egg
> over easy or better yet, sunny side up, on top of that.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/groups...QNCzOf5vHcBGTg

Interesting, the bottom link leads to my own bread post?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 11:10:14 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 2:38:11 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> > "dsi1" wrote in message
> >
> > On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 11:50:11 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> > > This group does not exist. Was there ever a more discouraging word?
> > > Anyway
> > > loco moco is one of the great dishes of Hawaiian cuisine. It's a
> > > hamburger
> > > patty on rice with gravy on top. Then you put an egg over easy or better
> > > yet, sunny side up, on top of that.
> > >
> > > https://www.amazon.com/photos/groups...QNCzOf5vHcBGTg
> > >
> > > ==
> > >
> > > I have to sign in this time and I can't I think you need to do the
> > > 'shared' one.

> > I'm sorry about that. Hopefully, here's a link that actually links.
> >
> > https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...QGhu32ia20BqBK
> >
> > ==
> >
> > Wow I got it that time!!! You made me hungry)

> The loco moco came about to fulfill the need to feed hungry kids who have
> spent the day surfing and didn't have much money. That stuff must have
> looked awfully wonderful to that crowd! I believe it's getting popular on
> the mainland. That's a good thing.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VmFk3lHbBQ
>
> --
>
> Wow!

Those guys must feel like Gods going through that tube of water. They have a total connection with nature - for a few seconds. That's Cory Lerios on the piano. What a player!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 3:05:58 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 12:04:25 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> > > "dsi1" wrote in message

> > > That's excellent fare. What's not to love? Nuttin!
> > >
> > > For breakfast I had a loco moco
> > >

> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...2e6VwNWlgEXrO-
> > >
> > > 'this group does not exist'
> > >
> > > My daughter had a won ton min. It's sorta like ramen with Chinese
> > > meat dumplings. I think that was a very smart move on her part.
> > >

> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...3drdg5CV6H2yNX
> > >
> > > Very pretty

> > This group does not exist. Was there ever a more discouraging word?
> > Anyway a loco moco is one of the great dishes of Hawaiian cuisine.
> > It's a hamburger patty on rice with gravy on top. Then you put an egg
> > over easy or better yet, sunny side up, on top of that.
> >
> > https://www.amazon.com/photos/groups...QNCzOf5vHcBGTg

> Interesting, the bottom link leads to my own bread post?

Beats me. It doesn't on my side of the link fence. I like the idea though... a link that takes you wherever you want to be.